It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Administration in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Immigrant Families Separated at Border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There's a high risk of some of these kids growing up to be over educated lawyers that develop a mean "get even" attitude💡

They'll take innocent victims just to prove their point.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Deep inside chatter: investigations underway to determine if any of these so called "Family Separations" are implanted terrorists, or any money laundering cartels agents, and whether or not this is rigged from inside the Executive Branch 🚨

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden Admin is re-uniting them and setting up a big pay-day, regardless of what they do for a living.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I hope the blacks are all over this like stink on sh-t.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

Womens' Rights too 💡

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Yep they are no longer the political tools of the democrats anymore, because Black Americans are educated and smart enough to know the crap that democrats spew, soo now is illegals, most do not know how to read or write and can be manipulated easily. "Just sign here with a big X please"

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So 450K and a free pass in America or 450K taking it home to...anywhere else?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

They won't be. Joe Biden has all but labeled Blacks as the scum of the Earth, over the past 18 months. None of the liberal Black leaders have disagreed with him!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
OMG when I heard this tonight I was apoplectic screaming at the TV. So a widow of a US service member receives $100,000 death benefit when their spouse dies in service, but an illegal who came here, ILLEGALLY and is not a citizen of this country and has no regard for our laws gets $450k??? Are you f*cking kidding me??

So as regular citizens are being treated like the scum of the earth, they can find billions of dollars to help ILLEGALS but tell us to consume less and ration?? Congratulations Demoncrats you finally did it. You are nothing without us taxpayers and your gravy train has come to an end. It’s Civil War now.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well, I believe it is appropriate for this time of year, so I suggest that everyone who can afford it send a fruitcake addressed to the White House. Or would that hint be too subtle for Joe Biden and company?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Well, I believe it is appropriate for this time of year, so I suggest that everyone who can afford it send a fruitcake addressed to the White House. Or would that hint be too subtle for Joe Biden and company?

Joe is so far gone he would thank you for the fruitcake.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Equal Protection Clause is getting violated !!!!💡

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

In response to a Question today from Peter doocy of Fox News, directed at President Biden during a press briefing....

President Biden says the alleged $450,000 payment to illegal immigrant families with children who were separated at the border, is hogwash.

Not going to happen.

The news outlet who started this rumor is totally irresponsible.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
people keep painting trump as the bad guy but it would have been inhumane to lock kids in jail for being drug across border with parents. adults are usually in my area taken to county jails until ice comes to take them to a detention center. if biden gives out these half million dollar payments then we the people need to throw his butt out of office because he is breaking the law.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

This is just insane. I'm sorry, I tend to want to help anyone and everyone, but not at the expense of our own people.

We have a severe homeless crisis in this country and a soon to be rental crisis, because landlords are being even pickyer after the pandemic and those eviction moratoriums so many took advantage of.

No.. sorry Joe, send the money to our own first, not people that broke the law and now think they can take for their trouble..

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

AS soon as their Hispanic neighbors begin moving out of the ghetto, Blacks will wake up to how Democrats screwed them over for 100+ years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join