It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three abandoned kids and a skeleton found in Texas home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: KTemplar

A human being dies, decompses to bones ... and NO ONE notices the smell? What is that complex like?!

Some people live in sooooo much filth that they no longer can smell. Ever seen that show hoarders?

fb.watch...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So this is supposedly what CPS is for, but instead it chooses to stick its nose in where parents let their kids have some responsibility or parents contradict the authority of a doctor to seek a second opinion or any of a hundred other minor things.

CPS isn't a bureau of oracles with crystal balls. They can only investigate what's reported. They can't use Psychic Intuition to find people in need of help.

Because the cases being reported are being reported by humans who may not have a full grasp of the situation, things get mis-reported (we were reported by a neighbor for abandoning our kids when our kids went on vacation for 3 weeks with their grandparents) and things get underreported.

And, seriously, if you lived in that building and saw a slender teenager trotting around, would you have sussed that something was wrong? Most of us, particularly those with 9-5 jobs, would never have seen the oldest kid at all.

(nb: I suspect from the fractures on the 7 year old's face, that the 15 year old was doing discipline and one of the reasons that the 9 year old's death wasn't reported was that the 15 year old is afraid he'd be blamed for his brother's death.)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's another world out there people, poverty, drug abuse, child abuse, and neglect pretty much every city or town probably has cases like this or worse. When I was just a teen myself my roommate and I moved his new girlfriend in with us, when we went to get her stuff at her old apartment I was appalled at its conditions inside her apartment. The complex was fairly new and clean, but their apartment was filthy and her roommate had 2 toddlers the place was covered in cat feces and urine, and the kids were dirty and filthy.

After seeing the place we both told her to call CPS and she did, but my understanding is her roommate had split before CPS gpt there and was off to parts unknown.

edit on 26-10-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: AccessDenied

I’m baffled, abandoned neglected/abused children, dead child / no charges filed?????

Indeed.
*Shakes head

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

So this is supposedly what CPS is for, but instead it chooses to stick its nose in where parents let their kids have some responsibility or parents contradict the authority of a doctor to seek a second opinion or any of a hundred other minor things.

CPS isn't a bureau of oracles with crystal balls. They can only investigate what's reported. They can't use Psychic Intuition to find people in need of help.

Because the cases being reported are being reported by humans who may not have a full grasp of the situation, things get mis-reported (we were reported by a neighbor for abandoning our kids when our kids went on vacation for 3 weeks with their grandparents) and things get underreported.

And, seriously, if you lived in that building and saw a slender teenager trotting around, would you have sussed that something was wrong? Most of us, particularly those with 9-5 jobs, would never have seen the oldest kid at all.

(nb: I suspect from the fractures on the 7 year old's face, that the 15 year old was doing discipline and one of the reasons that the 9 year old's death wasn't reported was that the 15 year old is afraid he'd be blamed for his brother's death.)

CPS in most states counties and cites is severely undermanned as well as underfunded. Its gonna get worse as civil servants lose jobs to vaccine mandates and it was always a profession filled with burnout because it's never-ending and what kids have to endure.

Hell kids get screwed up in seemingly normal homes, all of these cases are heartbreaking. ITs got to be a job with a massive turnover rate

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I might get flack for this....
But if the oldest was 15 and didn't have the wherewithal to get help from anyone in any way, especially if one of the children died than wtf...

That's an excellent question. Apparently the 15 year old made the call to authorities, which is interesting because they had phone service the entire time but only used it to ask for help now? What changed his mind?

Perhaps he finally decided that the life he was providing might be worse than whatever state protective services could do for his siblings. Tough choice for a teenager to make after being like a dad to the kids.

edit on 26-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

But if the oldest was 15 and didn't have the wherewithal to get help from anyone in any way, especially if one of the children died than wtf...

15 is not that old and in what context do you see the situation? Someone with zero social skills and not understanding what normal is, that 15 year old could have grown up like a caveman.

I'll bet being in "the system" is going to feel like living in royalty to those kids.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative

15 is not that old and in what context do you see the situation? Someone with zero social skills and not understanding what normal is, that 15 year old could have grown up like a caveman.

I'll bet being in "the system" is going to feel like living in royalty to those kids.

Clearly I see it as a different situation than you. After reading some of the other articles, it's been stated that he had no issues approaching neighbors for help with food, but nothing else. Of course I'm speculating his state of mind and every aspect of the situation leading up to it. But it's not like they lived in the middle of nowhere with nobody around for miles.
To be noted, that was my first post in this thread before new information came to light.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The 15 year old could have been abused all her life as well. Maybe had no education.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
There are some serious sorry ass people in this world. The death penalty is to good for theses folks abandoning them like they did.

Strongly agreed.

Life in the worst type of prison.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
There are some serious sorry ass people in this world. The death penalty is to good for theses folks abandoning them like they did.

I agree, and I hate saying it but we can't allow these people to reproduce again.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There's a followup and it's even more horrific than I thought...

The boyfriend was the one who murdered the 9 year old brother. And he was a TikTok ..erm... personality who used the motto "Family Over Everything."

...while he starved his girlfriend's children and murdered one of them.

MSN news

The mother isn't accused of violent abuse but rather failing to stop abuse.

I hope he gets a lot of books thrown at him. He was the one who broke the youngest's jaw. Apparently one or more of the kids is on the autism spectrum (or maybe was just so abused that it looks that way)

May Coulter live a very long life and suffer very greatly.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
There's a followup and it's even more horrific than I thought...

The boyfriend was the one who murdered the 9 year old brother. And he was a TikTok ..erm... personality who used the motto "Family Over Everything."

...while he starved his girlfriend's children and murdered one of them.

MSN news

The mother isn't accused of violent abuse but rather failing to stop abuse.

I hope he gets a lot of books thrown at him. He was the one who broke the youngest's jaw. Apparently one or more of the kids is on the autism spectrum (or maybe was just so abused that it looks that way)

May Coulter live a very long life and suffer very greatly.

No wonder they didn't ask for help. After witnessing that and the body left there as a constant reminder of his rage....
Those poor kids.
😢

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Heartbreaking 🥲 There are truly monsters among us

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Undocumented children. Of course they were in this type of situation. No one knows they exist, they do not know who to call. They probably don't even speak English.

But it's a good thing that this culture is now accepted.
edit on 28-10-2021 by Ppl4Music because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Gotta agree.

More to the story, probably.

The mother, though?? Selfish, entitled bitch should burn.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It just dawned on me reading the ages in the follow-up article, 15, 9, 7 for the surviving kids, and 8 for the dead one ... read it again, slowly.

The 8 year old died at age 8 last year. He'd have been 9 this year.

I think that adds up to a surviving twin losing his other half here

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ppl4Music
Undocumented children. Of course they were in this type of situation. No one knows they exist, they do not know who to call. They probably don't even speak English.

Wouldn't matter if they were illegals, but you should really read articles before making an ass out of yourself -- arrest photos in them clearly show mom's black and the boyfriend's white & both American.

Ass.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Ppl4Music

Wouldn't matter if they were illegals, but you should really read articles before making an ass out of yourself -- arrest photos in them clearly show mom's black and the boyfriend's white & both American.

Ass.

How does a photo tell you someone is an American? Just curious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join