It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremist leftist ex CNN employee arrested for threatening to murder Rep. Matt Gaetz and his child

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Relentless Truth - GAB
Law & Crime
Politico
Fox News

US Democrats and their pathetic supporters are the true domestic terrorists and everyone on the planet knows it. This Huelsman looser being merely the latest to be exposed for his hatred and brainwashing. I hope he gets the same treatment and jail time as the FBI entrapped Jan 6th peaceful protesters, this much is at least warranted.

Speaking of utter corruption and disgusting behaviour, shining a light of leftist alphabet Trump-hating agencies is sometimes the best disinfectant....

“The current whereabouts of the defendant are unknown and the public revelation of the indictment could severely hamper law enforcement’s ability to locate and apprehend the defendant to answer the charges,” Assistant U.S. Attorney David Goldberg wrote in the original sealing order.

Months passed, and the docket remained quiet.

Then, days after Gaetz complained on the floor of the House of Representatives that authorities were not being aggressive enough about threats against him, there was an apparent breakthrough in the case.

The grand jury’s indictment was unsealed on Friday, Oct. 22, after prosecutors told U.S. Magistrate Judge Hope Cannon that Huelsman had been arrested in the Central District of California.

Stay classy libs, stay classy.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wasn't this the guy who faked his death threats in order to grandstand on the floor of the House of Representatives

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He also worked on some Fox productions, guy was a camera operator. Guy is seriously nutty and glad he's being charged, I don't think his job had much to do with it though.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This is the "unity" Brandon promised.

Let's go Biden!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
IF this is a real threat from Lefty .

My question is why on Earth would someone feel the need to make these kind of threats to a person ?

Your gong to kill him and his family over some political views ? Is this the kind of insanity the Left inspires in there followers ? This is some cult stuff mate you only see this kind of visceral hatred in brainwashed people .

Shocking he used to work for CNN .

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Wasn't this the guy who faked his death threats in order to grandstand on the floor of the House of Representatives

No... it was the guy who actually threatened to kill Gaetz a few days after the Jan 6 incident.

What Gaetz said on the floor of the House of Representatives was...

“If my name weren't Gaetz, if it were Omar or Talib, you bet this person would have been arrested. Because that's what the Capitol Police recommended.

“But the Department of Justice doesn't seem to care so much when it's Republicans,”
he concluded.

3 days after he said that, the man was amazingly found and charged.

Try to keep up...

edit on 000000010America/Chicago10pmTue, 26 Oct 2021 21:59:18 -050059 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I was pretty disgusted when I watched Matt Gaetz having to plead for some kind of assistance about this death threat.

It's bad enough getting the threats, but when the whole judicial apparatus, that's mean't to be impartial by way of a separation of powers, ignores repeated calls for aid and none is given it's a pretty obvious demonstration of a broken system.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I was pretty disgusted when I watched Matt Gaetz having to plead for some kind of assistance about this death threat.
a reply to: myselfaswell

How do you think the soldiers who died in Benghazi felt as they pleaded for help over there communications and there only response was static .

Politics Obama did not want an incident during his mid-terms so those men died in the dark .

And if Rep.Gaetz had not gone to the media he may well have died in the dark.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Sounds like a juicy story.

Where did ya hear it ?

Or is it made up bulls#t ?😃

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

How do you think the soldiers who died in Benghazi felt as they pleaded for help over there communications and there only response was static .

Betrayal, is the first word that comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think he was talking about This

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Significant changes are needed at the top of Liberal media outlets. They hire regular maggots and cause them to become super maggots on steroids.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

From the looks of this Gaetz wasn't faking anything. Leftists are mentally unstable by nature so this doesn't surprise me.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Glad this guy is arrested but is ironic you guys make a big deal about it since many of you here post daily chants about murdering democrats every single day.

edit on 27-10-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Glad this guy is arrested but is ironic you guys make a big deal about it since many of you here post daily chants about murdering democrats every single day.

No, you're not glad, you're just being coy. We make a big deal about killing fascists, so if democrats are now indistinguishable from fascists, then thats your problem, not ours.

Next.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Glad you confirm my statement without any hesitation. You are a prime example of conservatives around this country.

(post by Wookiep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I don’t need no antifa in my life. Unlike you that apparently feel that’s justified the killing of democrats because they don’t think like you.

(post by Wookiep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Well you took issue with my post but not the previous poster I was replying to. So I take it as you agreed with his post about killing Democrats because he thinks they are fascist. That’s all!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join