It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black cube of Saturn, worshipped throughout the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yo yo my tin foil hat army, I have to say, I have only touched lightly on the Black Cube topic, but I have to say it is by far the most intriguing and blatantly obvious incorporated conspiracy into our society from everything what you can imagine having some kind of cube logo or something relating to a cube shape. #en black cubes everywhere once you focus on it.

And also, it's heavy from what I've seen and read. Like, I'm sure I don't want to dive into it again. But, you know, conspiracy nutters be nutting, it's how they function, that's just nature.

Anyway, only 3 pages on this subject, hmm, we have alot of work to do.
I don't posses real information myself, or anything nothing most people here will know.

But supposedly it would be the AI God imposed on us; complete control over our reality.
I have to say, from experiences... I sorta 'know' litterally anything can happen.

This reality is moldable, like, 99% of the time it's just pretending to be normal, but sometimes reality gets altered instantly, like an answer to a certain thought or situation.

For example, I write and send a lenghty email with sorta senstive information regarding demons n #. And when I check sent messages and reread it, there are sections that have swapped places and things, and the way it actually reads now does feel as if some higher power restructered it in some sort of 'magical', 'paranormal', but most likely "highly-technological" way as to make you aware of how small you actually are and that you have absolutely zero control over reality.

And I've seen these kind of glitches multiple times, situations which can't actually happen in reality as we know it but yet it happens and if it would be 'just my perception' then that would certainly have led to my death since I've travelled with my scooter to places, crossed traffic and # and my perception of time and motion was much slower... Since all cars appeared to be slowly gliding over the road and suppose it would be just 'my perception' when in reality theyre cruizing regular speed, than I surely would have died in my crossing or have some accident and probably be caught by police to a psychiatric hospital.

But nope, navigated with ease, was even easier because everything was going slower but I could still use my brain at normal speed.
It would even look as if someone would try to punch me, I would have more time to think about my defending move because of the difference in time and motion.

Anyway, it's a weird view, it does give you that existential feel that just everything is some sort of illusion. Luckily, that 'pace' has a weird calming effect, atleast on me, it felt more harmonious because it would be a great benefit to the world and people if time actually went just a tiny bit slower (and motion is linked to it) and still retaining same cognitive functions, there would be alot less accidents and situations of bad choices and #, so however unrealistic it seemed, it did have some peaceful embrace about it.

There was this one time, I could see through the veil of physical appearance, or atleast that's how it seemed. I was looking at a picture of a beautiful girl, but I could both see the normal human and the demon face, which was amazing was that all the physical characteristics of the face that made it beautiful, were exactly the characteristics of the demon face.

It had an effect like looking at some weird photo and put into negative. You see something, turn it negative and everything that represented what you saw transform in something different and yet it is completely the same.
And if this was a real look through the veil, then these demon faces look alot like those vampires in buffy the vampire slayer, only hyper-real and it looks as if their face got completely molten off and then perfectly reconstructed in a trippy, scary way which seemed super-psychedelic. And very unreal, but then shown in HD realistic view.

It does look like some very evil and angry entity had something to do with it, if you ask me.

Sometimes I wonder if these pretty, seductive 'demons in disguise' are actually severely tortured beings and are now living this double life because 'they have too'. I don't know.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Black cubes and an awakening

Listen on loud volume to invoke euphoria

I'm OutTheBox dancing on Top with this shhh
edit on 31-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

I've had things slow down in times of danger. Many times, like slow motion yet I've been aware of so much in those seconds, glitch? Possibly a glitch, I don't know but I would say it's heightened awareness and likely primal.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Yes, but this was consistently through the day and disappeared after I had slept.
It was a one day experience which never occurred the same like that again, but it was quite noticable as 'not normal'.

Did kinda feel like some superpower, but the world didn't exactly look very realistic in certain situations. But I was going with it and was more excited than shocked.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Advanced state of mind, here's the thing I hear people that don't believe in evolution, and yet there are many heightened states that can and are achieved that are certainly evolved from what is termed normal. What could activate these states though, there are so many possibilities it's hard to know where to start, is it an excitement to the automatic nervous system, is it a fluctuation within your magnetic field, is it magic, where you in contact with anything unusual, can you Remeber anything before you noticed it, what was the weather like, so many variables when investigating the unknown. Maybe you are a sensitive.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I noticed my visual perception was more intense high definition then usual, colors were more brigther, very noticable. It feels as perceiving the real colors of reality, because in 'normal setting' colors are slightly duller and less exciting.

That way of visual perceiving is pretty intense but you also 'feel' more towards what you are seeing, even common, boring situations appear more engaging and satisfying in this state of perception.

I noticed how music videos were also slightly slowered, and just how the 'flow of motion' at that rate has such relaxing effects on the visuals of the music... It felt more real (well, not exactly real, but right.) but at the same time you knew it wasn't.

edit on 31-10-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
edit on 31-10-2021 by Lux96 because: double post

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Your describing a moderate magic mushroom trip here, but they do enhance perception

Too many though and reality falls away

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Lasts for around 4 hours

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I don't trip anymore, done my share, it was good for that time. Too many fears now..

This was in a completely sober state, that day.
edit on 31-10-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
a reply to: Klassified

Boundaries are for breaking

What you got

Please

It isn't that it has never been talked about on ATS, but in depth it is a divisive topic. No one wants their world-view challenged to such an extent, hence the controversy of the topic. Much of it has to do with religious connections the world over, such as the Tefillin and Kaaba, among others. A modicum of research will put you on track. A mega thread could be made on this topic, but it shall not be I who authors it. The OP may choose to do a part two later on...or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'd never heard of Tifflin but iam studying these types of things
Interestingly when you are creating an alter, or a door, it is double cubed

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Aye mate they're called flashbacks, and can happen years after, may not be a flashback because I've never experienced one but apparently they do happen
I don't know what your fears are, but I do know that fears should not be buried and left, because they grow and can unearth themselves when you least expect

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I'd never heard of Tifflin but iam studying these types of things
Interestingly when you are creating an alter, or a door, it is double cubed

Tefillin (sometimes called phylacteries) are cubic black leather boxes with leather straps that Orthodox Jewish men wear on their head and their arm during weekday morning prayer.

Link

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Interestin they are worn on the head and arm

Can we relate these boxes to the mark

Three angles of a box are 3x90
The angles outside the box would be 3x270
Which is 1080, or 18

It reminds Jewish people to keep the law
Also mind and action could be the reason they are where they are

Puzzles are fun

Remember when tvs were a box before they became 1080

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

V for Vendetta, if you have seen or not is something you should watch again
The links to the pandemic and 2019 are there, so many hidden meanings, one example is when Evey is locked in a black cell or cubed room, and it's through the pain and torture she receives, she has no fear anymore and leaves to find out, none of it was real.... She was angry, until she realised she had become something more, she was free

Brought to you by the Occultist Alan Moore and the Wachowskis

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Here's some more I have just remembered
Stage could mean St= Saturn age
And Set is also Saturn
Set square.
TV Set
Satellite TV
SETtings control the display
The search for ETs.... SETI

Box sets

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n

originally posted by: Kreeate

a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

963 369
Tesla said if you figure those numbers out u have
Keys to the universe

Now look at the percentages of what Saturn comprises of.
96.3%±2.4% hydrogen (H
2)
Saturn is also the 6th planet from the Sun

Saturnday is the 6th day of the working week

Saturn English gematria 558=18=666
Simple gem=93 =thelema, love, agape

All that's a bit of a stretch don't you think?

Not at all if you ask me...

Very happy to see there is so much interest and curiosity in this subject. I thought I was all alone on the fringes.

A fractured group.. looking for the same answers..

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Black cube of Saturn - do you mean Sega Saturn?

Reality is not an illusion, but the physical side is deceptive, and is only the least important part of reality, so I can see why some people would think it is an illusion. It's not REALITY that's an illusion, it's just the physical side that's so convincing. Just don't believe it and you'll be fine..

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yo get this. The black cube is in the Angels And Airwaves movie LOVE. Think Tom Delonge and Freemasons and Lucifer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join