It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Evil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My most vivid nightmare:

The demons had won the war, all humans were now trafficking drugs by order of the demons, everyone is being forced to take multiple drugs including hallucinogenic drugs at a time, during which they are being tortured.
The world consists out of a network of demons who dictate what humans do, which is mostly trafficking drugs, being high and getting tortured.

There still is some police force, but demons are too smart and the scared humans are doing all the logistics of the drugnetwork. Demons just command, torture and laugh. They are untouchable.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

The world consists out of a network of demons who dictate what humans do, which is mostly trafficking drugs, being high and getting tortured.

Travelling with kite and sex? I'm in.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I felt really bad when I woke up, had a depressing effect on the rest of the day.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No one in there right mind likes Evil, there are those weirdos out there though that do for some insane reason.

Still be wary of burned food especially on halloween and especially if it is somehow related to time hopping dwarf's.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That was the funniest thing you ever said.
Time hopping dwarfs? Is there a story behind that?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
How do you know I'm actually a time-hopping dwarf.
Well, I'm definetely a dwarf, the time-hopping is by accident.

Any chance of returning me back to my own alternate reality?
#s messed up here.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

That adds a nice nuance.

my own alternate reality?

With a full folder of possible implications.
It's meant to be that way, intelligence design lol
Stuff isn't supposed to get easier the more you think about it. It's getting more complicated if you add ressources. Obviously. The more you know the more you need to handle in a meaningful way. Hopefully.
...that one glorious time at least when your question gets answered, we'd all want to have at least one I assume?
Because I am totally down with subjective evidence. There comes a point when so many say the same you can objectively say: there seems to be something happening.
Savely.

I just realised that could be read as if I would encourage you to ask questions. Of course I don't and I would never do such a thing.

edit on 30-10-2021 by Peeple because: disclaimer

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Eh, I'm legit trainwreck anyway.
I usually don't dig too deep into stuff, sometimes some philosophical questions arise.
Alot of cognitive dissonance also experienced, then you wonder, is this legit cognitive dissonance, or is this # just messing with my mind. I'm pretty sure it's messing with my mind, but if it bare any truth than it's sanctioned.

Needless to say, it usually just #s with your mind.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It is an old 1981 movie so I decided to try tracking it down to see if I could find it on the net on a reputable or at least supposedly so web site but had no luck just dodgy sites and some with very dodgy connections that you would not want to click on.

The movie was called Time Bandit's and was one of Terry Gilliam's movies.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oh okay. Only read the first paragraph I don't think I know it.
And what's the story with the dwarfs in your own words?
If you don't mind?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Fine as best I can recall.

It's a Terry Gilliam movie so you have to expect some slapstick English style but it is aimed at kid's and family's.

Basically some helpers (played by actors whom had dwarfism) of the Supreme Being whom made everything are feeling under appreciated and so steal a map to time portals throughout creation then set out on a robbing spree stealing treasure.

An 11 year old kid whom just happens to have his bedroom were one of these time doors is accidentally becomes mixed up in there capers and end's up becoming part of the gang going on an adventure through time even at one point becoming adopted by an ancient Greek hero (with a Scottish accent played by Sean Connery), on another leg of there adventure they end up in the Napoleonic wars and playing on the stereotype of Napoleon supposedly being short (he was actually quite average and even tall for his time but don't let that ruin a good joke) he end's up taking a shine to the dwarfs and appoints them generals in his army.

Meanwhile the Dastardly Evil One has learned of the map and wants it for himself.

I can't remember how it ended up like that but I think he tried to take the map only to get zapped by the supreme being (who turns out to be a kindly old man and whom is only slightly annoyed with his helpers and does not punish them) and turned into black charcoal like stuff when he explodes which is the Pure Evil that the kid's parents go and touch.

At the time it was a great movie if you were a kid but even with Gilliams sense of humour I am not sure an adult could watch it all the way through.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

I had a very similar type of dream March 20th this year, that I wrote a detailed log of in my dreams/visions blog, where I stared something in the eyes that I think was supposed to be the Christian "Devil"

I'll post a separate thread with it, if you are interested in reading it, as not to hijack this thread

I don't think Evil exists

Even the darkest entity or "soul" I've ever encountered, that was dripping with fear, and was a deeper, emptier void than I've ever encountered ...

Underneath, was just pain

Everything I saw within it, in life and death, was pain. Except for buried glimpses of innocence

If you read the thread I just posted, it will explain what I mean
edit on 30 10 21 by Compendium because: Edit

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Maybe the main point of this dream is what happened just as you woke up. You had turned to flee from this evil face. Maybe your dream was a warning

I had such a dream. The dream was so mystical, I didn't have the time to fully analyze my dream until I retired 35 years after. The dream seemed to enter my sleeping consciousness like a thunderbolt out of the clouds, and it is just as vivid today as it was then. When I faced my demon face, it's as if it was my child, born of my body. Which doesn't make sense, as I am definitely a man. And like you, after seeing that face for the first time, I dropped my child to the floor and turned to run when I instantly woke up at that moment.

I interpreted my dream to mean, my soul was in danger of eternal hell if I did not extricate the evil from within me and walk in my creator's light. I was 67 years old when this dream was finally revealed to me. That is what I have done ever since, and these last 3 1/2 years have been the happiest and most peaceful years of my life. Praise God.

edit on 30-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You don't like my new contact lenses?

Bummer

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Here are a few other quite funny scenes, they hop through a time door and end up on a ship - or they think it's a ship with an ogre and his witch wife whom then decide they want to eat them, it does not go well for the ogre and the witch however, this is after those earlier scenes onboard the - erm - ship.

I am pretty certain one of the actor's played R2D2 as well.

And a short documentary about the movie though it is quite old.

edit on 31-10-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

That movie is a childhood memory, probably the first VHS I got to watch from start to finish. My parents were against screen time before 14, so I ended up sneaking out to a friend.
it's like a dish even the slightest scent brings back a whole cascade of memories.

Good times

top topics

<< 1   >>

join