It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of Language

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Eyes is the opposite of See
Blind is the opposite of See
Eyes is the opposite of Blind

Eyes is the opposite of Ears
Ears is the opposite of Sound

Sound is the opposite of See

See how “Sound and See” are opposing on more than just one level

If you look at opposites. You have to look at true opposites

The true of “I drove my car” doesn't become, “I couldn't drive my car”

It is something like “You didn't want to go anywhere”

Because you reverse every aspect of it. Not just the action

So where do you stop?

I'll tell you now. If you analyse the language deep enough phonetically, you can come full circle

You can find a “root” definition of the word, that is the same, whether the word is written forwards or backwards

I refer to these as “root words”. The reason being that you will find words within the language, that are impossible to phonetically reverse. That seem to be intentionally polarised to the root words and meanings

Anyways,

The point is, that the algorithm of language, goes as deep as you are willing to look

To the point where it comes full circle upon itself

You may/might also find that you start speaking strange dialects along your journey, as you alter the patterns associated with language within you brain

Just go with it, if you do

It may feel a little as though you are going crazy, but it think it actually helps to centre some type of temporary imbalance in your brain

If it ever happens, message me, and I'll explain what I know about it in private

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You will also eventually be able to correlate the symbols of the written language and alphabet in a "primary sequence" to each other

So that the numbers 0-9, fit in between the alphabet numbers

Not only fit in between them, but fit in between in such a way that the meaning of each of them, fits perfectly in-between the meaning of the other symbols, where they are placed

You can then correlate the planets in between these

So that the meanings fit with exactly what the planets are, in relative phase

A type of "primary sequence" that links all of these things together

Which also, links your conscious and understanding of self, within the meanings of the symbols

This helps you understand what the planets are, also links you to the planets themselves

This is what I mean by superseding the texts based up on these systems

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: reachingnirvana
I would love to find out more about the development of language and the hidden codes within them.

Linguistics is a very deep and somewhat difficult subject.

I believe numbers were around long before words - maybe not verbally but in symbols - maths is universal, numeral codes are embedded in the atmosphere, even our DNA is coded.

Animals have a sense of numeracy, so, the most primitive of human ancestors would have an idea of numbers. However, things like alert/alarm calls were around before then and things which can be demonstrated do NOT have any sense of numbers (can't tell 2 from 3 objects) have alert/alarm systems. So in a sense some form of language comes first.

Because of the ancient's love and understanding of numbers, I believe this is where numerology comes into play and why it is woven into language.

Not all of them develop beyond simple counting. Only the civilizations (not cultures, but civilizations) and then just some of them... not all of them. Generally numbers are used for accounting until around 500 BC, when the Greeks go to town on numerology and so forth.

Who initially formed a written and spoken language though? And was the reason for speech designed to make communication simpler?

protolanguage symbols exist in the Harappan culture... and also for predynastic Egypt. They are used as identifiers/chop marks (this item belongs to this person). The Narmer palette head is a good example, where a royal personage has an object that memorializes something... but the only things he's actually writing is the symbols for his name and the symbols for deities.

But the trouble is, even the words we believe to be positive, could potentially be a negative soundwave without us knowing...
So for example words containing certain 'negative' letters, like S.
-serpent
-satan
-sly
-sex
-scared
-scar
-sad
-scam
-scandal
-sacrifice
(S is written like a symbol of the snake but it's worth noting some other words beginning with S... Like sound, sight, sun.) Are these too negative words without us knowing?

You're making judgements without knowing where the words come from. For example, the word serpent (reptile, snake) comes from the Old French sarpent, from the Latin serpentem [nom. serpens; snake], from the v. serpo which is related to the Greek verb herpo / erpo (to creep; Gr: έρπω]

Scar, on the other hand, is a word that shows up only in the late 14th century. It came from Old French escare "scab" , and before that from Late Latin eschara, which came from Greek eskhara "scab formed after a burn," literally "hearth, fireplace." Its precursor is probably Proto-Indo-European and very very ancient.

So you've got an h-word and then an e-word. Not a single S there.

Also words we believe to be positive like LOVE can be a negative word spelt backwards EVOL.

Only works in English. In Latin, it's AMOR... and backwards that's ROMA (Rome). In French, it's AMOUR... but ROUMA doesn't spell anything in French, not even the name of a city. In German it's LIEBE ... and EBEIL is not anything close to anything in German. And so on for Chinese, Egyptian, or even Sumerian, Russian, etc, etc.

There are types of code languages that linguists study... they're called "cants" and are used to hide meaning from everyone else. There's also anti-languages (yes, that's a real term) and cryptolects as well as argots. Some of the cryptolects function as a real language.

here's a way-too-brief article on cryptolects

This is the etymology dictionary I usually use

A very lightweight page on secret languages and secret societies

And finally, Franz Boas' article on why you can't rely on spelling to tell you how something is REALLY pronounced in another language

...there's more. Lots more. But nobody wants a lecture right tnow.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

But nobody wants a lecture right tnow.

Yes we do!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Have you read any Osman Spare? He hints about the traps in the English language but doesn't explain. He just mentions it in one of his books, I think it's the pleasure book. But I wondered if he wnet further in any of his books explaining what traps and where, the six looks like a comma, and I'm pretty sure that archetype means the hand of God in hebrew.

So you say the word The means el, or god

So what does theory mean or ory mean and do you read it forwards or backwards
Do words starting with St mean Saturn or, serpent and temple

I mean Fox news is 666 news in numerology
The CFR is 369
And the UN who are implenting climate change
Means the one

And the One means the the all seeing eye
Divine light

Do you think they are Immanentizing the Eschaton'
To release the divine light back to the one, in order to bring forth the antichrist
Or new knowledge to those that remain

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980
Just looking at theory and going with what they believe

The =El
O=world, soul, matter, or a 6
R=18=9 (the eye?)
Y is man and 25=7

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

And another thing
Can be used to describe Eve, Adam and Serpent in that order
A 5 is a serpent bout to strike and an S is a serpent in motion

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

How could language come first when the 1 came first and then spoke the word

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: reachingnirvana

"The vibration of sound is very powerful"

Not in vacuum, where it doesn't propagate. It happens most of the Universe in vacuum, you see.

"I believe numbers were around long before words"

No. Number zero was surprisingly invented quite late in human history. It was as late as the ninth century that the zero entered the Arabic numeral system, and I can assure you the guys before the ninth century not only spoke languages: they even wrote them down. So no, numbers do not precede words.

And no, numbers do not precede words for just one simple reason: you need words to name them.

"'negative' letters, like S"

You obviously refer to English, which happens to be just one of the currently 7,117 known languages, according to Ethnologue. In most of them, the letter S is used for words having nothing to do with snakes, satan, sadness, sacrifice, etc. Yours was clearly an English-centric point of view. Again.

"words we believe to be positive like LOVE can be a negative word spelt backwards EVOL."

Excuse me, is EVOL even an English word at all?

"Is language a part of the PLAN to catch the souls in the NET?"

Let's apply your logic: NET reversed gives TEN. Now what?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Have you read a lot of occult literature and Kabbalah teachings?
English will be the universal language, the Chinese are teaching it in China, if you have a degree in anything you cn get a job online teaching Chinese people English
So why are the most powerful and still rising nation on earth learning English?
Because English has many occult (secret) meanings

And that's what the thread is about, deciphering it.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Have you read a lot of occult literature and Kabbalah teachings? English will be the universal language

Only that Kabbalah was written in... Hebrew, my friend. To be exact, medieval Hebrew, Miishnaic Hebrew, to be even more precise. No English anywhere, sorry.

Do you know Hebrew? I do, and that's the language in which I read about Kabbalah. Sometimes I read Agrippa's works. They are written in Latin. Again, no English anywhere. Can you read in Latin? I do.

You can code all of the gematria cyphers in just 7 lines of Lisp. Or 5 lines in Scheme. And then you can spend the whole day long doing kabbalah... to just find... it is a nonsense.

Anyway, English words have as many occult meanings as you wish to attribute to them. It happens to any language you chose, from Samoan to Quechua, from Wiradjuri to Sandawe. No language is better or worse than any other.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
That's good so you say there are versed in the kabbalah
You know Hebrew read backwards, most of the media is ruled by people that would learn their language backwards and display hidden meanings
Why does live sport have evil in the corner

You know thus, you are deflecting

And standing in the path of seekers

So if you know what you say you know then I know you are lying, and deliberately spreading information

I'm just passing here, not really sharing the nuggets

But youre giving me inspiration to dive in and share more

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That sounds a bit anti-Semitic, in case I get what you mean. I concot most media is owned by rich guys who deliberately invent news or publish lies in order for the status quo to remain as is. Whether they write from left to right or from right to left is something irrelevant.
But the power of media relies on the ignorance of the audience.

Now, to stay on topic, my point is you first need to have a system of symbols and metaphors that you assign to each word. Then, you need to have a mapping of those symbols to numbers. Finally, you assign a numeric value to each letter in a word, add them, and you get a number. You can reduce that number (that is, decomposing the number into its constituents numbers), till you finally arrive to a given number.
Now you refer back to your previous symbols-to-number mapping to find out the 'meaning' of the processed word. Basically, that's how gematria works.

Let's improve it. Let's assign a symbol (a mystic symbol, if you wish) to each word in a dictionary. Let's assign a sequential number to each word in the dictionary. This way each number will correspond to just one word, namely: it will be unique (something that is not true for the first method).

Let's get practical. I have decided to code the gematria program for you using newlisp because it has a small footprint and requires no IDE at all. Here it is:

(define (word2gematria word)
(set 'numbers '())
(dotimes (i (length word))
(push (- (char ((explode word) i)) 64) numbers))
(set 'gematria (apply + numbers)))
;

Cut and paste that piece of code at the newlisp prompt. Now we can do things like this:

(word2gematria "love")
(word2gematria "hate")
(word2gematria "dream")
(word2gematria "Copernicus")

and so on. You get the idea.

The function I chose is the one early kabbalists used. Today, in the digital era, we can use this one:

(define (word2number word)
(set 'numbers '())
(dotimes (i (length word))
(push (char ((explode word) i)) numbers))
(set 'wordsum (apply + numbers)))
;

We can code Agrippa's gematria system, but this requires more than 5 lines because the good Agrippa assigned numbers to letters manually. In case you are interested I can code it for you.

Now, from the mathematical point of view, Agrippa and related systems are defective, that is, there are words which have one and the same numeric value. This cannot be tolerated. On the other hand, you cannot do word arithmetic, that is, adding two words to see what the result is.
There is one system that is complete and allows you to perform really interesting operations with words (addition, division, multiplication, and substraction).
Things like calculating DISK + THIN, and you will get the result: XRAY. What about GOD + SATAN? Or HUMANS + ALIENS?

This system is called "septivigesimal notation", and was invented by Lee Sallows. I highly recommend you to have a look at it, code it, and start doing your kabbalot. Believe me, it is a highly addictive activity.

But in the end, DAVG1980, the OP was right in one thing: language is a virus, a disease, that keeps people divided. That's what the solution we found for the Tower of Babel: to make the guys talk in different languages so as to impair communication and ruin their escape route. That's all language did for humans, divide them and get them to turn one against the other.

Language, my son, is a curse.

(NB: Try finding Lee Sallows' pdf, please).)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

How could language come first when the 1 came first and then spoke the word

Numbers don't exist until you have something that can distinguish one rock from two rocks. Yes, you can have one thing or zillions of things in an otherwise empty space, but nothing in that space is capable of counting (in other words, coming up with numbers) until they can communicate.

HOW you count things also matters (and changes.) You look like you're using the base 10 method (which not all civilizations used (Sumerians, for example)) and one variation of numerology (looks like the modern one that is not based on the original (which would require you to translate things to Hebrew and use those letters -- 22 of them and five special forms for a total of 27.) Numerology in its original form would require you to translate everything to Hebrew (instead of modern English, which has changed and is continually changing) and then use their system of assigning letters to numbers.

Here's how the original form of Hebrew numerology goes

Communications studies have worked with animals -- anthropologists have worked with and studied tribes to find out how they communicate abstracts (how many numbers they recognize ("one, two, many" or "two hands" etc).

Language is communication.

Rocks can't tell if they're surrounded by one pebble or a hundred pebbles or nothing at all. For a rock, one is the same as 100 or none or ten billion.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

You obviously refer to English, which happens to be just one of the currently 7,117 known languages, according to Ethnologue. In most of them, the letter S is used for words having nothing to do with snakes, satan, sadness, sacrifice, etc. Yours was clearly an English-centric point of view. Again.

A fellow linguistics fan, I assume?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Mate I promise I'm not anti anything
My hate is visceral and comes from within
I reflect on it and see it as animalistic
And lower. I apologise for being a bit confrontational in my post, it's the animal in me, we all have it, jeckyl and hide, venom, the shadow... Or whatever, I learn from that, I will go through this post in more detail as I think I will have to research it more.
However, maybe you can help me with this one

If V is for Fall, or light bringer
A is for the all seeing eye, the divine light, or to represent a top down control system,
Could CC represent 33, or is it a dual christ or something
I is for information, or eye
N is it connection because it shows a connection between 11
And E is Earth, electricity. Or matter

Vaccine
Could spell out the kabbalistic agenda

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Have you seen the light? Not the light that shines out but the light that shines in?

Im still trying to make sense of some of things I have experienced

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to Direne
It's a shame you used your first comment to just dismiss all I said, even though you find the subject of language interesting enough to have learnt so much about it.
And believe also that language was invented for the wrong reasons, which was the point I was trying to make. The idea of hidden codes, numerals and negative vibrations was just an afterthought.

Yes, I am referring to English as that is the only language I speak so it would be foolish of me to try and refer to the 7,117 languages you speak of. But it would be interesting to hear more about the languages you know of and if you have ever found anything strange within them.

I believe that ancient civilisations go back much further than we are aware of, and before language was used, if there were 2 stones instead of 1 this would be clear to understand without needing to verbalise the number of stones in front of them. Therefore numbers would exist before language.

As for EVOL - how intelligent you seem to be I'm sure you don't truly need me to point out that pronounced vocally this comes out as EVIL. (An example of my point about sound.)

And I never said this method would apply to every word spelt backwards so I'm not sure why you tried to apply this logic to my example of the word PLANET. If there is a secret message within this word it is clearly 'hidden'' in plain sight.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced
That sounds very interesting I will watch that video tonight thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join