It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VATICAN Cancels TV Coverage of Accused Rapist Pervert pro-Abortionist JOE BIDEN with Pope Francis.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thursday, October 28, 2021

Being assigned to cover our mentally slow President Joe Biden, has made the media mentally slow as well. Look how perplexed they are over the Vatican not allowing them to broadcast Pope Francis meeting with Joe Biden at the Vatican tomorrow..

The Vatican’s press office on Thursday canceled plans to broadcast livestream video of President Biden meeting on Friday with Pope Francis and now will only broadcast the arrival of Biden’s motorcade.

It’s unclear if the White House, already under fire for limiting press access to Biden, requested that the broadcast be curtailed. Spokespeople did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

White House Correspondents’ Association President Steven Portnoy said the organization disagrees with the new plan to give journalists edited footage after the meeting.

“Reporters have been covering the papal audiences of American presidents since Woodrow Wilson sat [with] Benedict [XV] in January 1919,” tweeted Portnoy, a reporter for CBS News Radio. “Our fully vaccinated [and] masked pool of reporters is ready to continue this public service, mindful of its own safety as well as the leaders’, to ensure independent coverage of the first Catholic president in 60 [years] meeting with the head of the Catholic church.”
Full Article at: nypost.com...

The general public is assuming it's because the Vatican and Pope do not want to possibly show President Biden tripping, or getting lost, or doing something inappropriate around the Supreme Pontiff.

All the news media has to do is look back at their own articles describing high-ranking Catholic officials officially chastising Senator/Candidate/President Joe Biden for his many transgressions.

Here are ATS Threads on the subject;

1.) Catholic Officials Say Biden Not Even Worthy to Receive Communion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

2.) Joe Biden and other pro-Baby Murder politicians are condemned by the Catholic Church: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are more articles...But the contents of the above two threads should suffice in explaining the #1 reason why the Vatican does not want to show Pope Francis and Joe Biden close to each other. Bad Optics that can be used against the church. (imo)

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/28/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those that conspire behind our backs, hidden from view : are NOT here to serve humanity.

They are puppet figureheads, serving only their masters, whom are hidden deep out of sight.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Would you want to be seen with Biden? I wouldn’t and the Pope is no dummy.
Biden meeting with the Pope would be good for at least 5 or 6 head scratching moments, when you would say “WTF did Biden just say?” or “WTF did Biden just do?”
He is a walking cluster# and has no idea what he is doing from one minute to the next.
Every time the guy is on the air, he embarrasses himself and this country, he is a complete disgrace.
But hey, this is what 80 million “voters” wanted right?
edit on 28-10-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Borderline litigious change accused to alleged other than that I agree

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Not sure I agree with you here. This Pope is about as legitimate and qualified a leader as Joe "81 Million Votes Outta Thin Air" Biden and the two are peas in a pod where their morals and social policies are concerned. Now maybe Francis' handlers don't want videotaped evidence of the Pontif sucking up to someone as stained and morally decrepit as Biden, but the Pope himself doesn't seem to mind Biden in any way.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

They use deceit and lies to make us vote for them. They add Fraud and Cheating, in case there are not enough gullible sheep.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I could see Joe Biden wearing a mask. Sending the global message that holiest Pope Francis is a dangerous Corona carrier.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Borderline litigious change accused to alleged other than that I agree

We're just batting around theories. The press seems really dumb on this subject.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Another possibility....

It's possible the coming event with the Pope and Biden is not happening in a single location.

It could be staged and fake just like 90% of everything we've seen since the Campaign 🦇🚬🦇

Let's see if anybody can actually prove those 2 are in the same place at the same time Friday 🤣💡

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think you are absolutely right about the bad optics Care. I imagine stumbling, mumbling, & bumbling Joe trying to speak to the Pope and the Pope trying to understand wtf he is talking about would be a major sh*t show! I have to admit, I would have liked to see it....lmao!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Obversely, maybe Team Joe doesn't want the optics of being seen with such a slimy Pope. I can see it both ways on this one.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not sure I agree with you here. This Pope is about as legitimate and qualified a leader as Joe "81 Million Votes Outta Thin Air" Biden and the two are peas in a pod where their morals and social policies are concerned. Now maybe Francis' handlers don't want videotaped evidence of the Pontif sucking up to someone as stained and morally decrepit as Biden, but the Pope himself doesn't seem to mind Biden in any way.

Your post reminded me of how happy Pope Francis looked when interacting with Nancy Pelosi 2 weeks ago. All I saw were still photos though. Could have been staged.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another possibility....

It's possible the coming event with the Pope and Biden is not happening in a single location.

It could be staged and fake just like 90% of everything we've seen since the Campaign 🦇🚬🦇

Let's see if anybody can actually prove those 2 are in the same place at the same time Friday 🤣💡

Has Joe left D.C. yet? It's already Friday in Rome. In early October Joe embarked on a nationwide tour to promote his $3.5 Trillion package of hand-outs, but never got further than his home in Maryland.

After being "outed" 3 weeks ago, Biden ordered a $680,000 wall built around his house, so the press can't see him sleeping and goofing off, when he's supposed to be working for the American people.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Wouldn't be hard for them to stage a fake flight of AF1.

Or, they may be using one of the doubles on the "real" flight😎

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Joe Biden might have to be put into a straight-jacket.

THE CHURCH just won a significant court case against deranged Joe; twitter.com...

Boom!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

THE CHURCH just won a significant court case against deranged Joe; twitter.com...

Boom!

A real "SHOT" in the arm !!!!

and, I'm hearing Obama is in Scotland with "Biden" ?????🦇💡🦇

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Boom!

A real "SHOT" in the arm !!!!

and, I'm hearing Obama is in Scotland with "Biden" ?????🦇💡🦇

Surrogate Biden is fulfilling his promise to carry out Obama's third term as U.S. President.

Evidence: www.wsj.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Pope Francis and President Biden I think just want a private meeting...without the media. I think they are both good men that have topics to discuss in extreme privacy...if (we the people) need to know...then they'll tell us.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
Pope Francis and President Biden I think just want a private meeting...without the media. I think they are both good men that have topics to discuss in extreme privacy...if (we the people) need to know...then they'll tell us.

What could they possibly discuss !!💡

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae

Leaders have private meetings with each other all the time. That doesn't preclude the press covering their public interactions before and after the private meeting(s). We see that all the time. But not this time.

It's possible Biden wasn't invited. He just told the Vatican he's coming that way for a G-20 sleepover, and wanted to stop by for a brief visit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join