It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallways, mirrors, demons and darknes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A while ago, I woke up in the morning and realised I really needed the bathroom, but I was still sleepy. I promised myself I would quickly go and then come back to sleep - it still looked very dark outside.

I walked out of my bedroom and froze. The hallway was suddenly impossibly long - and the bathroom was right down at the other end! I frowned. Surely the hallway couldn't be that long - and my house wasn't a bungalow, and the toilet was downstairs! What was going on?

Still, I really needed to go to the toilet, so I started walking down the hallway. Something caught my eye. I turned around and I realised the walls were completely covered in mirrors! And what's more, as I looked into the mirror, there was some sort of shadow behind my reflection - but it was far too dark to be any ordinary shadow... Also, there was nothing to cast a shadow...or was there?

Quickly, I turned around. There was nothing behind me, except for another mirror, and my reflection in that mirror also had the same shadowy figure behind it - but now it had glaring red eyes.

I panicked and tried to sprint back to my bedroom, but I kept on tripping over... The demon-like creature in the mirror grinned, showing a mouth full of fangs, and it burst out of the mirror, scattering shards of glass everywhere...then I realised it had only ever existed in the mirror, and maybe if I'd been calmer, if I hadn't panicked, maybe it never would have come out...

Suddenly, I woke up again, in my bedroom. I dashed to the door just to check...Yes, the hallway was back to its normal length. No mirrors, and it led to the landing.

"I've got to stop eating cheese sandwiches before bed," I muttered to myself. "Now I really have to go to the bathroom."

I went down the hallway. That dream had seem very real.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Moonstar7

Now that is freaky!

Good read and thankyou for sharing that. I think the only terrifying dream that trump's that is the old teeth coming out which is literally nightmare material!

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Inbangstickitin
Well, actually, I've never had that dream before...otherwise I would have posted it onto dreams and predictions

new topics

join