It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackstone CEO warns aggressive climate policies will cause energy crisis and social unrest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The signs of shortages are only beginning to show in the US based on what I can see. But it will slowly get worse over time as they push hard for a complete transition to green technology. I see the agenda moving faster and faster every day. It's already something many nations are going through, Australia has been going through an energy crisis for a few years now. I have written long threads about the energy issues in Australia and I posted the links earlier in this thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

This is an CEO that they are absolutely right about the issue. Cutting emissions down to 0% means you are cutting down the human activity that comes along with it not just "air population"

The problem with EVs is how are they going to work if there going to be power blackouts?
edit on 28-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Consumers’ Research, an educational nonprofit dedicated to consumer information, launched a new campaign targeting “woke finance” to expose BlackRock, an American-based money management firm with close ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Yeah.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join