It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ganymede: Dead Man's Switch?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dionysaur

It's shaped like a sphere inside of a toroid. The sphere turns clockwise and the toroid spins counter-clockwise. The entire object is roughly 920 ft in diameter. They have no clue what it is made of, some sort of dark purple metal with a bright green shimmer. They have no idea what it's exact purpose was, maybe the first steps in colonizing the moon. A probe is in the works and expected to be rushed out some time in 2021.

The fact that he describes something I got familiar with by researching a great portion of the raw data from the Cassini mission, where I found some really interesting images that possibly shows part of the spherical object with a toroidal ring photographed from the inside by the Cassini spacecraft, makes my research more complete.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Where are the pics?
B

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Was Cassini on a spy mission, and then deep-sixed so that it could talk?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy
Like to see pics too. Drifting in a sub-space mode?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

i love stuff like this even if it has almost zero chance in being real, there is always a part of me the hopes that this story is the story that will blow it all wide open.

it seems like it would be larg enough for some star watches to get it on their spocpes, i have seen some WILD scope/setups that are amazing.

do you know how many people look at that planet when every they have the chance...pretty much everyone.

so how did we all miss it?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dionysaur
I think it might had been a multipurpose mission , both scientific as well as covertly gathering intel.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This is the kind of great thread that made me an ATSer almost 2 decades ago. Back in the day this would have dozens of pages by now either debunking or digging way deep into the mystery. Says a lot about the myopic, politically obsessed and weaponised road ATS has meandered, or been directed down that now this intriguing story has only 4 pages. Meanwhile there’s Biden’s a c***/Trump was the second coming thread 169 on page 80…

i love ATS, but it seems that those with an axe to grind have sadly won in the war to convert open minds into tribal barbarians with a thesaurus.

I have no idea what the frack, or how genuine this Ganymede object is, which is why I’ll keep tabs on this thread in the hope that someone else will illuminate this shadowy bombshell of a leak, or frustratingly well conceived fake.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I have no idea what the frack, or how genuine this Ganymede object is

The source is a 4chan post , take that for what it's worth.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I can't put my hands on it, but I ran across this same story several years ago.

I thought it strange then, and I find it strange now.

I don't know why it was neccessary to kill all those people for a story that could plausibly be denied.

They had numerous people going around the UFO, NASA is lying circuit. Nothing happened to them, then or now.

Killing them makes the story harder to deny. Allowing them to tell their story and ignoring them, works so much better.

I am proof. I didn't remember the story, until the story popped up again.

And we will be back here 3 or 4 years from now, when the story pops up again.

We really do have short memories, and they are getting shorter.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
A friend of mine said he was able to see a certain photo on the internet which was of a HUGE spaceship, buried here under the sand on earth, much larger than the largest pyramids, this thing was absolutely massive, but the picture disappeared as quickly as it came. I do trust his word for it, because he too is a fervent seeker and wishes to know these things and he was definitely impressed by what he saw, the disappearance of all trace does rather suspect that there could be some truth to it.

I mean, it would make sense that such a photo would go missing pretty soon if it had any meaning.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

That actually sounds like the intro to the game Homeworld were a huge spaceship is discovered buried under the sands of the great desert.

It is possible that someone nabbed the idea and made a fake story only for it to them be quashed though I remember something similar were a satellite image of Antarctica supposedly showed supposedly showed the city of Atlantis complete with the concentric ring's buried under the ice but I actually believe that was a definite fake - even though I do suspect there is indeed a mystery under the ice down there.
Watch the intro movie for that now very old but still great (if you like RTS style games) game for the ancient starship buried under the sands of the great desert.

But my personal favourite is this, a brilliant star wars fan movie that features a buried star destroyer in the Sahara and the idea humans on earth are actually from out there rehashed for the star wars fanbase.

But the best contender for a genuine ancient space ship somewhere on earth is either under the ice of one of the poles or Greenland, buried somewhere in China (the Dropa) or the Baltic Sea Anomaly which may or may not be such an object.

edit on 31-10-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Richard Hoagland would have an ___gasm over this information.

Which one? The old Hoagland or the present ridiculous one? The old Hoagland maybe fantastical but he is definitely worth a look and hear, the present Hoagland now is considerably ignorable. I wonder why???

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: McGinty

I have no idea what the frack, or how genuine this Ganymede object is

The source is a 4chan post , take that for what it's worth.

To be a believer, you should be an unbeliever first.
There was once a poster who used the 70,30 rule.
And we be like chickens clawing at the unremarkable soil to peck at the tiny bits worth chewing on and swallowing.

And that site is indeed an unremarkable site for someone to unload this kind of stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I thank you all for the S&F and to those who took a minute of their time to look.

May I quote a passage from a thread that had piqued my interest in this sort of topic and made me discover and join ATS;

She started small. 'Go here, retrieve this artefact'. So small vessels were sent to specific points into the solar system, and we would find further instructions, and more importantly, caches of materials. Very advanced, very old, materials.

So I will keep on scouring while others can just sleep on it.
edit on 31-10-2021 by xconvoyx because: grammar

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I played Homeworld back in the day, actually.

Yeah I don't know, I've also seen those pics from Antartica and whatnot. Pretty sure there is # going on. The actual details are less important to me than what it implies generally. This sh*t is real and pretty extensive.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think it is a giant encapsulated reptoid. It was shot on the way in. It didn't manage to set of the alarm and took its last gasp of space vacuum. many years have dried out its reptile body.

Barney got shot. "smiles"

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Text

I lived in China for eight years and a couple of times I met women who had a type of skin that ran in a seam around their shoulders that looked reptilianoid. One of them was nice but the other was not. The other one could cover hers with makeup though I saw her without.
edit on 31-10-2021 by Dionysaur because: quotes needed

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

And we will be back here 3 or 4 years from now, when the story pops up again.
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It doesn't matter if we come back in about three or four years with a similar story, stacking up the evidence or rumors until denying becomes undeniable and the truth forces it's way through
makes it worth to talk about it.

We came a long way and now we're on that page government's are slowly talking about it.

I call that progress...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
suprised no cow boy bebop call backs

link to a good episode from adult swim

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join