It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully-Vaccinated are Decreasing. Covid-19 Infections are Decreasing.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scubalicious
When I say your phrase in an Indian accent it’s even funnier ! 🤣😂

I have an Indian friend that is a doctor. He is amazingly funny. Almost everything he says makes you laugh, even if he says something as simple as, "Pass the salt, please". It is not just the accent, his gestures, and his intonation, all come together to make you laugh. he gets great pleasure at making people laugh.

When he needs to be serious, he can be very serious, but most of the time, he enjoys cracking us up. His wife is just the opposite. It seems when she is joking, she sounds the most serious.

Anyway, they are both fun to be around.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Are they still counting "deaths" from people who actually died from something else but had "with RONA" stamped on the papers ?

The whole Rona thing and all the confusion, changes and chaos is like the movie 50 First Dates.

😵‍💫

That's another smoking-gun bit of evidence I'm hoping is revealed. When Jim dies in a cycle accident, he's listed by the CDC as 2 deaths in the statistics at: jamanetwork.com... ...1 death in the "accident" column and 1 death in the "Covid-19" column.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: carewemust

vaccines have been discontinued for far far less in the past.

Oh..no doubt. We need stats. i.e. The vaccine "proxis" was pulled from the market for causing severe medical complications in 2% of recipients.

We then will have a baseline with which to measure each Covid-19 vaccine by. If one of them reaches the percentage of severe medical complications caused by "proxis", that Covid-19 vaccine should be pulled also.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Coronavirus tends to be highly seasonal peaking in winter with 10 times the cases as in summer. So I wouldn't be holding my breath just yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

How right you are , an most likely didn't even know it.....

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here's the problem...as the 'vaccine' expires (i.e. people don't get the endless boosters), then if they catch covid and die they become an "unvaccinated death / hospitalization", etc. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy in favor TPTB.

At the end of the day, they will never admit that the 'vaccine' did not help, but rather harmed, people...because they will use the (expired) "unvaccinated" as their excuse.

There needs to be an official statistic of "Partially Vaccinated" in the hospitalization and death statistics.

I was in the hospital recently (ICU even). Long story, but they had to search all over to find a hospital with available ICU beds because all the ICU beds were reserved for covid patients...but there weren't hardly any covid patients at all. The ICU staff was complaining about it openly. Seriously! Hospital beds are sitting empty because they are reserved for covid, and people who need treatment and who don't have covid are being turned away!! I was one of them!

This covid thing has got to be the biggest conspiracy ever perpetuated on the planet since global warming!

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Or this. It has been decided to reduce human carbon emissions on this planet by a few individuals of great power and wealth. It is a worldwide plan, a few small countries may be out of the loop but most are agreed. The only sure way is a fast depopulation to get it over with. Since modern warfare is out of the question as it would destroy what you are trying to preserve the plan decided on was this.
Create a virus in the lab to promote a worldwide panic. The virus would not have the ability to mutate it would quickly spread and would not get out of control. It was enough to create a panic. The vaccine rollout was the sucker punch as it would destroy immune systems over time, by the eighth dose you should have got the kill shot. If it went too fast people would get upset, this would coincide with bad winters where fuel supplies were low and food was hard to get, then the deaths have deniability. What went wrong? not a lot

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
Coronavirus tends to be highly seasonal peaking in winter with 10 times the cases as in summer. So I wouldn't be holding my breath just yet.

The same thing has always bee said of the FLU, but that disease didn't flare up in the USA during the Winter of 2020/2021.

Source: www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

How right you are , an most likely didn't even know it.....

I can understand why most people don't know what to think. And when you show them the statistics that Biden, Fauci, the Media, and TV Medical experts try to keep hidden, they really blow a gasket from confusion.

One of my sister-in-laws from California swore that Congress and the White House getting themselves exempted from Covid-19 vaccinations, was a right-wing lie.

Then I whipped out my phone, where I have both articles (from Left-wing publications) bookmarked. One where Psaki says White House staff are exempted. And one where U.S.A. Today reveals that Congress and their hundreds of staffers are exempt from being vaccinated.

She stared a few seconds, and walked away. Shut her down, just like that.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The head of the CDC (Rochelle Walensky) said last week that there are no plans to OFFICIALLY label anyone who has been fully vaccinated at any point in the last 12 months, as partially or non-vaccinated.

You know what that means. In a few months everyone who has not had a booster and more than 8 months has elapsed since they were fully vaccinated, will be officially labeled as NON-vaccinated.

Whatever the people in the Biden Administration say, the OPPOSITE is what's true, or what's planned.

We are all gullible sheep in their eyes.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
pass
edit on amThursdayThursday21200000010am10 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Or this. It has been decided to reduce human carbon emissions on this planet by a few individuals of great power and wealth. It is a worldwide plan, a few small countries may be out of the loop but most are agreed. The only sure way is a fast depopulation to get it over with. Since modern warfare is out of the question as it would destroy what you are trying to preserve the plan decided on was this.

Create a virus in the lab to promote a worldwide panic. The virus would not have the ability to mutate it would quickly spread and would not get out of control. It was enough to create a panic. The vaccine rollout was the sucker punch as it would destroy immune systems over time, by the eighth dose you should have got the kill shot. If it went too fast people would get upset, this would coincide with bad winters where fuel supplies were low and food was hard to get, then the deaths have deniability. What went wrong? not a lot

In a few years, we may find that much of your hypothesis is correct. But if Americans still have their basic desire for independence and hatred of being controlled, we may rid the world of these evil people. They are living breathing people who can be "arrested" by the millions of us who are willing to die to maintain our quality of life for ourselves and our children.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

So are you suggesting that a change in a definition (of who is fully vaxxed or not), is somehow protecting people from a disease?

edit on 27/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So are you suggesting that a change in a definition (of who is fully vaxxed or not), is somehow protecting people from a disease?

A person is fully vaxxed when the vaccine in their body still has over 50% effectiveness. The new Lancet study found after 6 months Pfizer is less than 50% effective. So a person who has taken 2 doses of Pfizer 3 weeks apart but has not taken another dose after 6 months is not fully vaxxed because the effectiveness of Pfizer in their body has dropped to below 50% effective at preventing disease.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I dont know about scientific, but I only use that term when Im talking about 2 flat structures sticking out over a body of water, used for mooring and fishing.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Could you share those articles please, I would like to be able to show other people.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

That was the biggest red flag to look at, plus the protections for wrong doings.

But the scaremongering was soo well executed with media propaganda that people got braindead, that is what the pay out by big pharma media does too the people.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

originally posted by: chr0naut

A person is fully vaxxed when the vaccine in their body still has over 50% effectiveness. The new Lancet study found after 6 months Pfizer is less than 50% effective. So a person who has taken 2 doses of Pfizer 3 weeks apart but has not taken another dose after 6 months is not fully vaxxed because the effectiveness of Pfizer in their body has dropped to below 50% effective at preventing disease.

I don't think that is an official definition fully vaxxed used anywhere. Fully vaxxed is determined by the recommended amount of shots, not the vaccine effectivness.
edit on 28-10-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

Sounds like flu to me and most upper respiratory infections caused by viruses, people with asthma and compromised systems are the ones that have to fear the most during winter time viruses.

About 200 varieties of upper respiratory viruses infect people globally many very deadly to children, like the flu.

Wait when the CDC and big pharma starts to tag dead by flu to covid in children to keep the scaremongering alive and well and push for the darn jabs on the babies.

Is all part of the experiment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join