It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generation Shame

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

NO!
I am angry and have every right to be.

Cowardice disgusts me. Cowardice gets you the fascism we're dealing with today.

Cowardice gets your kids indoctrinated with communism and sexual depravity.

Cowardice gets you a stolen election.

Cowardice gets you a 20 year war that when started I was just a kid and my friends paid with their lives for it.

Cowardice of those who are supposed to guide the young.

What utter failures.

I am angry, yes. And will continue to be so until it changes.
edit on 10 29 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have yet to read of any posters on ATS advocating locking up or segregating people. I have been vaccinated and I really, really don't care what anyone else does. BBBuuuut, blaming the ordinary man in the street for your woes is definitely NOT ON. If in your country (not in mine) they choose to do those thing then take it up with the politicians not call everyone else cowards and sheep because, as I said in a post, I am sick and tired of all you non vaccinated people coming with the holier than thou attitude. OK, that's your choice, you live with it. And I'll live with mine.
As for the first video, I'll say the very apt reply to that (the word I want to insert here would get me banned) person " the people you are moaning about are the people that fought and some died to allow you the opportunity to spout your bile". If I were his father I would thrash him to an inch of his life.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: loam

I'm addressing cowards.

So like I said, you thought you were conveying one thing, but actually conveyed something completely different.

"Old people" and "mf'er boomers" got thrown under the bus along with the cowards you were trying to indict.

I think you know exactly what I'm saying.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm addressing some very specific cowards in that age range who are using children as stab vests because CNN and Pfizer told them to.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So do young cowards (I'm not talking about children) get to blame the old cowards for their condition? Because that's the logic you're employing.
edit on 29-10-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

We're all responsible for our actions.

Once again you folks have no problem when I'm crapping on millennials but go after some irresponsible old people and it's "you're a bigot."

This is starting to become transparent.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

We're all responsible for our actions.

Yes we are.

Once again you folks have no problem when I'm crapping on millennials but go after some irresponsible old people and it's "you're a bigot."

This is starting to become transparent.

I'm "you folks"?

What's transparent is your anger and frustration have drawn you into the same vicious cycle that perpetuates the misery on this planet.

Champion or condemn IDEAS and ACTIONS, not people with immutable characteristics. A person's age, sex, race etc., does not inherently give rise to the depravity we see in the world.

Until everyone figures that out, we are doomed to repeat this misery we find ourselves in.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'm not mad at them for being old.

What utter crap lol.

I'm mad at them for failing in their duty and then having the gall to ask the young to sacrifice formative years for their false sense of security.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm mad at them for failing in their duty and then having the gall to ask the young to sacrifice formative years for their false sense of security.

Many of those "boomers" sacrificed their formative years for you for your false sense of security.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I can see that nothing I write now will appeal to your better self. Maybe later, upon reflection, you'll come to see what I am saying.

I also don't know your personal circumstances, but may I ask if you're a parent? Because most parents are very well aware of the struggle they face everyday trying to raise children in a society that bombards them with influences they have no control over.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Adults are responsible for their OWN actions.

Whether young or old, stupid is as stupid does.

Accountability all around.

IMO the boomers sacrificed more than my generation ever did (I'm only 47). Just MO, if that's ok on this thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Many of those "boomers" sacrificed their formative years for you for your false sense of security.

Don't pull that # on me.

I went to war for this country. Sacrificed quite a bit for the decisions those assholes made.

Spare me your bull# please.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Like what?

Seems to me like the boomers enjoy decades of prosperity and left us with mountains of unpayable debt, emotional and psychological damage from their wars, and now attempting a medical apartheid.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Don't pull that # on me.

I went to war for this country. Sacrificed quite a bit for the decisions those assholes made.

Spare me your bull# please.

You don't think boomers went to war for this country? They want you to spare them your bull#!

edit on 29-10-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I am a parent.

My parents are among the coward generation.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I do.

I just don't appreciate you trying to use that against me.

Looks like I'm hitting nerves here now that you're starting to get personal.

Maybe take a break? Look in a mirror?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I carried their war on terror on my back.

I carried their 2008 financial crisis on my back.

I will carry their trillions in spending on broke programs I will never benefit from, but they do.

This system is set up by them to extract as much wealth from me as possible before they kick the bucket and now some of them want to segregate society to protect themselves from COVID.

These are all boomer ideas.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
There are about 70 million old people of voting age.
And there are about 130 million other voters between the age of 20 and 60.

It is pretty obvious that the young elected these octogenarians to screw up their future.
So they need to step up and remove those octogenarians.

Then you can cancel the social security, welfare, health insurance, gender pronoun mandates and affirmative action.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I carried their war on terror on my back.

I carried their 2008 financial crisis on my back.

I will carry their trillions in spending on broke programs I will never benefit from, but they do.

This system is set up by them to extract as much wealth from me as possible before they kick the bucket and now some of them want to segregate society to protect themselves from COVID.

These are all boomer ideas.

Who is "their" because I know you aren't talking about my dad/boomer.
He sure did not create the wars. He sure did not ask to get drafted.
In reality, you are no different than many boomers, only age is the difference.

Use your rage to truly blame the cause of all this, the 1% of people truly in charge. There is no age or race, or gender in particular. Money and power is the only thing they share.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sraven

You've said nothing I don't agree with.
We all have skin in the game. Some just feel so entitled that they think they can take it from my skin too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join