It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

102 year old man "dies from covid"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If a 102 year o;d man can die of Covid, what chance do the rest of us have?

We're doomed.

edit on 26-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: LordAhriman

Old age doesn't kill?.. Really?

It does not. Old people die because their organs fail. Nobody has ever died from a number.

Or died of 'Convid',....

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We're doomed.

I may say that I am here for other things, but it's really your posts.
edit on 26 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We're doomed.

I’ve heard it could have been much worse if he wasn’t vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If he only would've properly quarantined for the recommended 2 weeks, he wouldn't have died 6 weeks after diagnosis. He was probably being too active in public maskless, too. Young whippersnappers, these days... for shame...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: tamusan

If I ever lived that long then my obituary would read that I died of stab wounds from not paying a hooker.

Or better yet

"died just minutes after having the greatest 102 year old sex ever imagined. "

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
He did not test positive when he died, no?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
Damn.... If it can happen to him.... I mean maybe I should get vaxxed...

One time I went to a funeral for this old man whom I really barely knew, but he was a plant superintendent so it was out of respect. He was in his upper 80s, maybe 86 thereabouts. He had many friends and loved ones, as well as a very large church family, the church for whom he was a decon. So I'm in line at the viewing (I abhor viewing dead people) and there was this little old lady in front of me, whom I later found out was a dear friend of the deceased.

I'm next in line behind this lady, as she chats with her sister and I try to figure out what I'm going to do when I get on deck, I start listening to the conversation between these two lovely young (at heart) ladies. The one in front looks back at her sister and exclaims how it's a tragedy and how great he was to her when she had her knee replacement. The one from the rear looks back and says "Well Martha, I told him back in 76 all that booze and chasing strange was going to catch up with him." I couldn't help but laugh. I guess maybe she was correct, 40 some years later, here he lies, deader than a door nail.

The gentleman from the op was 102 years old, it pains me that anything aside from that he lived a great long life needs to said. Rest in peace old man...

102 years is a long time. I remember seeing a show on I think NatGeo a few years back about people over 100. They featured I dunno, maybe 8 or 10 of them, told the viewers about their lives, interviewed them.

Most of them were miserable. Almost all basically said they couldn't wait to die.
Exept for this one guy in the UK that still worked a few hours a week stocking shelves. After work he'd go to the pub, he'd been going there for decades. He'd have a pint and fall asleep and they'd just leave him there til he woke up and he'd go home. He said he loved it and hoped he lived another 100.

For some reason your post also reminded me of an old Billy Connolly bit about flying that went something like this:
"I like planes with two pilots, in case one #in DIES. People die all the time you just don't hear about. When you see a funeral and don't know the guy, could be a #in pilot."

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We have a lot of baby boomers out there ripe for death. Now this guy is older than a baby boomer, and he must not have had a severe case if he was living at home. People die, six weeks after he tested positive and not in the hospital....how can they say it was covid?

Those baby boomers have been eating crappy food for years, I used to eat all kind of highly prepared foods, after I cut it down fifty percent my brain fog disappeared and I felt much better. It also somewhat lessened my risk of seizures from my TLE which was a pretty nice side effect.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

We're doomed.

NO! NO! NO! Don't say that! - Take it back! Take it back I said!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I ... He most likely died from being 102. ...

But dying from being 102 doesn't get them a big government payogg

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I ... He most likely died from being 102. ...

But dying from being 102 doesn't get them a big government payoff.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Re: www.worldometers.info...
and
Re: gis.cdc.gov...

With Covid-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths falling quickly, there's a sense of urgency combined with panic, gripping the Pharmaceutical Industry, Biden admin ghouls, and liberal media.

They losing their FEAR weapon for controlling the masses.

Expect to see even more really Strange stories hitting the news about Covid-19 deaths.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Your not doing it right if the hooker is stabbing you !!... oh wait, 2021... could be either

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

If I ever lived that long then my obituary would read that I died of stab wounds from not paying a hooker.

it seems you have found the key to making homones.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

At least the report admitted...

Each person had underlying health conditions or officials were confirming the presence of conditions.

We'll never know the true numbers of deaths actually caused by Covid. We'd have to do an autopsy on everyone to get to the root of the matter, but that's not going to happen. All we are going to hear about is how everyone who dies will be tested for the virus and eventually, we'll find out that everyone either has it or has had it, and we'll never really know what killed them.

In the future, a lot of us will be wondering how many people actually died from long term adverse reactions to the Covid vaccine. Even though heart disease has always been the number one cause of death, we'll hear how those numbers are doubling and they'll say it's because of baby boomer's ages and poor lifestyle choices.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

It does not. Old people die because their organs fail. Nobody has ever died from a number.

And why do organs fail in older folks ?
You aren't thinking before you post .
The key word is "age"

edit on 10/27/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/27/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

He most likely died from being 102.

You are making an assumption about the death being age related, when the individual had a disease that has killed many, some half his age or less.

He could have had a long remaining life to the age of 103.
edit on 27-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And why do organs fail in older folks ?
You aren't thinking before you post .
The key word is "age"

lol, if you are going to be overly specific on the details Gothmog, perhaps you should look in the mirror and rethink before YOU post. The keyword is "time".
edit on 27-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Sounds about right for you. You exaggerate and bend the truth now, why would you stop in the late stage of life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join