It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Say You Want A Revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In doing some research on another matter, I came across this website that had employee opinions for the company they used to work for. Out of the four reviews listed, this one caught my eye and was the "favored" opinion of the four on "Indeed.com." I'll let it speak for itself, then I'll speak my mind below it:

As you can see, one reviewer wrote that the "Possible Covid risk might be slightly higher than some other similar offices," and the review was dated "May 18th, 2020." And Indeed.com marked this comment as "the most useful review" of the four listed reviews. The main problem I have with this whole thing is that, if a person would have read the other three reviews, which I did, you would have seen one (former) employee's review, dated "November 19th, 2014," and he stated the company closed "many years ago." So, if the company closed many years prior to 2014, why did somebody leave a new review in 2020 talking about Covid and why did Indeed.com flag this particular comment as being the most relevant?

To me, it smacks of an agenda somewhere. What purpose would it serve in talking about a company that ceased to exist long before Covid was an issue? Who's agenda is this and why are people falling for it when it's so obviously an agenda? Whoever is doing this is trying to force the "Covid pandemic" into seemingly every conversation. Why? I'm getting tired of this whole debacle. The Beatles gave me the title to this post.

Working At Evatone - Employee Reviews

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I found out that the company I was talking about, Evatone - the flexidisc company - went out of business in 1998. And Covid is called "Covid-19" for what reason? Because it first manifested itself in the year 2019. That's 21 years after Evatone went out of business.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Because there are foreign agents being paid to infiltrate, flood, and fill all forms of social media with this nonsense. Chinese, Russian, you-name-it, they all are being paid substantial amounts of money for the propaganda to destroy a nation from within.

I used to think it was simply trolls.
Then I saw it everywhere.

Indeed, Glassdoor, local newspaper outlets, Yahoo comment sections, Youtube comment sections, etc.

The game is afoot and has been for many years.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Just raise your right hand up, make a face like Bob Marley's, drop your hand sharply and say "# it!"
And forget it!

edit on 26-10-2021 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Cannot put any weight or validity into reviews written with no control.

Anyone could write anything

Anyone could write review for wrong workplace, happens all the time.

No agenda. Unless you are looking for one.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Because there are foreign agents being paid to infiltrate, flood, and fill all forms of social media with this nonsense. Chinese, Russian, you-name-it, they all are being paid substantial amounts of money for the propaganda to destroy a nation from within.

I used to think it was simply trolls.
Then I saw it everywhere.

Indeed, Glassdoor, local newspaper outlets, Yahoo comment sections, Youtube comment sections, etc.

The game is afoot and has been for many years.

Do you have any evidence of this? Or is it just your opinion.

I have evidence of shills commenting on relevant forums, but nothing more. To xmemt on Glassdoor etc is far fetched, especially when the comments are hardly poignant.

I suggest you post evidence or risk being perceived as paranoid like the rest of them

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It's possible the business closed but the property itself has been occupied by any number of temporary services leased by the landlord. However if the building is confirmed to be abandoned for the past decade then flag the review as fraudulent.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The validity of this review is equally to validity to VAERS.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Reminds me of some of the South African parties recently founded and also still in action since 1994, that even some left-wing journos called an "office and a fax machine".
Although these days, I guess even the fax machine and the office are optional.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I was more intrigued by the errors in the text. One would think that such an institute has personnel with an education. At least double check before releasing. Only a few lines of text shouldn't be that hard.

Never mind, it's a review...

edit on 26-10-2021 by 2Faced because: Sorry, I am unexperience

edit on 26-10-2021 by 2Faced because: I need one of the 3 bathrooms

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

do you have a proof that you are not a bot too?
Where's the proof that it happens all the time?
Are you trying to rank higher among the liberal "debunkers"?
If it's your job you are doing it too obviously.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
I found out that the company I was talking about, Evatone - the flexidisc company - went out of business in 1998. And Covid is called "Covid-19" for what reason? Because it first manifested itself in the year 2019. That's 21 years after Evatone went out of business.

I found a couple of articles, both dated March 2001, that make it sound like they reinvented themselves. Obviously, they no longer are making flexidiscs.

And as for Eva-Tone?

They're just fine. These days the Clearwater, Fla., company helps other businesses create CD-ROMs, Web sites and multimedia presentations to advertise.

www.baltimoresun.com...

CLEARWATER -- Eva-Tone Inc. is spending $8 million on a new building and equipment to make copies of music CDs, audiocassettes and software, and printing and packaging to go with them.

Eva-Tone plans to add a 120,000-square-foot building on the 24 acres it owns at the northeast corner of Ulmerton Road and 49th Street N. The $4 million building will contain warehouse space and the company's fulfillment department.

www.bizjournals.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Can you show me where to go to get hired to do what your talking about?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Foreign agents! Lol, look closer to home.

a reply to: havok

new topics

top topics

join