It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has somthing gone wrong with the great reset?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

"The first flaw is that it can be controlled with money..."

Globalist technofascism is counting on VR headsets and goggles
for the takedown to sustain itself. This is more than just money;
it is the mind. They want to set it up so that the Marks will pay,
aye, clamor for it, amongst the few things one will be allowed to own.
They know they can give the kids more than acid, in spades, but must
pace themselves. It's always difficult to manifest a trip after reality sets in.
Now they have product.

With VR, there is no reality.
A silk road of human consciousness and emotions
wherein anything is good, legal, and fine.
Anything.
Wait a bit, then go back to the meta rollout presentation.
It will seem so quaint.

The rollout does seem to benefit, at least on paper, from the vacuum of plandemic,
but hey, what if it backfires, whoops. Yes...I suspect your premise is forthcoming in reality.

I think most of us see it, have common sense, and won't trip on this stuff.
I know that the polemics of the politics in it, can sever in an instant
any star crossing.
Except to crush under wheel and foot, I'll never touch it.
That they are going to get in there, access the brain, using
'some sort of ray', has been established. That they want your acceptance
of this, is precisely what wearing a kink signifies. It's called 'pay-dirt'.
Pay dirt of the soul.

The desired outcome of rabid acceptance must transpire
with this crown of bells and whistles,
that of VR. Whether it gets the reset
or any attachment thereof
remains to be seen. I think they're done.
Linked and done.
The more they cheat,
the more doom included,
as recompense.

# 1455

edit on 1-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Since a few years back as a compliant worker, a smile has been on people's faces when, asked to be a team player, if you're not it's the whoopsie for you, The buzz words have been building like not appropriate. Where management is a risk assessment from an economic school of thought, which is divorced from the realities of an actual job. In fact, they seem to have been a political officer for this type of thinking. When you go deep into a worker's mind how much blind rage is simmering away when the sweat of a lifetime has literally been stolen, how many secretly, would like to put a bullet in the manager's head. They know the score as security has been building up at the entrances to buildings, surveillance being ramped up.
One good spark and it would be Bedlam, you have a workforce on antidepressants, Homeless deadening the rage with drugs. Then finally a Chemical monopoly coming for you with the Coup de tat, in an untested syringe, to counter a bioweapon that the bosses conspired to cook up against all that is sound and decent. They have to give it quickly and have failed. They are getting more unreasonable I wonder who will light the fire, I can smell the fuel?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Since a few years back as a compliant worker, a smile has been on people's faces when, asked to be a team player, if you're not it's the whoopsie for you, The buzz words have been building like "not appropriate". Where management is a risk assessment from an economic school of thought, which is divorced from the realities of an actual job. In fact, they seem to have been a political officer for this type of thinking. When you go deep into a worker's mind how much blind rage is simmering away when the sweat of a lifetime has literally been stolen, how many secretly, would like to put a bullet in the manager's head. They know the score as security has been building up at the entrances to buildings, surveillance being ramped up.
One good spark and it would be Bedlam, you have a workforce on antidepressants, Homeless deadening the rage with drugs. Then finally a Chemical monopoly coming for you with the Coup de tat, in an untested syringe, to counter a bioweapon that the bosses conspired to cook up against all that is sound and decent. They have to give it quickly and have failed. They are getting more unreasonable I wonder who will light the fire, I can smell the fuel?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

the surprise election of Trump took the Wind out of the Sails of the Great Re-Set Operation for 4 long Years....

Biden-Hillary never launched but did have a Aborted take-off with the biden-harris regime instead in 2020

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSnow
Finally someone who has put into intellectual yet understandable words what I've been trying to explain to everyone I know for a long time. So Thank you!! Lol
I'm interested in what you think the end result of all this will be?
And how you think covid / vaccines come into this plan?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've been trying going through some thoughts since last weekend after I watched an episode of joe rogan, here is a 10 min clip but you need to listen to the whole episode.

The question comes up in the interview, what do you do about it all (not just AI and social media and all that), but if you have a crisper device just waiting for someone to do something horrible with, or even more people with the ability to make fission level weapons?

It does makes sense on some levels to see the extreme polarization caused because of plain ignorance of the automated systems that are being used (and the ignorance of the people that run these companies on top of that). The people (the media, politicians, people with platforms to sell) that use these automated systems don't realize they are not leaning into real thoughts and the will of the people but the AI (because that's what it was trained to do). They can put a breaks on it with regulation...but who regulates the regulators?

A lot of Nassim Nicholas Taleb's philosphies are a good starting point to understand the behavior that baked into all these automated systems.

It almost seems like you have to start getting really authoritarian or majorly compartmentalize pretty much the human race or take a combination of less drastic measures of the same effect. You can't make people change over night, so that is one thing that has me worried about what some people think the most appropriate course of action is given a set of circumstances.

I kept trying to think of the most "human" way I could think of changing on a more accelerated level a large amount of people? But then I remembered seeing this crazy video a while ago (just a proposal...who knows if its really where is says it is, point is its being proposed over 10 years ago to change "fanatical" behavior to save lives.

...just as everything, nothing is as simple as it seems, I just try to keep my mind open but its also easy to get to carried away on an idea...most people have been pretty isolated the last few years so that probably doesn't help people thinking either.
edit on 23-11-2021 by xuserdefined because: fixed link...not bothering to fix my atrocious spelling...lol

edit on 23-11-2021 by xuserdefined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join