It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice to Parents of 5 to 11 year-old Children - Do NOT Inject them with a Covid-19 Vaccine.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

12.01.2021 Update

GOD BLESS (former) PRESIDENT TRUMP

BOOM - Trump's judges have blocked almost all of Biden's forced vaccine mandates. www.washingtonpost.com...

Mandates blocked + Liberals Angry = A Wonderful Way to End 2021.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Another example of the treatment being far worse than the disease, for our precious children.

gettr.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Grenade

Some people wont listen. Because they would trust whatever the MSM/Box says.

I asked my dad if he'd read any of the scientific studies about the vax and heart issues... he said he's "not into conspiracy" and that he has his info "on a higher authority"

He didn't specify which authority!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I saw with a friend I have not seen in nearly six months.

She asked me what I have been doing. I told her. She was wearing a mask and asked me why I was not afraid of getting the virus, since I was not wearing one.

I told her it has been nearly two years, and I have not been sick a single day. I asked her since she is fully vaccinated, and was wearing a mask, why was she afraid.

She told me she heard on the news there was a new variant, and we should wear masks, and get boosters, even if fully vaccinated.

I asked her how she felt about vaccine passports. She said if they say they are neccessary to keep us safe, then we should all get the vaccine and show our passports as proof.

I told her since the majority of the people agree with her, they have nothing to fear from the few that have not received the vaccine, the majority of who, have natural immunity.

I asked her didn't she think that the government was overeaching their authority.

She told me that she does not allow herself to even think about that.

So now I understand why some are going along with the tyranny. Some just follow blindly, while refusing to allow themselves to even think about what is going on.

I get it. I still consider her my friend. It is not likely that I will see her again for about another six months or so. She only leaves home if she has to, or if she is told to.

I will call her and check on her more often. She says she is lonely and misses all of us. We miss her too.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join