It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severe Covid outbreak in China right now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Health experts say the outbreak is "developing rapidly" with the virus being "severe."

The outbreak is still developing rapidly, and the virus control situation is severe and complicated," he continued.

You never know if what comes out of China is truth or mirrors.
I have wondered if they were setting us up for part 2.

If true, we have to assume that most people in China have been vaccinated. I did read something recently from a respected world psychic that said don’t plan vacations for 2022. I also read some things that November would be a very dark time, it alluded to “an event” of sorts.

Back to Covid. It’s too bad we can’t trust what is happening there because it would be a good litmus test to what will happen elsewhere. Are the vaccinated more at risk, or are unvaccinated at risk, just vulnerable people in general. Just something to keep an eye on.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

www.globaltimes.cn...

fast-developing phase and remains complicated and the proportion of severe cases in this round of epidemic resurgence is higher than that of any previous wave .

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

At the time of writing, China has reported 72 cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, according to the World Health Organization, representing a 70% increase in the virus diagnosis.

This outbreak is concentrated in the northeast of the country, caused by a virus carrier arriving from abroad, the NHC said, last week.

Heihe, a city of 1.3 million people, reported 26 local cases for October 29, compared to nine on October 28 and one on October 27.

Statistics, of course a 70% figure sound scary.

I guess cases = positive tests so this figure is utterly laughable because where I live we had figures +200 on 100 000 people. Compared to this article this is 2600 people adjusted to 1.3 million.

I don't buy this fearmongering. 72 cases for whole China. Seventy two.
edit on 30.10.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This despite massive vaccination efforts.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

This despite massive vaccination efforts.

Makes you wonder right? Did mass vaccination have zero effect, or is it actually making things worse.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I truly believe that they're making it up to spread fear around the world again, they don't like the way some countries are starting to open again and people are going back to normal, they don't like it at all

wait for the new way of testing for this one because it will be like 90% positive cases then a new plandemic

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I’m still waiting on the first severe Covid outbreak.

Seriously, what pandemic? Everyone is crying wolf and when the real thing shows up people will blow it off as another scamdemic.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I’m still waiting on the first severe Covid outbreak.

Seriously, what pandemic? Everyone is crying wolf and when the real thing shows up people will blow it off as another scamdemic.

I have wondered this from the beginning…

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
China has been misrepresenting their numbers from the start.
They haven't been honest about anything.

I don't trust anyone.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Same with the Russians and all of a Sudden Russia has the highest cases? does anyone at this point believe this nonsense?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: havok

Same with the Russians and all of a Sudden Russia has the highest cases? does anyone at this point believe this nonsense?

If there were ever a time to release a really deadly virus, it would be now right?
Just imagine if the others were just “testers”

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

China's numbers are obviously as far from truth and reality as they could possibly get. Last month my state, the 3rd least populous state in the US with a population density 1/300th the density of China's figure passed the Red Menace in total COVID cases. Anyone with any sense of comprehension of how odds and probability work can recognize that is as close to a statistical impossibility as you're ever going to see.

If this news is true, however, and China is getting hit hard then hopefully this variant of the pox those assholes manufactured in that lab has the common decency to hit the CCP ruling party and hit them hard... I'd shed no tears to see them snuffed out like an old cigarette so the good people of China can finally make some actual progress towards a Republican government that is actually "of the people."

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

I truly believe that they're making it up to spread fear around the world again, they don't like the way some countries are starting to open again and people are going back to normal, they don't like it at all

wait for the new way of testing for this one because it will be like 90% positive cases then a new plandemic

No, they hate that don't they, what with us all going out and buying Chinese made crap again. What with a huge percent of workwesr, tools and equipment all being Chinese made. Yes, what a terrible thing for them.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
No fear here.

Robust broad spectrum natural antibodies will take care of me. D3, zinc, liposomal C, Quercetin, and NAC will assist.

If I feel an emergency is arising, my Chloroquine, and Ivermectin will be here in a couple days from www.alldaychemist.com

No fear!

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They twist percentages to fool the people all the time. An increased risk of two hundred percent sounds terrible, but if you actually know how that is developed, the double risk only applies to a small percentage of the population most times. A hundred percent jump in disease in a one percent of population group means now two percent will have the disease.

I have read a hell of a lot of medical research and the way the research is used most often does not match what the research actually says. Evidence is twisted all the time, and from my studies, this has been going on for decades

Sounds like they are twisting the figures in this China surge myself. There are experts at doing this, politicians are trained to do this, so are journalists.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

My impression of the Chinese vaccines is that they've proven to be less effective than our own.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
COVID-22. Can't allow an election to happen. This is exactly how COVID started. I remember seeing a video on LiveLeak about people falling over due to a virus. Thought it was a joke. 21 months later we are still in the middle of it although it has run it's course.

COVID 22 is coming folks....

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The article says more severe. I'm going with maybe I've been right with my Marek's ramblings. I will investigate further. Considering this is a product of the Chinese vaccines, perhaps ours will do better against this mutation.
edit on 30 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
this new variant is gonna be very bad.
the greek alphabet will be extended accordingly.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
How can we believe the media on stories like this ever again? Is there really a Covid or is this something else? People simply didn't die like flies as we were led to believe.

You aren't wrong for your thinking here normally, but in today's environment there is too much disinformation from what we used to consider go to sources.

The fact is until there actually are people dying in the street, it is probably a lie. We can debate it here. I am not trying to be a stick in the mud.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join