It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are TULPA beings - vessels for the spirits of Nephilim (Crowley/ Jack Parsons)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

There are of course, people who choose to go bad things. But this isn't evil

Acts can be "perceived" evil. But the source is never so. It is almost always "pain"

I'm sorry, but your entire post is laughable to me.

In your opinion, everyone who wishes to control you, rob you, or hurt you does so because they are in pain? You don't believe it has anything to do with selfishness and the desire to be in control of everything around them?

Does all mental illness stem from pain as opposed to a chemical imbalance?

Everyone might handle and react to pain differently, but it's the influence of evil that pushes it over the edge for some.

There are different levels of evil. Some are influenced by it on occasion and others are possessed by it.

edit on 28-10-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

People take, because they were taken from. Or because they have never known true loss

If you believe evil exists, then you must also believe some babies are born evil

Because if no baby was born evil, it could only be pain, or the withholding of love, which causes pain, which turns them to actions people perceive as evil

You are looking at the effect, and mistaking it for cause

Besides this ...

The comment was that some people don't see good and evil the same way

Not why they see it

I was illustrating that point, nothing more

It is not worth trying to explain the concept to people, who aren't prepared to, or don't want to see it

Like I said in the last post, it isn't worth arguing about with them
edit on 28 10 21 by Compendium because: Edited post

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Babies aren't born evil, but everyone is influenced by evil at certain points of their lives and nobody escapes it. It's just a matter of whether or not you have what it takes to resist it instead of giving in to it and letting it take you over.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

edit on 28-10-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Again, you are looking at the effect, and mistaking it for cause

That "evil" you see influencing the babies, comes from others who were themselves, once newborns

Until various influences, based in/of pain, brought them to where they could be someone perceived evil

Evil itself doesn't exist

It is a state of perception, brought about by influencing circumstances

At their root, these are all some type of pain

There is love
There is pain

Everything else is a byproduct of these things

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Not bad. Close probably. Now if only Nephilim would make sense.
Or you could show me such a thing as a 'benevolent' human.

We just gotta get used to the fact: our 'represantatives' are ... questionable and they sold us.
A long time ago and again...and again...and again...and again...
Right? That's the conundrum here. Why we can't have nice things.
Those who should get us a sweet deal, sold&sell us for crap.
Vote for me! As your Queen of the Milky Way
I'd ensure:
Truth!
Justice!
Constructive Progress!
For the laughter, the joy, the wonder
And those still trying.
Vote for me!

You should run to. I'd be open to a King & Queen duo.
It's a lot of work.
Friendly Competition would be cool too.

How would you live if you'd be Monarch of the Milky Way?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Babies aren't born evil, but everyone is influenced by evil at certain points of their lives and nobody escapes it. It's just a matter of whether or not you have what it takes to resist it instead of giving in to it and letting it take you over.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Some FYI …Original Sin ….” Traditionally, the origin has been ascribed to the sin of the first man, Adam, who disobeyed God in eating the forbidden fruit (of knowledge of good and evil) and, in consequence, transmitted his sin and guilt by heredity to his descendants. The doctrine has its basis in the Bible.”…..

If Adam and Eve did not bite into the fruit, they (we) would not know what good and evil is……only survival to stay alive.

👽🤔☕️🍩
edit on 28-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Some FYI …Original Sin ….” Traditionally, the origin has been ascribed to the sin of the first man, Adam, who disobeyed God in eating the forbidden fruit (of knowledge of good and evil) and, in consequence, transmitted his sin and guilt by heredity to his descendants. The doctrine has its basis in the Bible.”…..

If Adam and Eve did not bite into the fruit, they (we) would not know what good and evil is……only survival to stay alive.

While everyone is born into sin, I seriously doubt that anyone here would classify everyone as being evil just because they were born. In my opinion, evil is at the highest level and magnitude of sin and is constantly guided by spiritual powers of darkness without the darkness letting up. I don't believe that everyone lives in a constant state of darkness.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Again, you are looking at the effect, and mistaking it for cause

That "evil" you see influencing the babies, comes from others who were themselves, once newborns

This is where I continue to disagree with you. Evil is the influence of unseen demons and fallen entities of which many, apparently like yourself, who refuse to acknowledge that they exist.

Not every serial killer has/had a serial killing or abusive parent, friend or acquaintance causing them this "pain" that you speak of. Not every person who's evil has some traumatic painful experience as a trigger or excuse for their evil.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

While everyone is born into sin, I seriously doubt that anyone here would classify everyone as being evil just because they were born. In my opinion, evil is at the highest level and magnitude of sin and is constantly guided by spiritual powers of darkness without the darkness letting up. I don't believe that everyone lives in a constant state of darkness.

I don’t believe that everyone lives in a constant state of darkness…either.

By knowing there is good and evil…..it is individual choice that drives which way someone will prefer to live out their lives. What the Tree of Knowledge gave us, is Enlightenment. What one does with that good or evil Enlightenment, is up to the person. A person makes their own lightness or their own darkness.

👽🍷
edit on 28-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A person makes their own lightness or their own darkness.

It's true. We all have free will to either resist the darkness or succumb to it. Unfortunately, we have too many people in our government who have chosen to succumb to the darkness.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Regarding what you said here and if I’m interpreting you correctly,

51" means portal or gateway

Pine Gap in Australia is another version

They are very specifically chosen because of their location

There is a big problem with this theory though. A reason why it will never work

They are discounting something called "The Mutual Imperative"

"The Mutual Imperative" means, that if you are to create such a project based on complex nonlinear dynamics, in a linear perspective, you need to also be certain of inclusion of the imperative

I will say this...

Not if the point is exclusivity on some level

It’s known that Area 51 has a hint of what we call paradise, or in colloquial terms, a misnomer…heaven.

This is both covert and overt. What it indicates is a mere coincidence to some kind of synchronicity or something else entirely that needs our attention!

Overtly, one name for it was paradise ranch

Covertly, the airlines that ride workers to the ranch is phonetic for the Arabic word for paradise…Janet airlines.

edit on 28-10-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

All in the Family……..Babalon
Family photo album….cont….

👽🍹

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Another mentioning of Von Braun’s association with Jack Parsons…..

Source: new military-occult technologies for psychological warfare

“……… WERNHER VON BRAUN (1912-1977)

Dr. Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun was one of the leading figures in the development of rocket technology. At school he aquired a copy of, 'Die Rakete zu den PlanetenrŠumen' (The Rocket into Interplanetary Space) by rocket pioneer Hermann Oberth.Wernher von Braun developed a teenage working relationship and exchange of ideas with 'Jack' Parsons a Los Angeles based rocket scientist, who in the early 1940s led the U.S. based Lodge of the Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.).

In 1930 von Braun joined the Verein für Raumschiffahrt (VfR) (The Society for Spaceship Travel) founded in 1927. As well as conducting their rocketry experiments, the society also sought to promote the idea of space travel. To this end, Oberth worked as a consultant on Fritz Lang's early science fiction film Frau im Mond (The Woman in the Moon).

Wernher von Braun was a Nazi SS Officer from 1937. He was head of the team that designed the German V-2 rockets which bombed London and Antwerp in 1944 and 1945. At the end of WW2 von Braun hid the V2 plans in an abandoned mine shaft in Bad Sachsa, in the Harz Mountains, Germany. In 1945 through the US initiated 'Operation Paperclip' von Braun was taken to the States where he became father of the US space program, NASA.”……

Makes one wonder if Rocketry was not the only thing discussed between the two……perhaps the Occult as well…

As I re-read the title of this thread and a few of its posts……..if Giants (Nephilim) are to mean figuratively….but then literally for Renown…..Then Yes! …. Crowley was a GIANT in the field of the Occult……Parsons was a GIANT in the field of Rocketry. Both….Renowned Men.

👽🤔

edit on 29-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was under the direct impression there was more than one type of "grey" aliens.

Why do we always lump them in as if there is only one manifestation of these beings?

Or is this TULPA Manifestation an across the board thing, regardless of Benevolence, Manevolence, or Neutrality?

I'm confused.

edit on 10/29/21 by GENERAL EYES because: minor addition

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Meh, you can't take either of those men too seriously, plus Tulpas are self-created thoughtforms.

Crowley was a fruitcake that named his thoughtform AIWASS and talked to himself in a temple to write a sanctimonious piece of western occult nonsense par for the late 1800's/turn of the century course. Everyone was doing the Aeon of Horus in 1904. It was a society obsessed with Halloween.

Parsons was the JPL guy that bet Hubbard he couldn't create a religion. Guess he lost that bet.

Hubbard and Parsons were both steeped in Thelema nonsense and occultnik stuff as you say. And also exploiting it, paying Crowley his proper due in that regard. They emerged from his 'deciple circle' in the late 40's.

Demystified Tulpas are our own creations in reference to society. Any society. Whichever one you're in. Meaning western archetypes follow western supernatural and moral narratives where Rakshasas over in India follow their narrative when experienced. Our myth and superstition are the Jungian unconscious characters that mold these thoughtforms. And often to the detriment of the individual. Rarely a positive experience.

What Crowley, and every other mystical person are talking to, these Tulpas, are like self-created multiple personality disorder crossed with schizophrenia. The unconscious takes the reigns and scripts a separate internal consciousness in a very real way. Or multiple. Usually trending toward religious uncritical narratives of predator and prey.

It's sort of like the moral of the book Sphere. Given the capacity for conjuring dreams and wishes; we are such a superstitious and paranoid race we just kill each other with jelly fish.

Here is a wikihow on Tulpa creation:

www.wikihow.com...
edit on 29-10-2021 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

So in reading the Tupla how-to’s….I zoned in on this from the Q&A..

……” Can a tulpa intertact with the real world? Like play a game with me?

Not exactly. Their form is a self-induced hallucination that your tulpa can control to seem more real. If the game can be played one-handed, you might want to look into something called "possession," where your tulpa is allowed to possess one of your arms, or you could simply take turns through possession of both arms, or "switching."

So, I think of NPC’s from Role Playing, or creating your own schizophrenia for which you can’t get out of……or Alter-Ego.

……” A non-player character (NPC) is any character in a game that is not controlled by a player. The term originated in traditional tabletop role-playing games where it applies to characters controlled by the gamemaster or referee rather than by another player. In video games, this usually means a character controlled by the computer (instead of the player) that has a predetermined set of behaviors that potentially will impact gameplay, but will not necessarily be the product of true artificial intelligence.”…….

…..” Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment. Early treatment may help get symptoms under control before serious complications develop and may help improve the long-term outlook.”…..

…..” An alter ego (Latin for "other I," "doppleganger") means an alternative self, which is believed to be distinct from a person's normal or true original personality. Finding one's alter ego will require finding one's other self, one with a different personality.”…..

I’m thinking creating a Tupla can get dangerous for your own mind. Personally I wouldn’t attempt it. I rather not end up like this…..

👽😲

edit on 30-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If anything is evil, it is Dolphins, and they probably save us so we won't eat em.

Plus we feed em too.
edit on 29-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne. great post with reasoned thought

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium. This is a wonderful discussion. Reasoned thoughts. I once had a discussion with a very smart scientist who believed that the Singularity, ie original creator, ie God, has to take equilibrium into the equation of the rule set. To him, this meant that there had to be a small but defined proportion of consciousness that was sociopathic or psychopathic. His belief was it is around 4 or 5 %. From his standpoint, every 4 or 5 out of a hundred people are sociopathic or psychopathic. This is so there could be growth and learning in the non-singularity universe of the physical plane we exist.

This was some kind of metaphysical truth to him and I have never been sure this is the nature of conscious reality - many factors develop our actions and behaviors. One thing seems to be true is the rule-set allows for a certain degree of free-will. The rule set itself is deterministic, of course. This leads me into the issue of time and timelines - the degree in which entropy advances or reduces and what that says about free-will that our consciousness has to sort. Nice discourse on the nature of good and evil though.

As for Jack Parsons and LR Hubbard, the speculation has never ended. Some people say Parsons never died in the house explosion and he had a connections to the Nazis working on Das Glock (Nazi Bell), many of whom were occultists If there was a group formed in 1947 to study the crash sites and UFOs (I know, I know MJ was never formed according to some of our ATS friends), it seems reasonable to think that there was a cohort of California aerospace engineers and thinkers that were involved in figuring out what was occurring. As far as Hubbard, It sort of makes me think of what former President Barak Obama said a few months ago about if ET was disclosed, there would be "new religions formed."

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

No, JANET Air is an acronym for Joint Army Navy ET.

Happy Halloween

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join