It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Claims to have written both spending bills

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Youtube Link

At the close of his speech today, Biden took credit for writing both budget bills (I believe we are still waiting on the actual text of either), I'm speechless.
His actual quote (at 21:41): "That's why I wrote these bills in the first place and took them to the people."

edit on 28-10-2021 by Elton because: Embeded Video (jump to 21:41 for the quote)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I notice all the contrarians just steer clear of these threads. You see, it's difficult to make a dementia patient a republican/democrat issue.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

Youtube Link

At the close of his speech today, Biden took credit for writing both budget bills (I believe we are still waiting on the actual text of either), I'm speechless.
His actual quote (at 21:41): "That's why I wrote these bills in the first place and took them to the people."

Wow
He is an excellent and efficient writer!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Of course he did...

I'm not sure if Harris wouldn't be better choice. This is getting truly ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I didn't think Biden could even write anything legible anymore. Hmmm. could it be that he learned to use error correction? Of course, the wrong words are probably inserted into everything he spelled wrong by error correction so maybe it will be alright.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Just think, general milley says Joe Biden can launch all our nukes anytime he feels like it.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

He did it all by himself with the Official White House Crayons.

Jill gave him a star for staying within the lines.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

He probably got given two pages from a kids colouring book and some crayons.
They'll be stuck on the fridge now.
I bet he went over the lines, too.

Dammit Mike beat me to it!

edit on 28102021 by Tulpa because: Addled comment....added

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
He also claims he was on The Muppet's, has an imaginary friend named "Ainge" and he likes trains....Amtrak in particular. Notice how his lip line is a natural frown......Gonna have to hang the old dude by his feet to turn that frown upside down.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

25th amendment is sitting on one of Joe's shoulders, and a buzzard on the other.

edit on 10/28/2021 by carewemust because: Google does not like you to criticize Joe biden. Always in search crazy words no matter how carefully I speak to my phone.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

25th amendment is sitting on one of Joe's shoulders, and a buzzard on the other.

The doctor looked at the buzzard on Joe's shoulder and said...."what happened here then?"

The buzzard says "dunno. It started as a boil on my a**".

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

He probably got given two pages from a kids colouring book and some crayons.
They'll be stuck on the fridge now.
I bet he went over the lines, too.

Dammit Mike beat me to it!

Lmao.

That was the first image that entered my mind, Joe and a pack of crayons, looking down the odd time with that creepy satisfied smile.

Shudder.

Oh, you may want to get your mental health checked if you're thinking like me bro.

But seriously, way for him to take complete credit for something that probably involved a huge team of people (that still accomplished nothing, mind you).

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
At which point did you eat the crayons Joey?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I'll bet he sticks his tongue out while colouring in and does sound effects for the tricky bits.

Then rubber stamped whatever piece of paper they put in front of him.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I didn't think Biden could even write anything legible anymore. Hmmm. could it be that he learned to use error correction? Of course, the wrong words are probably inserted into everything he spelled wrong by error correction so maybe it will be alright.

Hey now, an “X” on the bottom of the page is an accomplishment for dementia patients. C’mon Man

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

He is already getting ratio'd on that vid. 700 dislikes tp 300 likes. I threw in mine.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

based on the part where there is no text to this bill, it's quite an amazing thing to have written it.
BTW, Joe, what's in it? Oh, that's right, Nance said we need to pass it to find out. I'm just glad you wrote it down, you know, in case you forget.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hopefully he explains what "Batacaff care" and "Shandanammana pressure" really is!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Lots of cute comments, bit this jerk-off has, since (illegitimately) taking office has consistently effectively shat on the Separation of Powers.
edit on 2021 10 28 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: carewemust

The doctor looked at the buzzard on Joe's shoulder and said...."what happened here then?"

The buzzard says "dunno. It started as a boil on my a**".

If we're lucky both the buzzard and the 25th amendment will start removing the big guy very soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join