It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As FDA Panel Endorses Pfizer. "outweighed by the benefit of the vaccine"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Jesus Christ dude, can't you take the #ing boot out of your mouth long enough to look at just a few facts?

How else am I suppose to eat this boot? I can eat and read a few things on the interwebs. Its called multi-tasking.

How deadly is Corona virus with regard to children under 18?
Are there any side effects with the vaccine in children?
Do the risks outweigh the benefit?

Deadly enough?
Potentially?
No.

And for the bonus question, knowing how low the chances are that children will be affected at all by the virus, why is there such a push to get them vaccinated with a drug that we know for a fact doesn't work very well after about 8 months?

I am not advocate for vaccinated children at this time. Though, I am an advocate for mental health checks for those suffering from forms of psychosis

If you bothered to look at things from a human perspective and not from the "I must protect the narrative at all costs", you may start to see some reasons why some people are sceptical.

Any narrative is a human perspective. What if I identify as a horse, is my perspective still relevant?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I believe nothing said by Pfizer or FDA or many others.

Pfizer is a convicted felon in medical fraud, and FDA merely serves at the pleasure of Pharma.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Ok a serious question, to you or anyone else with medical experience... how could they test the efficacy of the vaccine on kids when kids rarely get covid? To me that's like testing an hiv or cancer vaccine on kids as they statistically have such low cases anyhow.

They can't, and they haven't... all of their numbers are just pulled out of their (or someone's) arse...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join