It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape in the school bathroom

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Remember the girl who was raped by the male student wearing a dress in the school girl's bathroom. The girl's father went to a school board meeting and was rather stern and forceful wanting to know why the dress wearing little angle received no punishment and was transferred to another school without even so much as a hand slap.

The father was arrested and classified a domestic terrorist under the new DOJ guide lines about anyone who disagrees with or creates a ruckus at school board meeting.

Then the propaganda started claiming this was a false story by right wing transgender haters as even Obama even got involved. No wonder there IMO.

Folks for those who live in America all I can say is you need to get control of your local and state governments and certainly some of these sick bastards that sit on your school boards. The universities have been over run with those who seek the destruction of not just statues but the very things that made America the once great idea that most cherished.
youtu.be...

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is maddening and the fact the school tried to cover it up and some from the school are supporting the rapists counter suit.

Everyone complicit should be charged w a crime and the parents need to be held to account as well
.we've fallen so far and let these parasites burrow so deep

That now the parents of rape victims are being targeted by DHS for terrorism for daring to be pissed off in a conference

I think the left crapped the bed on this one they've pushed too far and people all over are starting to wake up and fight back

We need that immensely

Anyone who placate this ir excuses this AT ANY LEVEL I consider an enemy to the whole of the human race and should be treated accordingly

Ps mother of 3 here and if thatbhsf been MY husband in that room, who is former special forces retired , they would probably be charging him w much worse and that man he was talking to wouldn't be walking out of that room

This is despicable

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Barack Hussein Obama says rapists and perverts at school are OK, so long as it's a Democrat-run state. If the governor wears "Black face", its a plus!

Source: thefederalist.com...

Typical Liberal Leader fishing for low IQ voters.

------AND------

Want to keep Virginia in the hands of horrible men? Elect Terry McAuliffe as governor.

Breaking911

VA gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe bragged in book that he left his wife & newborn baby in their car ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL, to attend a fundraiser.

McAuliffe: "I felt bad for Dorothy, but it was a million bucks for the Democrat Party!"
Source: twitter.com...

Liberal Leadership =

edit on 10/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Lets not forget this craziness of the weird agenda wants to be spread through in other Western Countries as well.
edit on 27-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The students have walked out in support of the Teen who was raped. Also the rapist in the skirt who was transferred to another school is accused of doing the same thing again and will appear in court next week to defend himself once again. What do they expect...crime without punishment only leads to more crime IMO. youtu.be...

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
to be honest it sounds like this boy is not "transgender" at all. just a pervert who likes to wear females clothes as part of their erotic fantasies. just as some rapists like to do. the fact it helps give him access to victims is likely just a bonus.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The kid that did this and the school board cowards that denied it and allowed it to happen AGAIN at another school to another girl.....kinda makes my Lee Harvey hairs stand up on the back of my neck.a reply to: generik

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The fathers of those raped daughters won't put up with this forever.

That little boy in a skirt is tempting fate to give him back what he's putting in, if you catch my drift.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"We don’t have time to be wasted on these phony trumped-up culture wars, this fake outrage, the right-wing media’s pedals to juice their ratings,” Obama said while campaigning for Democrat gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe, adding: “Instead of stoking anger aimed at school boards and administrators, who are just trying to keep our kids safe,… we should be making it easier for teachers and schools to give our kids the world-class education they deserve, and [to do so] safely while they are in the classroom.”

That's not condoning rape and pedophilia. You could say Obama isnt addressing the specific cases such as that rape or those books in the library.

But you could also say that he is suggesting a handful of cases don't represent the whole.

Either way, i don't think it serves any good to exaggerate Obama's words. We got enough media exaggeration already.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

Yea, every one involved should be fired.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The social climate of the country is in a bad place.
Anyone that criticizes a person represented by a letter in the pride flag or that is darker than a carmel is chastised as a bigot or racist.

The intended effect was to protect people but the opposite has happened. Words like racist have been incorrectly used and abused so much that their meaning and impact have been lost.

Terrorist is another one.
A father that "verbally" confronts a school board is labeled a terrorist but a BLM mob breaking windows, burning buildings and violently confronting police and citizens are just protestors.
Walking into the capital building is an insurrection too....lol

The country needs nuked from orbit
It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
How deep does the Rabbit Hole go?

Is Obama actually driving policy right now, as we speak, and actively engaged in steering the United States, via proxy, through the withered and broken-down husk of Joe Biden?

What would be the penalty for discovering that a POTUS, who'd already served his maximum of 2 terms, was involved in decision-making and in MORE than simply an advisory role? We already know Obama had no issues kicking off the illegally-run, invalid FISA driven, falsely fueled Trump Russian Collusion Delusion investigation? Would it be a stretch to consider that this man, if he had no problems with the Collusion Delusion investigation, would have no compunctions in illegally acting as a shadow POTUS for a secretive "3rd term"?

Where are this generation's Woodwards to hunt and peck and confirm that there are no open lines of communication between former Pres Obama and the current White House administration, in such a way that the communication is actually requests for input from Joe Biden HIMSELF and NOT end arounds where members of Biden's cabinet/administration are not simply taking orders from Obama and cutting Biden out of the loop entirely.

Someone, somewhere, maybe a group of people even, are back-seat driving, and steering the Unite States station wagon despite the corpse of Joe Biden occupying the driver's seat.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: generik
That may be the case. During the trial it was noted he and the girl had sex in the bathroom previously so he assumed consent. He was found guilty, which is appropriate and the school handled this terribly.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: carewemust

"We don’t have time to be wasted on these phony trumped-up culture wars, this fake outrage, the right-wing media’s pedals to juice their ratings,” Obama said while campaigning for Democrat gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe, adding:

The left is too busy with their own phony trumped-up culture wars, fake outrage, pedals to juice their ratings to have time for anything else.

Thank God I left the Democrat party behind

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik
to be honest it sounds like this boy is not "transgender" at all. just a pervert who likes to wear females clothes as part of their erotic fantasies. just as some rapists like to do. the fact it helps give him access to victims is likely just a bonus.

I would agree that this guy isn't gender dysphoric, and he has no intention of actually transitioning (sex reassignment surgery), but in Trans ideology, Self-ID is the demand, and autogynephiles are the norm, and "Acceptance Without Exception" is the demand. In other words, according to Trans ideology, if he says he is then he is.

So how do we reconcile perverts who wear female clothing as part of their erotic fantasies (and violent crimes) with rules and regs and laws that demand all society accept them without exception including in sex-segregated private spaces like bathrooms?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Where are this generation's Woodwards to hunt and peck and confirm that there are no open lines of communication between former Pres Obama and the current White House administration, in such a way that the communication is actually requests for input from Joe Biden HIMSELF and NOT end arounds where members of Biden's cabinet/administration are not simply taking orders from Obama and cutting Biden out of the loop entirely.

This exactly. This is Obama's third term. He never stopped calling the shots for the Democrat party.

Obama and the Podestas are the ones to watch and stop.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Am I remembering this incorrectly, or did this story change significantly?

When the story originally was carried by the MSM, it was all about a guy that was arrested at a school board meeting because he was a threat to the school board.... a terrorist.
Then we heard about how the father was actually some kind of anti-woke guy that was blaming a normal everyday trans student of false rape charges.
Now that the kid has been found guilty of the rape, the MSM story I heard this morning referred to the student as a male. The student was transgender and belonged in the girls bathroom... until HE is a confirmed rapist.
Whatever fits the narrative, I guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Do we know he considered himself anything at all? Straight men have worn skirts before. Are we assuming he was trying to look female or was he just some angsty non conforming teen? He obviously has issues. He was using the bathroom as a place to have sex with the girl previously. So I don't know if it can be claimed he either was a transsexual or he took advantage of dressing like a female and laid in wait for any female to show up. The kid is messed up though either way.

edit on 27-10-2021 by frogs453 because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
At.a reply to: CptGreenTea

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

If he's not a transgender, and simply "a man in a skirt," he's a prime example of how sexual predators will use the current administrators and officials' refusal to protect women and girls' rights to their own twisted advantage.
edit on 27-10-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join