It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Caviezel "The Storm is Upon Us"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Kreeate

Maybe that's why it's more interesting to talk about his flaws?
He doesn't seem to offer much.

Is that why you also spent all your time talking Einstein's flaws without specifically noting any of his accomplishments? I am pretty sure you can't deny he had some.

I would submit rather that today we live in a culture where it is the fashion to claim achievement for oneself by pointing out the flaws of others. And that's precisely what you do.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

All taken out of context. bravo.

Oh, so the bible is totally open for interpretation? How nice and convenient for the christians.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

Oh, so the bible is totally open for interpretation? How nice and convenient for the christians.

For everyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Typical response... quoting the written Torah, leaving out the oral Torah! I therefore dont blame you for thinking the way you do.

You will never understand the OT if all you do is read the text without understanding the historical context or vast scholarly commentary compiled over thousands of years. Im not gonna debate this online... but a word of advice, if you are gonna criticize the OT, you better know it better than the most learned rabbis.... which you obviously dont! You are quoting but the first and most misunderstood layer of a vast array of layers of knowledge that is the OT. Try to dig into the Talmud for the next 40 years, then you will understand how little you currently comprehend in this subject matter!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

So, this is tick tock for real this time? Not like the last 1000 times of Q-tock, but for real? Finally?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
In b4 murdelled by an alphabet agency and this all gets dismissed as conspiracy theory like it always does. Potential problem is I know dozens of Mexicans who worship this man and talk about him like He's real deal Son of God. I knew a Glowie who worships him. Catholic Glowie of course.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

So, this is tick tock for real this time? Not like the last 1000 times of Q-tock, but for real? Finally?

Wait for the order. The recapture of America will be surgical and fast.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well this thread got "shadowbanned" rather quickly, for lack of better terms. There is something paranormal about this guy and what happened to him

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Seems the fact you obviously see it open to misinterpretation is far more convenient for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
...Captain John Paarker, 1775

edit on 30-10-2021 by DreadKnock because: Correction

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Seems the fact you obviously see it open to misinterpretation is far more convenient for you.

I posted the question whether the bible is open for interpretation (not misinterpretation, please don't twist my words) because when I quoted text from it, another member mentioned that is was "all out of context".

It's not convenient for me at all. I simply don't believe that the majority of the fairy tales mentioned actually happened.
I was trying to make the point that christians claim their god is "good, fair and moral" when their own holy text contradicts that. If the bible is open for interpretation then no mortal being can make ultimate claims about its contents, including me. I simply quoted what was referenced in there. They are not my ideas or points of view. That is all.

edit on 30-10-2021 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tattooedlunchlady

I had already seen this video and found it very inspiring. I agree with every word he says.
Why do they want to tear him down? Because he is on the side of good, not evil, and this is the battle we are in. It's that simple.

I have admired Jim Caviezel since he did "The Passion of the Christ." An amazing actor and a Christian who isn't afraid to stand up for his beliefs.
I am anxiously waiting for the new movie, too, I think it will be amazing and groundbreaking.
I’m with you. My husband and I love all his movies and admire his character and willingness to stand for what is right. I loved his character in “Person of Interest“.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
Jim aint getting any acting gigs so he's gonna do what he's gotta do to pay that high priced mortage....Selling sh$t seems to be working for him.

Hollywood commies reject people who don’t sign the contract with the devil. Mel Gibson is another example.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Just another self appointed zealot trolling ATS correcting members
for their lack of ignorance you hold so dear. Hate on display for all to
see. It's truly pathetic insulting and ill mannered. We get it you don't
believe and we don't care!

Jim also played in the remake of "The Count of Monte Christo"!

And here's a clip that refers only to the original.

Don't ask!

edit on 1-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You know Einstein was kind of a dick with women.

If you REALLY want to begin a sentence with "You know", at least learn what Oxford Comma is, and how to use it, please.

Secondly, "a dick with women" doesn't sound too bad, was he a dildo?

Do you possibly mean 'a dick to women'? Thirdly, aren't women strong and independent, more powerful than men, can do everything men can do but better? So what if someone is a 'dick' to them, isn't THAT exactly what women are equipped to handle? I'd rather have a genius man be a díck to women than some fema-fascist hag be a cúnt to men.

But that's equality for you, I guess, only what someone is to WOMEN matter, what was Einstein to men? I guess you are not interested in telling that side of the story, because whaman's feelings are all that matter... thanks for the daily dose of misandry, I haven't bumped into it enough with libraries and bus drivers recently.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
...Captain John Paarker, 1775

"If someone slaps your cheek, turn the other cheek"
- Jesus the Christ, 0000

I don't know, somehow people are finding more and more ways to FIGHT each other, when we were told numerous times that we are all children of the same Cosmic Father, and we should learn love, compassion and good behaviour towards each other.

But sure, be a warmongering monster, just remember what the more cultivated entities have been telling this planet's population for thousands of years.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Just another self appointed zealot trolling ATS correcting members
for their lack of ignorance you hold so dear. Hate on display for all to
see. It's truly pathetic insulting and ill mannered. We get it you don't
believe and we don't care!

Jim also played in the remake of "The Count of Monte Christo"!

And here's a clip that refers only to the original.

Don't ask!

You must be on crack or something because your diatribe has nothing to do with my last post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join