It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jetson 1-Official Launch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It’s all fun and games until someone looses a limb. Looks like a flying meat grinder.

I’d Rather have a certified Robinson R-22.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So if one of the rotors bumps something and fails, does it throw off the balance of the whole thing?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Customers will have a 50% assembled kit for home completion with build instructions.

No way that could go wrong...

Looks fun though.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: lostbook

That looks so fun!!

It does look fun

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I can see not too far in the future a canopy with two way glass/plex that would also have impregnated Solar Panels, so it can (some-what) recharge while sitting idle somewhere in the Sun-Park.

Some one mentioned a parachute... And I agree that it should have one Ultralite's and Hang Gliders have to have them, so that makes sense. My little drones don't do to well when they bump into anything... so yeau.. there's that frightening reality.

But would i try one out... heck yeau! Sadly at the current price point, only the wealthy hobbiest will be able to purchase one. And I can guarantee that there will be accidents and improvements as the years move forward.

When automobiles first hit the road, there were numerous pedestrians getting hit and injured with about 30% of those being fatal. But with those accidents came innovations such as this thing called a 'bumper' (and numerous other advancements).

I keep holding off and escaping out on my honorary (future) Darwin Award... but this might be the one to get me there.

Johnny

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join