It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really freaky.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I wonder if revelation is so deep in our psyche that it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. This old guy has done a bit of numerology simple enough for all to understand, Guess what Bill gates is in it. I am trying to work out the probabilities of such a random name like conovirus would put out this number. It really is a bit freaky www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This numerology number adding ending in amazement like this 18 = 1+8 = 9 is 18/2 = 9 stuff is amusing.

Forget your probability calculation, it's the underlying base10 that is the reason for this. The probability is 1:10 for every digit so it's 1:999 for three digit results.

As you have 0-9 * 0-9 * 0-9.

or more easy 10³ and subtract one because the 0 does not count.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Cool thanks for that. I love a good old conspiracy. Ramping it up...why isn't David Ike dead? Cant the Illuminati kill a Watcher, or is he there to get the rage going? Same with Info Wars.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

HOLY CRAP! Creepy doesn't cover it. That is amazing.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

In the link you are saying that "Coronavirus" being an anagram of "carnivorous" is a sign that "they" will flip the 5G switch and make everyone into flesh eating zombies. Please correct me if I have misunderstood / misquoted.

The problem with that is many of us are carnivorous already, most people are. I think 75% of the UK population eats meat, which is all "carnivorous" means, it does not imply zombies.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I wonder if revelation is so deep in our psyche that it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. This old guy has done a bit of numerology simple enough for all to understand, Guess what Bill gates is in it. I am trying to work out the probabilities of such a random name like conovirus would put out this number. It really is a bit freaky www.bitchute.com...

Another interesting video, yes i believe that the whole Corona virus thing isn't that bad and people are making it out to be worse than it is. Now about the zombie thing, I find it hard to believe, I also found it hard to believe that there are fetal tissue in vaccines and now I know that there really are, so this could be a real thing? Sometimes I often wonder how many people are vaccinated when I go out and if I am going to get anything from them. Will these people snap, and start acting odd. Yes these things have run through my head. I also think are they just going to drop dead due to a blood clot or heart failure? Time will tell I guess.

Also no snark here but my husband and I have discussed how much better it would be to deal with zombies, than a controlling government, amd restrictions. I also wonder if this vaccine is really the mark of the beast, because in Revelation it talks about people accepting the mark, and then end in the end people will be arrested and taken away and it's either you take the mark or you're going to die or be beheaded, a lot of will choose death over the mark. You have to wonder why people want death over taking this mark, and maybe it's because of the side effects? I could be wrong and this is leading up to the mark. One other thing,i don't if anyone has noticed but people are acting after taking the vaccine. They get real angry if other people don't take it and they cut off people in life if they say they are against the vaccine. They callthem crazy Qanon people or conspiracy theorists. Things are getting real crazy and scary fast.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

They have taken a dangerous experimental vaccine, and are scared if there are any long-term side effects. So they enter a denial stage and follow the party line of "Its safe and everybody should have it" end of the story." It's a survival thought mode." They should not get that worried, as it seems certain batches are bad but should consider whether boosters are a good idea.

top topics

join