It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America the Daughter of Babylon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Good points and Ezekial 38 & 39 are relevant scriptures

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You said:

Still currently the very best fit is New York and the United States that are arguably it's child since so many migrants to the US passed through New York with even Boston not even coming a close second on that point.

I also think New York will play a central role in this.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Look what's in the news today:

Threats to Northern Virginia malls, shopping centers could be activated ISIS cell: military source

FOX 5 has learned that threats to multiple malls and shopping centers could be linked to an activated ISIS cell.

We're told, the cell could carry out an attack within the next 72 hours.

www.fox5dc.com...

These are the things that are coming and the Bible tells us they will be very successful. We will not be able to stop all of the planned attacks. People will be scared to leave their house and somes stores may have armed guards at the door.

Out of 65,000 Afghanistan refugees, it's just common sense that some of them would be ISIS or Al-Qaeda. If just .005% are terrorists, that's 325 potential suicide bombers.
edit on 30-10-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: neoholographic

Seems to me a better question would be, why would America be in the Bible?

Since the nation did not exist when both testaments came about i cant see why it should.

The Bible makes plenty predictions about the future, so why wouldn't America be in the Bible? Here's some prophecies from the Bible.

Daniel in his 70 weeks predicted:

1. The decree to rebuild the temple would occur.

2. The Messiah would come and He will be cut off but not by His own hand.

3. The Temple would be destroyed.

4. The Romans would destroy the Temple and this was before there was even a Roman empire.

If you're really open minded, watch this video.

In Revelation 11, the Bible predicts television and overnight shipping.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

At the time this was written by John in 96 A.D., people would ask, how can the whole world see people lying in the street for 3 and 1/2 days? How can people send gifts to each other in 3 and 1/2 days when it takes months and years to travel?

Well, today we have the answer. It would easy for the world to see the two witnesses lying dead in the streets for 3 and 1/2 days on TV, smartphones or computers. Today it would be easy to send gifts through Fed Ex or Amazon over 3 and 1/2 days.

Jesus said:

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Again, today this is perfectly understood. Nuclear weapons can kill all flesh 10 times over. This also shows God is outside of space and time. He saw a time where no flesh was saved, so He shortened the days for Christ to return.

One more. Jesus said:

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

For years, this generation of the fig tree that shall not pass, has been seen as a prediction that Israel would become a nation. This happened in May of 1948.

The thing you might want to think about is Jesus said This generation shall not pass before his return.

Everyone from that generation is around 73 now. This means that time is short until the return of Christ.

edit on 30-10-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Lately it seems we left from Babylon and turned into Sodom and Gomorrah. But don't worry, we have not yet fully transitioned. Seems those who like deceit and dishonesty are trying to take power now, so I doubt if under the present environment we can stop it from escalating.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The video is an hour and 6 mins long no ta mate.

Ile entertain the notion of a creator, or some kind of shared consciousness, but God in the Biblical sense, just don't make sense.

The Bible say lots of things neoholographic, but its still just a product of man.

Written with all his fear and fallibility at play and with a very specific agenda in mind.

That being the control of peoples hearts and minds at the expense of free thought and expression.

The thing that you may wish to think about is that Jesus is nothing more than a parable, same with Abraham, Noah, Adam and Eve and quite a few of the rest.

Its all rinse and repeat you see and a collection of tales that came before.

At heart its all about Sun worship and not Son worship.

What are you going to do when you man with the plan fails to materialise neoholographic?

Or when you are forced to accept that the only people coming to save us, is us?

Time is always short, and the end of the world right around the corner, and yet the sky has yet to fall.

Free to believe as you choose all the same.

edit on 30-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You said:

The video is an hour and 6 mins long no ta mate.

What? An hour and 6 minues is too long? You must watch Tik Tok all day. You reject the Bible without knowledge because you can't watch an hour lonf video.

You said:

The Bible say lots of things neoholographic, but its still just a product of man.

Again, you say it's just a product of man but because it's not the length of an old Vine, a video is too long to learn about what you're rejecting. The microwave generation can't watch an hour long video.

Tell me, how did man predict the Temple would be rebuilt, the Messiah would come and be cut off, the Temple would be destroyed and it would be destroyed by the Roman Empire that wasn't even an empire yet?

Here's another one. The Bible predicted that there would be a time when men and women couldn't by or sell without the mark of the beast. This was in 96 A.D. Since then, people have been predicting that people would get a chip or tattoo in order to buy or sell.

Amazon’s palm reading starts at the grocery store, but it could be so much bigger

www.theverge.com...

Quantum-dot tattoos hold vaccination record

news.rice.edu...

Who funds the research into quantum dot tattoos? Surprise, Bill and Melinda Gates.

Here is where things get interesting. An article published by Rice University on the findings reveals that, you guessed it, Bill Gates has played a part in the development of this research.

McHugh, who was recruited to join Rice with funding from the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas (committee includes former Gates advisors✎ EditSign), described the following events:

“The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation came to us and said, ‘Hey, we have a real problem — knowing who’s vaccinated’.

tottnews.com...

This isn't really a debate though. You just want to post the usual talking points about the Bible being man made but you can't watch an hour long video to actually learn about what you're rejecting.

At the end of the day, I will pray for you. The Bible says:

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Maybe we can finish this debate when you decide an hour long video isn't too long. I recently watched a 5 hour video and it felt like 2 hours. That's just me though, I love learning something new.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I don't know how to use Tik Tok mate im a little long in the tooth for that platform.

As to vid length, it's Saturday night buddy, im doing other stuff as well as typing im afraid.

You have a nice night all the same.

"Maybe we can finish this debate when you decide an hour long video isn't too long."

Hopefully tomorrow if my heads not banging to much.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Wow here are the lyrics to your contribution. The entertainment
industry, as I have always said, is privy to knowledge and history
that is denied to the rest of the world. When the rest of the world is
fed absurdities and lies about history and the Lord of Hosts When I
return to driving my truck I will be blasting this as one of my new
favorites. Thank you for that.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally poted by: rickymouse
Lately it seems we left from Babylon and turned into Sodom and Gomorrah. But don't worry, we have not yet fully transitioned. Seems those who like deceit and dishonesty are trying to take power now, so I doubt if under the present environment we can stop it from escalating.

Good points.

We can't stop it. It's unfolding just as the Bible predicted it would.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

ATS has been quite revealing today. Anonenity has a "Really Freaky"
thread up as well.

SnF Thank you for the thread brother.

No hope of that because God is not a liar. Therefore stopping his word is
impossible.
edit on 30-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Glad you like it, yeah, I know the lyrics. Iron Maiden writes some deep thought poetry, and a lot of it must be watched with the music video. They are meant to go together like a piece of artwork. Check out Stratego from the same new album, and Speed of Light. Fear of the Dark also has some epic live recordings from shows.

Iron Maiden, and Ronnie Jame Dio may be some of the best poets the world has ever seen. They definitely are at the top of the metal list. Heaven and Hell that Dio sang for Black Sabbath is a song for the times we are currently in. Check out this quote frrom that song.

Heaven and Hell Black Sabbath

Well if it seems to be real, it's illusion
For every moment of truth, there's confusion in life
Love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer
And it's on and on, on and on and on....
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell, oh well
And they'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls
It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!
Fool, fool!
You've got to bleed for the dancer!
Fool, fool!
Look for the answer!
Fool, fool, fool!

When you think about some of these lyrics, you realize there are some very intelligent deep thinkers out there. This is why crap like WAP makes me want to puke.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

originally poted by: rickymouse

Good points.

Gee, it is like history repeats itself every so often. I would guess that two to three thousand years ago they already had history of cultural failure to make the predictions they do.

edit on 30-10-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

From the OP:

It also predicted terrorist attacks and there may be more devastating terrorist attacks on the horizon.

Jeremiah 51:1 Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;

2 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.

3 Against him that bendeth let the archer bend his bow, and against him that lifteth himself up in his brigandine: and spare ye not her young men; destroy ye utterly all her host.

The NIV says:

51:1 This is what the Lord says:

“See, I will stir up the spirit of a destroyer
against Babylon and the people of Leb Kamai.
2 I will send foreigners to Babylon
to winnow her and to devastate her land;
they will oppose her on every side
in the day of her disaster.
3 Let not the archer string his bow,
nor let him put on his armor.
Do not spare her young men;
completely destroy her army.
4 They will fall down slain in Babylon,
fatally wounded in her streets.

This is the Hebrew word for fanners:

zûwr, zoor; a primitive root; to turn aside (especially for lodging); hence to be a foreigner, strange, profane; specifically (active participle) to commit adultery:—(come from) another (man, place), fanner, go away, (e-) strange(-r, thing, woman).

To fan in hebrew means to winnow:

zârâh, zaw-raw'; a primitive root (compare H2114); to toss about; by implication, to diffuse, winnow:—cast away, compass, disperse, fan, scatter (away), spread, strew, winnow.

If America is the daughter of Babylon, we will be hit by more terrorist attacks before we're bombed by Russia, the Country from the North.

At least a dozen injured in Brooklyn subway shooting, undetonated devices found
nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
In Hebrew “daughter of Babylon” is an idiom referring to Babylon or the inhabitants of Babylon.

Regarding Zechariah 2:7:

While in slavery to Babylon, Jerusalem could be called the “captive daughter of Zion,” but now she was no longer to sit on the ground and mourn, but she must take an elevated seat, loosening the bands or chains of captivity from her neck. She was to exercise her freedom to serve Jehovah as his temple city. There Jehovah would reside in her, as Zechariah 2:7, 10 prophesies: “‘Hey there, Zion! Make your escape, you who are dwelling with the daughter of Babylon. Cry out loudly and rejoice, O daughter of Zion; for here I am coming, and I will reside in the midst of you,’ is the utterance of Jehovah.”

HOW GOD’S PEOPLE WERE SOLD AND REPURCHASED

Source: What Does God Have in Mind? (1965)

As you can see, it works the same way with “Zion” and “daughter of Zion”. See the context prior to the paragraph above if you don't understand the remark about why Jerusalem could be called the “captive daughter of Zion”.
edit on 13-4-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
America is the Daughter of Babylon and there's going to be an increase in mass shootings and terrorist attacks. This will occur before a devestating nuclear at attacks from a coalition of countries from the North. Here's some recent news and it's just going to get worse:

A dad of three heroically restrained a passenger after she stripped to her underwear and twice tried to storm a plane cockpit shouting "Allahu Akbar".
www.mirror.co.uk...

Police say shooting in Six Flags Great America parking lot wasn't random
www.dailyherald.com...

A man drove his car into a barricade near the U.S. Capitol early Sunday and then began firing gunshots in the air before fatally shooting himself, according to police, who said he did not seem to be targeting any member of Congress.
www.biblestudytools.com...

Rushdie Stabbed Roughly 10 Times in Premeditated Attack, Prosecutors Say
www.nytimes.com...

The Bible tells us the Daugher of Babylon will have a mother(England) and will be the hindermost or last of the nations in the end times and a great nation.

Jeremiah 51:1 Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;

2 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.

3 Against him that bendeth let the archer bend his bow, and against him that lifteth himself up in his brigandine: and spare ye not her young men; destroy ye utterly all her host.

The NIV says:

51:1 This is what the Lord says:

“See, I will stir up the spirit of a destroyer
against Babylon and the people of Leb Kamai.
2 I will send foreigners to Babylon
to winnow her and to devastate her land;
they will oppose her on every side
in the day of her disaster.
3 Let not the archer string his bow,
nor let him put on his armor.
Do not spare her young men;
completely destroy her army.
4 They will fall down slain in Babylon,
fatally wounded in her streets.

zûwr, zoor; a primitive root; to turn aside (especially for lodging); hence to be a foreigner, strange, profane; specifically (active participle) to commit adultery:—(come from) another (man, place), fanner, go away, (e-) strange(-r, thing, woman).

To fan in hebrew means to winnow:

zârâh, zaw-raw'; a primitive root (compare H2114); to toss about; by implication, to diffuse, winnow:—cast away, compass, disperse, fan, scatter (away), spread, strew, winnow.

Here's more about the Daughter of Babylon in Isaiah 47:

Isaiah 47:1 Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.

5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.

7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.

8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.

13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.

15 Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee.

The Daughter of Babylon is one of the last great nations that has a mother(England). It's Nation that will be around when Israel becomes a Nation(1948). It will be a Nation of mingled people woven together.

America is the Daughter of Babylon.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Lyrics
I am the world that hides the universal secret of all time
Destruction of the empty spaces is my one and only crime
I've lived a thousand times
I found out what it means to be believed
The thoughts and images
The unborn child who never was conceived
When little worlds collide
I'm trapped inside my embryonic cell
And flashing memories
Are cast into the never ending well
The name that scorns the face
The child that never sees the cause of man
The deathly darkness that
Belies the face of those who never ran
You got belive it, I'm talking to you
Well I know its hard for you to know the reason why
And I know you'll understand when it's time to die
Don't believe the life you have will be the only one
You have to let your body sleep to let your soul live on
I want you to listen, I'm trying to get throught
Love has given life to you and now its your concern
Unseen eye of inner life will make your soul return
Still I look but not to touch
The seeds of life are sown
Curtain of the future falls
The secret stays unknown
Just remember love is life
And hate is living death
Treat your life for what its worth
And live for every breath
Looking back I've lived and learned
But now I'm wondering
Here I wait and only guess
What this next life will bring
Ha ha
a reply to: TrollMagnet

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
As I see it the current state of the USA is more akin to the Roman Republic than the Roman Empire or Babylon.

It could be said that it is lurching from republic to empire but also like that period there are already 3 other Rome's in the West (Rome, London, Avignon) an ex holy Roman empire and a wannabe Rome (Moscow) waiting to make their moves when the Republic faulters..

so lots of competition for the various biblical or historical roles.. but most probable is the US turning into the Roman empire and fracturing the West as the Roman empire did..

Indeed that fits where we are, our direction of travel and the players involved..

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Copy of Statue of Liberty, smaller is also in Pakistan.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Old liberty, the whore of Babylon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join