It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US issues first gender neutral passport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The first gender neutral passport has been issued in the United States.

An intersex and non-binary Colorado resident has been locked in a legal battle since 2015 over their right to declare their gender as ‘X’.

The X gender designation will be available as an option on all passports from June next year.

This is where the world is headed, endless pandering to the LGBTQ Community. If you can Identify as Gender Neutral, (Neither Male nor Female), then why can't I identify as Vaccine Neutral? (Neither vaxxed nor Unvaxxed).

Both of them are impossible, you are either one or the other - but one gets a pass and the other is labeled as Dangerous.

Pro-Vaxxers may say it's because one is a danger to peoples health and the other is safe because it's just freedom of sexual expression/Identity. Well tell this to the girls/women who have been raped by the men in dresses who are just expressing their inner sexual identity.

If you can be Gender Neutral then I want to be Vaccine Neutral.

FTW I'm sick of this!!!

edit on 29-10-2021 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Question, when the TSA searches them at the airport who pats them down?

Do they get searched by a man or a woman, or do they need a non binary person to do it?
edit on 29-10-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

The first gender neutral passport has been issued in the United States.

An intersex and non-binary Colorado resident has been locked in a legal battle since 2015 over their right to declare their gender as ‘X’.

The X gender designation will be available as an option on all passports from June next year.

This is where the world is headed, endless pandering to the LGBTQ Community. If you can Identify as Gender Neutral, (Neither Male nor Female), then why can't I identify as Vaccine Neutral? (Neither vaxxed nor Unvaxxed).

Both of them are impossible, you are either one or the other - but one gets a pass and the other is labeled as Dangerous.

Pro-Vaxxers may say it's because one is a danger to peoples health and the other is safe because it's just freedom of sexual expression/Identity. Well tell this to the girls/women who have been raped by the men in dresses who are just expressing their inner sexual identity.

If you can be Gender Neutral then I want to be Vaccine Neutral.

FTW I'm sick of this!!!

Wouldn't want to try to enter an Islamic country with such a passport.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm pretty certain that a bunch of non Muslim countries have already said that they can't recognise and documents that don't have a binary answer.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thanks this is now going to keep me huddled at home all day in fear that a passport with an X on it is going to get me.
edit on 29-10-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
LOL Clown world.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This makes no sense? There are only 2 genders. Male or female. With the occasional hermaphrodite. Pandering to those in the alphabet community with mental illness should not be the way. I hate it here in Clown World.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That passport should use a clinical designation like XX or XY, anything else is a matter of personal self identity similar to a chosen religion or political party.

Sexual preference could be noted, but it would have to include genetic sex, AKA their "assigned" sex (like the doctor made that determination, not God).
edit on 29-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

X you say?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I can't help but see the irony of a group of people that don't want to be considered different (despite screaming we are different) feel the need to have something that separates them as someone different.

Can we agree that this is going to open the floodgates to anyone that wants to identify as anything? What's next age fluidity?

That "Handbasket" is getting bigger it seems.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman
I can't help but see the irony of a group of people that don't want to be considered different (despite screaming we are different) feel the need to have something that separates them as someone different.

Can we agree that this is going to open the floodgates to anyone that wants to identify as anything? What's next age fluidity?

That "Handbasket" is getting bigger it seems.

That same group is cheering Noam Chomsky.
Go figure. No real gender = no real brains

(post by SaviorsCyberClan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Now that all the main problems in our country and abroad are solved, we can now tackle this garbage?
edit on 10292021 by Butterfinger because: Epstien did not kill himself

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

People should be able to identify with whatever gender they want (if any), but unless you had a sex change, your biological sex is based on whatever parts you were born with.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Do we do it by genetics or body parts.

Someone with female body parts may be transgender or intersex.

They might be genetically male or female not by what they were born with but by what a doctor changed them to WITHOUT their permission.

Gender normalizing” surgeries have been performed on intersex babies and children since at least the 1950s, often in secrecy, without ever telling the children. and sometimes not even informing the parents of the true story.
en.wikipedia.org...

Intersex conditions affect one in 2,000 children. And it may be as high as 2 in 100 due to doctors doing surgeries and not recording them. or the signs may be hidden until later life.
isna.org...

A male babies part is not long enough so the doctor fix the problem by making the infant female.
But the brain is always male.

isna.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Will other nations besides a few abide ambiguity on a passport?

top topics

join