It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott List: A List of Companies Forcing Vaccinations on Their Employees.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I found this list of companies that I will be boycotting, because they don't respect the rights and privacies of their employees, or what the USA stands for.

Here's the list, for those who care to join me.

www.nbcnews.com...

I'll be starting this off by canceling all my CITI Bank credit cards this weekend. If they offer me new cards with free cash, I'll get the cards, take the cash, and cancel again. Companies that can't respect their employees are dead to me and can go bankrupt for all I care.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I found this list of companies that I will be boycotting, because they don't respect the rights and privacies of their employees, or what the USA stands for.

Here's the list, for those who care to join me.

www.nbcnews.com...

I'll be starting this off by canceling all my CITI Bank credit cards this weekend. If they offer me new cards with free cash, I'll get the cards, take the cash, and cancel again. Companies that can't respect their employees are dead to me and can go bankrupt for all I care.

Looking at that list, most are the Megacorporations that manipulate and lobby for their part in governance around the globe.

Not only should we boycott, but they should be bankrupt.

The lot of them.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Looks like its just about every one of them too, the usual suspects

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Don't forget to add the BLM funding corporations.
They deserve boycotting and criminal charges.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Although I appreciate your sentiment, you'd pretty much would not be able to do anything.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We all have the power to make a difference, no matter how smal the effect, all of our choices matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
LMFAO, people can't even see the inconsistencies when they're listed in front of them.

Mickey D's:

The fast food chain is requiring all U.S.-based office workers and visitors to be vaccinated by Sept. 27, according to an internal note on Aug. 11 obtained by NBC News. The company is also extending its official office re-opening date from Sept. 7 to Oct. 11 in order to give corporate employees more time to get their shot. The requirement does not apply to those who work in McDonald's restaurants.

So, anybody see it yet? TF good does requiring the vax at corporate offices do when the people sardined in the back (if it gets that staff density again) aren't required, AND are still interacting with people? The vaxed office monkeys are interacting with less meatsacks over the same day.

Idiots, all around. If that disconnect right up there ^^ doesn't highlight it's not for any semblance of health, I don't know what does.

Notice who's a hypocrite money grubber, who isn't, and direct our money accordingly.
edit on 10/29/2021 by Nyiah because: borked tags again

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

LMFAO, people can't even see the inconsistencies when they're listed in front of them.

I want to be old enough to see what they write about this time period. (if certain people don't kill us off).
So much of what has happened has been the biggest cluster in all of humanity!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Cancel culture from the anti cancel culture crowd. I love it.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My guess is that we are actively participating in a virtual version of an “alien’s” history to witness how They got through it (the simulation is so good that people think that it is “real”). And we think “this is real” and we “feel like an observer along for the ride” instead of a participant!

It is the only thing that makes sense! I mean, the only other time the Capital “fell” was the the British in Umpteen-whatever-teen-ish!!

I am feeling an observer of an already happened past and feel that I need to “take this personally” because it matters (the myth of “The Ascended” is the “old” history of humans at their turning point and we are “kinds participating” in it…. and it has already happened…. So no, there is no “metaverse” nor can there be…. except for the “now” we are experiencing!!

If that makes any sense!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

TF good does requiring the vax at corporate offices do when the people sardined in the back (if it gets that staff density again) aren't required, AND are still interacting with people?

I think most McDonald's restaurants are franchised - owned by independent business folk. So, not McDonalds employees.

They might be able to mandate it through other means, like their franchise program.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Interesting. If a boycott did put a company out of business, all of their employees would be out of a job and have to start over. The wealthy people at the top would not be hurt, only the working people would be.

Companies with over 100 employees fall under the Federal mandate and quite frankly have no choice. It does allow for an employee to be tested weekly to get out of being vaccinated. Shouldn't your real target be the man who signed the Executive Order, rather than the companies who have no actual choice?

Boycott's seldom harm the intended targets and pretty much always hurt the workers. Business goes down, they layoff the workers they no longer need, which is why boycott's are not actually a good idea.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

My guess is that we are actively participating in a virtual version of an “alien’s” history to witness how They got through it (the simulation is so good that people think that it is “real”). And we think “this is real” and we “feel like an observer along for the ride” instead of a participant!

Please read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's my dream after my dad passed away.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well I am boycotting my previous employer who I have resigned from, the Queensland Police Service. Due to mandatory vaccinations lol. This is when i begin my criminal empire bwaahahahabahhah joking 🙃

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

The differences between boycotting and cancel culture are, boycotting has been around forever while cancel culture is new, and boycotting is not giving a company your business while cancel culture is whining to everyone around then using all manner of person attacks to ruin someone's life and livelihood because your feelings are hurt.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The company would hurt and the employees could go work for their competition that still respects their rights and privacy. Honest businesses should grow and fascist ones should disappear. That goes for everyone at the top as well. You either do business correctly, or please go away.

Boycotts also send a message that customers are not happy and can take their business elsewhere.

As far as an executive order from the pretender and cheat goes, well, disobedience to tyrants is obedience to God and humanity. Florida gets it.

edit on 29-10-2021 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
"To meet Joe Biden's mandate ."
Speaks volumes on the state of mind of a lot of companies .

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is to be expected from airlines and Ford. How many times have they been bailed out by government? Bailouts when the company has a terrible year and million dollar bonuses for executives when they have record profits. These companies would eat a foot of # just to sniff sleepy Joe’s a$$
edit on 29-10-2021 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Only company on there that's relevant to me is Walmart. All these companies lost their standing in my opinion, a LONG time ago.

Child slave labor overseas, synthetic and bi-products to be consumed, cancer rates from 1-100 to 1-4, they've lost their credibility with me over a decade ago.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
As much as I would love to boycott all those establishments, they already receive no patronage from me currently.
Until our freedom is restored we should boycott everything.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join