It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse Is A Hero - and apparently his judge sees it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Had the looting and burning not gone on, NONE of them would have been there.
This did not happen in a vacuum.

You can't use this...because then it could be said that if the cops hadn't killed unarmed blacks then the looting and burning would not have happened. It's an endless cycle of blame game.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
WATCH THE VIDEOS....??? The 1st guy who chased him was extremely aggressive and HE started the dumpster fire, when kyle extinguished the dumpster, he gave chase. Kyle did the right thing to run away... Then some genius fires a shot in the air behind kyle and the guy chasing him. Kyle, thinking he's now being shot at, quickly turns and shoots the guy. Then a group of thugs proceeds to chase kyle down and try to beat and kill him. These are FACTS that you can clearly see in the video. The 1st shooting was questionable, but I blame it on the attacker and the brilliant man who shot the gun into the air.

Re cap...
1st guy = ARSONIST
2nd guy = Thug that chased him down and tried to KO/kill him with the truck of his skateboard
3rd guy = Thug with a gun that tried to pretend to surrender before attempting to assassinate Kyle with a pistol ( and possibly the guy who initiated the shooting in the first place?)

All three had criminal records that prove they were anything but "good" people.
I'd be hard-pressed to believe the last two were there being peaceful protesters given their history of violence and their actions that night.

edit on 28-10-2021 by vertedtwylight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
When did he ever convey before the incident that he "wanted to shoot people"????

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Here's the clincher:

gab.com...

I’ll be happy to stand guard in my city and know quite a few others that will do the same.
SpoopyAnon will not like what happens.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: JIMC5499

a reply to: ancientlight
And considering his violent outburst from being young up till that day tells me that yes he is a child and should be treated as such. He killed two people with a illegally obtained firearm and then proceeded to cross state lines.
He wanted to try and be all big tough guy. That worked out real well for him so far hasn't it. Oh and also. How was he supposed to determine who is a criminal or not with absolutely NO training?

But hey go idolize a profoundly dumb individual.

Your ignorance and bias is strong.

He never crossed State lines with a weapon.
He defended himself against people trying harm him or worse.
The firearm was not illegally obtained. (The law is shaky on that one. There is technically no age limit for possessing a weapon only ownership)

They identified themselves as "criminals" by attacking him. That's pretty much what the Judge ruled when he stated that the Prosecution couldn't call them "victims".

At least get it right. If Rittenhouse would have been defending the rioters and looters against "white supremacists" you would be his biggest fan.
There's quote that fits you. "Better to let people think that you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

You call me ignorant right off the bat then put yours in full display. Actually impressive how you did that.
Funny that you think I would find him a hero if they were white supremacists. Clearly you have race on your mind.
Why is that do you think? Honest question man.

You ignored the facts of the case. You were ignorant on the things you said about Kyle ...

You parroted Leftist talking points that have been debunked already . This is why people would assume you would gladly root for kyle had he been killing someone the leftists wanted dead ..

You are easy to read as is most lefties. Just letting you speak , you've shown ignorance on a website that tells you to deny ignorance...

The truth of the matter is Kyle is a Hero.
The video proves he acted in self defense .
The video proves he was trying to protect .
The video proves police were on his side.
The video proves he was the good guy.

You've ignored all that and went into his own character assasination when you cried about the other guy doing it to you ..

Again .. Typical leftist defense mech and easy to spot a smile away.

Kyle will walk free. There is nothing you or any leftist can do about it . Nor can you change the facts of the multiple videos which prove he is an American Patriot . Trying to help people.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: andy06shake

You're using NBC as a source? Give me a minute to quit laughing. The only reason charges are being pressed is politics, pure and simple. The law is over "ownership". Say you are 17 and I'm 21. I take you to the range and let you shoot MY pistol or rifle, I haven't violated the law. I own the weapons, you don't. I am allowing you to use them. That's where their law is vague.

I've stated that Rittenhouse made some poor choices, but, so did the clowns that got shot. Rittenhouse didn't just start blasting away, he defended himself from attack. How and why he was there isn't the issue. He has as much right to be there as they did. They attacked him and he defended himself. Plain and simple. With the video of the shootings, the only reason for this trial is political grandstanding.

Shooting someone the back is not self defense dude.

We have ignorance like this on a website that tells you to deny ignorance ......

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: ancientlight

Grove is that you under another name?
And considering his violent outburst from being young up till that day tells me that yes he is a child and should be treated as such. He killed two people with a illegally obtained firearm and then proceeded to cross state lines.
He wanted to try and be all big tough guy. That worked out real well for him so far hasn't it. Oh and also. How was he supposed to determine who is a criminal or not with absolutely NO training?

But hey go idolize a profoundly dumb individual.

Your forgetting something, those cockroaches err people he shot attacked him first, he was defending himself. As far as determining who is a criminal or not how about the ones burning and looting you don't need training to know right from wrong. Well maybe you do.
edit on 28-10-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Not a hero, an idiot kid who put himself at risk. But he shot three dirt bags who meant him harm and were the real criminals.
He should get off and maybe receive a fair amount in a settlement fom those that slandered him and sought his malicious prosecution.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

You can't use this...because then it could be said that if the cops hadn't killed unarmed blacks then the looting and burning would not have happened. It's an endless cycle of blame game.

Who are you to tell anyone what to use or not use?
That is most of this problem. Your suppression tactics are disgusting.

The perp was charged. The perp will have his day in court.
I look forward to it.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I look forward to it.

lol calm down...I perfectly explained why you can't use it. It's an endless cycle of blame game. I could go on with the cycle of "what if".

I'm not sure exactly what I'm suppressing so please explain if you'd like.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I look forward to it.

lol calm down...I perfectly explained why you can't use it. It's an endless cycle of blame game. I could go on with the cycle of "what if".

Whatever you decide someone else "can't use".
Who are you to suppress others opinions?

Jog on

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Anybody with common sense knows this. You can't call the guys that died victims because it paints a picture to the jury and to everybody else that they didn't do anything and victims of a gun shooting.

It was obvious from anybody that watches the video of the event that they initiated the situation. You never chase someone down with a gun and try assaulting them with skateboards and overwhelmed them. This is before the rest of the info came out that they are violent protestors. (with a record) I even believe one of the guys was accused of assaulting a kid that or abused him. (sexually) .

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

That child should never have had a firearm to begin with.
He is lucky the situaton didn't get worse or his rear wod have been ripped apart.

He had every right to have a firearm. As a 17 year old, he is a member of the unorganized militia and is required to maintain arms.

He is lucky the situaton didn't get worse or his rear wod have been ripped apart.

With multiple 30+ round magazines, I doubt he was ever in danger of being "ripped apart" 😄😆

Nobody is intimidated by idiots in black with skateboards and sticks. They are a joke. But still constitute a mob, thus a deadly threat. I'm very happy he smoked them.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I look forward to it.

Jog on

My point isn't to suppress you. My point, as I stated above, is that using your statement creates an almost endless loop.

Sorry didn't mean you couldn't state it, just that it creates more complexity.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

If putting yourself at risk makes you an idiot....then there are a lot of dumb people. I disagree with that premise entirely. The fact he HAD to arm himself and put himself in harm's way shows how dire the situation was.

What part about "You won't burn down another person's home" don't they seem to get? We're armed. We call the shots. Not antifa filth.

I agree with your other points.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Our county Sheriff, in no small part due to urging from us retirees, is considering offering Rittenhouse a job here in PA when he is aquited.

He deserves it. Other departments have already offered.
edit on 10/28/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

With multiple 30+ round magazines, I doubt he was ever in danger of being "ripped apart" 😄😆

Nobody is intimidated by idiots in black with skateboards and sticks. They are a joke. But still constitute a mob, thus a deadly threat. I'm very happy he smoked them.

He's only 1 person, if there were more it definitely could have gotten worse. This is from both perspectives...likely more shot/dead and eventually a mob of people would have taken him down.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I look forward to it.

Jog on

My point isn't to suppress you. My point, as I stated above, is that using your statement creates an almost endless loop.

It is ok.
It probably won't come up in court anyway.

Good day

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Sure, but one or more people still have to volunteer to "go first" into the hail of bullets. Nobody wants to do it. You saw how they all folded like the wet napkins they were when the rounds were sent down range.

He was firing from the ground. There is no question, this is a BS persecution of Rittenhouse and those dirtbags deserved what they got.

I only wish more of his fellow patriots would've been there to take up firing positions.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I look forward to it.

Jog on

It is ok.
It probably won't come up in court anyway.

Good day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join