It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Being Too Sensitive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
sensitive yes. too sensitive? no.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

There is zero reason to push sexuality and labels on children.

They are kids, they learn their own way without it being shoved in their face.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I would calmly say to the principle etc 'this has no place in a school for children as this is based on sexual orientation and I disagree with sexualising children'

Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

I am so glad we don't want kids. # this #.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

"Boys & girls, last month we celebrated famous black people. This month we celebrate famous people who like to screw people with the same genitals as themselves!"

Yeah, you're not off base, OP!!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

i daily thank the lord i don't even believe in that i am not trying to raise children in this nightmare timeline.
edit on 28 10 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: add a letter

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You as a Parent have no business interfering in your child's education and school board decisions šŸ˜Ž

The elected and non-elected officials have a job to do let them do it !!šŸ¦‡

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I actually have an early memory from nursery and there was this one kid who liked to dress up like a girl. He was my friend and I didn't think anything bad of it, we were just playing as children do. The supervisors didn't make a fuss about it either because they understood that children express themselves as they see fit.

We had no idea what sex was at that age and if an "adult" had tried telling us about it at that time in our life we would have had a wtf moment.

My friend grew up and he is learned that he is gay. As far as I know he is now happily married to his love.

Children at that age are too young to understand such things and I think that you are well within your right to be horrified by this.

It's akin to grooming.

I imagine your friend would have felt quite welcomed and accepted in the educational environment the OP described. The point is not indoctrination but inclusion and helping children express their true sense of self as opposed to being programmed.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Welcomed?

He wasn't excluded from anything, he was just expressing himself and nobody judged him for it.

It's people like you that make a big deal about it. Natural progression is real whether it fits your narrative or not.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I would put you child in a different school or consider home schooling . They are far to young to deal with this information .

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

I would put you child in a different school or consider home schooling . They are far to young to deal with this information .

In fairness to the school, we've been happy with the education thus far. They've done a good job.

I think they are just doing it because it is trendy and haven't really given it any deep thought.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Nope, not all, it hard enough to teach them their generic ABC's.

Teaching them sex is alot saying that point A goes into B, while A can go into other A's, and B's can do this "bd", while C can be anything what A or B call it, and if C ok with it concentual.

It will just confuse an scar them, even with regular hetero sex, like telling them, Daddy is not hurting Mommy, or those are just ghosts in the walls.

Can't wait until the boys start acting like Apes.
edit on 28-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: TzarChasm

The issue here isn't about answering questions. It's about shoving it in kids faces when they are too young to even understand the concept of sexuality.

Once again, this cat is you:

Yup. That is kind of my thinking.

I have some neighbors... a lesbian couple. Nice folks. They have two kids. No problem with my kids playing with theirs. If my kids ask, it is just a straight... some kids have two mommies or two daddies. End of the discussion. I see no reason to explain lesbianism or queer or anything else. It simply isn't necessary.

I feel like having LBGTQ day at this stage is introducing too much info when the kids aren't even at an age they are thinking about sexuality.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

And you are perfectly justified in thinking that.

It's manipulation of young minds. Kids explore and learn for themselves. They don't need to be thinking about sex when they are too young to understand it.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You are not being too sensitive! I would have lost my $hit!! That infuriates me. Preschool... WTH? Unbelievable.

If I still had school age children today, I would pull them & homeschool.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

As if you could actually force kids not to explore and ask questions. The idea is to make sure they learn.

My grandson never once worried about who captain America was until he saw the Avengers. Now I am quizzed daily about my favorite avenger. If "Captain America" isn't the answer, I am buzzed wrong. Kids only concern themselves with what they are exposed to. Which is why it's important to know what they are being exposed to and limiting the exposure to bad things. I consider trans story time, with a drag queen reading to them a bad thing. When he is old enough to understand mental health and the role it plays in society, he can learn all about that.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Its no different then having a Vagina month and a penis month, boob month, butt hole month, on your knees month, legs spread month how stupid and perverse would that be? People used to keep their whips and leathers private!
Why do we have to hear about peoples sexual pleasure and desires! Especially kids!

They have been taking little kids to hangout in gay bars now!

edit on 28-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Iā€™m a father of a 6 year old little girl. This year we had to decide whether she would enroll in public, private or home school for the 1st grade. After visiting many schools and considering all the options, we decided to home school. This was largely in part due to the views of sexuality and gender (amongst other things) being promoted by the public school system and those that seek to appease that agenda.

Things I cannot, in good conscience, allow my daughter to be subjected to at such a young age are:

The idea that we are all just molecules evolved to a higher order, dancing to our own DNA, thus negating the intrinsic human value given to us by God. Selling macroevolution as science is not only deceptive but it is dangerous to our view of one another as humans. The agenda here is to convince our children that there canā€™t truly be any real objective truth, reality, right and wrong etc. ā€œitā€™s all relativeā€.

This brings us to ā€œgender identityā€. How deceiving are we being by suggesting that there are 90+ different gender identities? Throw DNA (along with plain old common sense) right out the window and pretend we can identify as any gender (made up or not), race, age or species we feel like identifying with. Itā€™s dehumanizing at the highest levels. Again, ā€œitā€™s all relativeā€ so there can be no ultimate objective truth. Thereā€™s a large ā€œnon-binaryā€ movement or ā€œgender fluidā€ as some call it. Their preferred pronouns are ā€œtheyā€ and ā€œthemā€. If Iā€™m not mistaken, Baphomet is depicted as being both male and female. Heā€™s depicted as guiding the children and transcending gender. I think there was also some dude named Legion that liked to be addressed as ā€œthemā€ or ā€œtheyā€ā€¦

Then we stroll down the halls of lgbtq. Not only does biology suggest that regardless of your ā€œpreferenceā€, a male sperm will always seek out a female egg once released. There are no gay sperm or eggs. Thereā€™s never been a gay gene found in the human genome and to say that this is science and nature is absurd. Believe and live how you want, but donā€™t teach this crap as truth in school. Especially to young kids who believe everything their teachers tell them. And trust me, they will believe it if the ā€œteacher said soā€.

These things alone made our decision super easy. Thereā€™s no way we can allow our child to be lied to so blatantly day to day. So homeschool it is. Roast me if you will but adults, especially parents need to grow a backbone and stop being so afraid of being labeled sensitive or close minded or whatever. Letā€™s teach our kids TRUTH and not that there is no truth. The realization of such an idea will destroy humanity and turn us into animalsā€¦which is what theyā€™d like us to believe we are anyways.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Assuming your children attend public school? I'm not surprised how deep and early the desensitization and sexualization of our youth has become. I'm so scared for my children growing up during these times..

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gypsychedelic

Assuming your children attend public school? I'm not surprised how deep and early the desensitization and sexualization of our youth has become. I'm so scared for my children growing up during these times..

It is actually a private catholic school!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join