It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott List: A List of Companies Forcing Vaccinations on Their Employees.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Even if it's not 9-5, even if one is on call 24 hours a day, one is still not being paid for 24 hours a day. Plus, what if one decides to change jobs? Can one drop their vaccination off at the office on their last day?

The difference between employment and slavery is that with slavery, one's actions are mandated on a continual basis; with employment, those actions are mandated only during the time period one is paid for. The pay is not what makes employment more acceptable than slavery; the ability of the employee to be free of business restrictions at home is what does that.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Can we be free of taxes as well?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I wish, but we've got someone in power now who can't do simple arithmetic. So I doubt it.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
LMFAO, people can't even see the inconsistencies when they're listed in front of them.

Mickey D's:

The fast food chain is requiring all U.S.-based office workers and visitors to be vaccinated by Sept. 27, according to an internal note on Aug. 11 obtained by NBC News. The company is also extending its official office re-opening date from Sept. 7 to Oct. 11 in order to give corporate employees more time to get their shot. The requirement does not apply to those who work in McDonald's restaurants.

So, anybody see it yet? TF good does requiring the vax at corporate offices do when the people sardined in the back (if it gets that staff density again) aren't required, AND are still interacting with people? The vaxed office monkeys are interacting with less meatsacks over the same day.

Idiots, all around. If that disconnect right up there ^^ doesn't highlight it's not for any semblance of health, I don't know what does.

Notice who's a hypocrite money grubber, who isn't, and direct our money accordingly.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again.

Want proof the vaccinations aren’t lethal? See who is getting a “mandated” or effectively mandated vaccination.

Walamrt/McD’s/etc. are requiring vax for managers and VPs and execs. You don’t “off” or “dumb down” your best and brightest or your leadership.

The front line workers are cannon fodder. No one cares. Why? Because it’s unskilled and replaceable labor selling cheap stuff to other people who are also unskilled and cheap labor. No one cares.

This is why COVID has long been a “poor persons problem”.

Sadly, no matter how much the above statements sound bad/terrible/d!ckish… they’re all factually true. If more people woke up to those realities maybe more folks would do something to better their circumstances so as to make themselves more valuable than being “cannon fodder”.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Out of the list there are three that my family and I use / do business with, only reason is that we don't have much of a choice. The rest never really had the need for, and when we did we shopped for the best and lowest cost or benefit.

The three are, Walmart, CVS, Microsoft.

The reason for each,

Walmart for groceries only, they have managed to to put out of business or push all others stores except the high end ones which charge twice to three times more for the same products in our area with out driving 30 minutes one way to go to another store. There is one store that we buy meats and dairy from because they have a better price and selection, all the other stuff they sell is higher cost and very bad brand name goods,which most tastes like well i would say sh@@ but i don't know what that tastes like.

CVS, easy enough because it's part of our insurance plan. Even at that I would be hard pressed to use one of the Non Corporation pharmacies better known as Mom and Pop. Their prices are always way to high on everything.

Microsoft, well that's a tuff one. I hate them, but I've tried to use apple machines didn't like them. Tried using a linux operating system on several machines never could get them to work as well as I would have liked.

I wish for the old days when there were many options for the consumer, from high end to low and everything in between.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join