It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loudoun Co schools embroiled in more alleged cover-ups after another horrific sexual assault report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
(had to truncate title)

October 15, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Loudoun County Public Schools has been exposed for allegedly not recording a number of sexual assaults that reportedly occurred on school premises dating back several years, despite being required to do so by law.

Such incidents are required to be reported to the public and school superintendents are to be held personally liable for any violations according to the Daily Wire who did a follow-up story on Thursday focusing on Scott Smith, whose ninth-grade daughter was allegedly raped in a high school bathroom. Another student was allegedly assaulted by the same gender-fluid 15-year-old boy at a different school as well.

**Warning this report contains graphic and disturbing material**

Loudoun Co schools embroiled in more alleged cover-ups after another horrific sexual assault report emerges

So evidence has emerged that the Loundoun School Board have been hiding similar crimes for years now.

This is another example of the SICK and DEMENTED crimes these democrats/far leftists in control of the Loundoun School Board have been hiding and lying about for years...

“NEW ON LOUDOUN: In 2018, a boy was held down while other boys ‘inserted objects into the victim’ in a locker room. The culprits were arrested. Loudoun told the state that zero sexual assaults occurred in that school that year, and every year since,” tweeted Luke Rosiak, the author of both pieces.

And here is the evidence of whom has been helping to hide these crimes...

Virginia Democrats amended the law last year in an attempt to soften the requirement. Virginia Code § 22.1-279.3:1 required all crimes that occurred on school grounds to be reported to law enforcement. Democrats amended the law with House Bill 257, replacing the word “criminal” with “felony,” which omits misdemeanors from the law’s required reporting on such incidents.

So the Virginia DEMOCRATS changed the wording replacing "criminal" with "felony" so such crimes would not have to be reported to law enforcement and instead the crimes would only be reported to the division superintendent and to the principal or his designee on all incidents involving ... sexual assault."

The law in Virginia states, “Reports shall be made to the division superintendent and to the principal or his designee on all incidents involving … sexual assault.” That appears to have not happened.

Loudoun Co schools embroiled in more alleged cover-ups after another horrific sexual assault report emerges

The School Board and the school principal did not notify the police/division superintendent of these crimes, which Conservatives argued the change in the language would make students less safe, but those warning were not heeded of course.

Leftists claimed that the language change would “move away from a one-size-fits-all approach to reporting and tap into the experience and expertise of our front-line school principals.” Conservatives contended that the policy would “make our students, teachers, and school personnel significantly less safe.”

Yesterday Newsmax pointed out several other similar "incidents" that were not reported and were hidden by the Loundoun School Board and the school principal...

EXCLUSIVE: Loudoun Schools Did Not Record Multiple Alleged Sexual Assaults Over A Period Of Years Despite State Law, Records Show

BTW, there is also another Virginia law which states such assaults have to be made public but the Loundoun School Board is continuing to hide, or attempt to, these crimes by claiming the assailants are minors/students hence all information about them is private and cannot be made public...

Virginia law says that “The division superintendent shall annually report all such incidents to the Department of Education for the purpose of recording the frequency of such incidents on forms that shall be provided by the Department and shall make such information available to the public.

EXCLUSIVE: Loudoun Schools Did Not Record Multiple Alleged Sexual Assaults Over A Period Of Years Despite State Law, Records Show

The Daily Wire asked LCPS questions last week including, “Has Stone Bridge ever reported the May alleged sexual assault in any statistics or made anyone aware of it?” LCPS hid behind state law, with Director of Communications Joan Sahlgren replying that “Any information related to student information is confidential under state and federal laws regarding student privacy.”

edit on 28-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and correct links.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We told everybody the one instance was just the tip of the iceburg 😎

No wonder the DOJ is nervous !!!!!!!😎

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If it was my child that was sexually assaulted at school, I guarantee that law enforcement would be involved. One way or another. There couldnt be a cover-up, I would be hollering too loud!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Where were the parents in all of this?
I mean, am I and Scott Smith the only super aggressive parents that would go nuts on everyone after this happening to my kid?!
I mean, my teen is graduating HS soon and I have been a nuisance over various things for 12 years....and none of them were THIS bad.

Not excusing schools staff/admin/the board.......but parents BECOME LOUDER
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Arrest em all .
Accessory to a crime .

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

If it was my child that was sexually assaulted at school, I guarantee that law enforcement would be involved. One way or another. There couldnt be a cover-up, I would be hollering too loud!

That's what the father of the first girl that was raped did, and he was punched, arrested and labeled as a far right domestic terrorist by the criminal Biden administration...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That's what the father of the first girl that was raped did, and he was punched, arrested and labeled as a far right domestic terrorist by the criminal Biden administration...

yeah....but now we all know what was going on in that school district. He paid a price for truth to come out. There is a hill we will all have to die on...or in the least, lose an arm or leg on

Id buy him dinner for a month for it if I were a parent in that district....the least I could do.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

It will come out later that many were threatened and promised justice would happen later.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nobody could be surprised that a school system would try to bury any story that would make them look bad.
Teachers and administrators resign all the time instead of being fired for inappropriate acts.

Being fired requires a paper trail and documentation which both parties prefer to avoid.

In this case the school failed to protect a student from a rapist.
Someone would end up as a sacrificial lamb…

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
He was at a school board meeting, not at the police dept filling a criminal complaint! Why didnt he just call the cops?

I think its appalling how he was treated. But I dont understand why he didnt take it up with cops and lawyers?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And Garland wants to label parents "terrorists" to make sure such real crimes remain buried.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Not just Garland, but the White House as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

And Garland wants to label parents "terrorists" to make sure such real crimes remain buried.

He has no choice with dozens of Democrat school boards ready to get exposed and prosecuted 😎

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

He has no choice with dozens of Democrat school boards ready to get exposed and prosecuted 😎

With many of those on those boards likely pedos as well....

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

With many of those on those boards likely pedos as well....

Yep, that's another reason why we're seeing Fed cover-up intervention 😎

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a reply to: shaemac

It will come out later that many were threatened and promised justice would happen later.

Don't hold your breath .

There will be no justice under the Current Clown Show administration, The stories that are coming out are each more ridiculous than the previous .

Our society has lost it's God D*mn mind , I honestly am in shock about all of this .

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here’s what happened when the parents spoke up. Now he’s a domestic terrorist . I’m routing for Glenn Youngkin. This #s gotta stop

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

He was at a school board meeting, not at the police dept filling a criminal complaint! Why didnt he just call the cops?

I think its appalling how he was treated. But I dont understand why he didnt take it up with cops and lawyers?

He demanded the school board to call the police and to arrest the rapist. Instead the school board called the police on the father of the girl that was raped... The school board denied the rapes had occurred and hid what they were doing to the police, even though the police already had the confession of the rapist that he indeed had raped the girl of the father that was arrested.

The School Board transferred the rapist to another school where he raped another teenage girl. So the police department/Sheriff also should be blamed because they should have pushed the School Board to give up the rapist since he confessed to the first rape in May 2021. But the Sheriff/Captain of the police department let it go instead of demanding they give up the rapist.

edit on 28-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

None of this story makes sense. If the police had a confession from the perp, why does the school board have anything to do with it? The father should have just been haunting the police dept, and/or DAs office and left the schoolboard out of it. A lawyer would have been my first call. This is a criminal matter. School board has no legal jurisdiction over it!

Fathers actions dont make sense. I get that he was justified in his rage at the policy that endangered his child, Lawyers are good for going after that sort of thing. Now he needs a defense atty instead of suing the bejebus out of the board.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join