It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

controlling the sources that maintain healthy your immune system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Near 75% of the medicines contain plant plant-derived phytochemicals.

The main meaning of bees is that they are the main pollinators of almost all flowering plants.

To date, 35,000-70,000 plant species have been screened for their medicinal use.
Plants especially those with ethnopharmacological uses have been the primary sources of medicine for early drug discovery.

there are plant-derived isoquinoline alkaloid, for example reduced synthesis of Chikungunya virus (CHIKV) genomic and antigenomic viral RNA.
those plants are antivirals against alphaviruses an other viruses.

The essential nutrients -vitamins and minerals- are from plants.

That keep your stronger, and healthy your immune system.

Vitamins from plants: A, B1,B2 ,B3,B5, B6, B12,C, BIotin, Choline, D, E, BG,K
Minerals from plants: Calcium,Chloride, Chromium,Copper, Fluoride, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Sulfur, Zinc.

A reduction of bees makes:
Pollination of plants and trees will decrease to 80%.
Generates a deficiency of most vegetables, fruits, berries, cereals, nuts.
A significant reduction of animals
A food crisis.

but also controls and reduces your sources that nourish and maintain healthy your immune system.

Now, we are seeing a law mandate to set that the pollinization will be made by robot bees only in a country,
genetic manipulation of bees,
wipening out the bee species for natural reproduction.

it is not only control of the food, and population.

It is the control of the sources of healing
controlling the plants that are the natural medicine
controlling the sources that maintain healthy your immune system

this is the importance of pollinization, and the bees , in the health.

Discovery of berberine, abamectin and ivermectin as antivirals against chikungunya and other alphaviruses
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
hort.purdue.edu...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.researchgate.net/publication/6399009_Plant_lectins_are_potent_inhibitors_of_coronaviruses_by_interfering_with_two_targets_in_the_viral_replication _cycle
www.biologydiscussion.com...
biochemtech.eu...

edit on 10101010 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Now, we are seeing a law mandate to set that the pollinization will be made by robot bees only in a country,

What country is this? Outlawing bees makes about as much sense at outlawing CO2 and does fit in with the depopulation agenda well. Have some of these political leaders been overtaken by some kind of parasite / alien and been reprogrammed to destroy all life on this planet? Is there some kind of mold problem, mercury in the water or other toxin in parliament house to get these kind of ideas coming out? Has the political system just been overrun by psychopaths chasing money, but don't have a clue about anything else?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

wipening out the bee species

That happened because you and I wanted comfort and convenience. We closed our eyes to the price for that.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
the country is Mexico

as the companies that promotes a law for the exclusive use of patented robots for pollinization have global presence (bayer-monsanto,etc),
is possible that they will deploy it in every country.

and they will choose what plants to pollinize or not on the planet.

and they can choose what healing plants (patented or not) will be.

a reply to: kwakakev

edit on 10101010 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I bet that these robot bees don't survive well in the field, at least when farmers and others decide to get proactively involved. I think that there will be a number of ways to deal with these little mechanical pests.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here is a decent article I have on plant medicinal chemistries.

tarek.kakhia.org...

Here is another article on quinones in coffee.

www.coffeescience.org...

I have links to many plant chemistries used to treat diseases, chemistries that some quite a few pharmaceuticals are based off of. I hack pharmaceutical chemistry to find the chemistries that fueled their creation quite a bit and many of the natural chemistries are bioavailable in foods if prepared right, and also the amount in foods is adequate to treat many diseases...but only if you consume the right food for the right disease when needed.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If crops in my field were being pollinated by robotic drones from a company that I had no contract with, it should be considered criminal trespass and theft. From your perspective as a farmer, these robots are just another pest that has to be managed and therefore eradicated.

However, Monsanto had tried to sue farmers whose crops were infected by GMO pollen because their harvest had some of their genetics in it. IMO these farmers experienced crop failure due to the unwanted intrusion of Monsanto's GMO pollen clouds polluting the region. So the victim becomes the criminal in court and I fear that's how this robotic pollinator scam is likely to pan out as well.

top topics

join