It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Thrown Out Of Hospitals Into The Streets Like Trash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

They are unalienable, and we all have them always, all of them.

No we don't. Governments pick and choose when and where human rights are acknowledged. Not only that, but any random human can take them away from you. The only thing society can do to enforce a human right, is to punish those who violate them. How's that working out in China and Afghanistan?

No. we decide what rights certain people, like citizens, get, and how to punish those to violate them. We, as a society, can decide that it's a violation of human rights to throw a sick patient into the streets, possibly to die, over money, or not.

If you own your own house on your own land, no one can tell you what you can or cannot do on it, as long as law is not broken (peace breached).

Since when does "as long as" equal "inalienable"?

edit on 1-11-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
It can be negotiated to be something beneficial for all - or only for those that have the means, however people decide to negotiate it.

But it's neither any kind of right, nor can it ever be. Human rights are with us when we are born - hands up, how many of us are born with 'healthcare' in our mouth?? Anyone? Anyone??

Each person is responsible for themselves to some degree, and most people do just that. There are some who don't so I'm not sure what to do about them when their decision is not to help themselves throughout their lives. You don't need to go too far back in our history where this issue would fix itself rather quickly, as in you don't take care of yourself to the best of your ability you die.

I do think we need some level within our medical system to address this issue, and in most other countries this comes in the form of small clinics that are very cheap to use. This can be done in America too, and is in places like Texas where you can seek medical help and just pay cash equal to about what a co-payment would be.

As to a homeless person with no home, no nothing, who might have serious health conditions I see that is a problem, but is it one that can be fixed without opening up state level VA hospitals type scenarios. What does a homeless person do if they need a triple by-pass as example.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Love of money and Greed is shameful serious sin, Jesus warns about and it is all through the pharmaceutical industry.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you had tried this even 50 years ago, DC would have been burned to the ground. Now ........

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
The Plandemic, sadly, has revealed the many failures of our for profit health system. Today's healthcare is not about public health, it is about profits and doing the bidding of pharma and the insurance industry.

Very true mate

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This has been going on for decades. I remember seeing dozens of these kind of videos at least 20 years ago.

I am so tired of that "this is not new" crap. We are just tired of history repeating itself. So since it's not new, does that mean to not say anything or not to acknowledge what's happening in our world TODAY?
It has to be regurgitated just like they are repeating their past dealings.

This is not new.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This has been going on for decades. I remember seeing dozens of these kind of videos at least 20 years ago.

This is not new.

I left the field of Case Management back in 2014. I took up that career field because I thought I could make a difference. I didn't. All I did was cannibalize myself to the system, to the point where I had nothing left to give.

This has indeed been going on for decades, yet here we are. Believing that the medical system and the government, are putting mandates in place for our health and well being. In the meantime, we are just guinea pigs for a project they have in play for years.

We indeed have known for years that the system does not give a damn about us, so why the Hell are we fighting each other, instead of the real enemy?

Very very very true!
"100,000,000 Guinea Pigs" it's a good book and easy read from 1933. Literally they have been dirty for a long time. This book is a PDF download and a book to borrow on internet archives. This is a must read. They have never cared and we are always experimented on. They been doing a DNA, blood, and cell collections for meant if reasons.
Check out the book.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
"100,000,000 Guinea Pigs" it's a good book and easy read from 1933. Literally they have been dirty for a long time. This book is a PDF download and a book to borrow on internet archives. This is a must read. They have never cared and we are always experimented on. They been doing a DNA, blood, and cell collections for meant if reasons.
Check out the book.

This abuse and murder must end.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lovelydeelady
Check out the book.

This abuse and murder must end.

Very interesting book. It deserves its own thread, and I can see at least three other threads growing off that thread. I hope that you create one for us.

I started reading this book and it became very clear for the beginning that nothing has changed. Some of the products and companies may have have changed names, and may have grown in size and wealth, but the heart of what the book reveals, is indeed the same now as it was in 1933.

Of course the numbers have changed, Those 100,000,000 guinea pigs have increased to about 320,000,000 guinea pigs. But we have to take on a large part of that responsibility. More often than not, we do not become victims from lack of knowing. We too often become victims from our willingness to ignore the information we have been presented, or have access to to. Too many choose to ignore the actors at play, the game that is afoot, and the insidious development of illnesses, that are treated as normal or as fads.

We can't claim to be free people and then blame others for the choices we make.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join