It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean Grapes Worth their Weight in Gold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Much to my mama's chagrin I used to call these eyeball grapes growing up.
You peel the tough skin, then plop the juicy fragrant eyeball in your mouth.
Sweet, sour, fragant, and juicy. Everything you could want for in a grape and more.
I had a really hard time finding these during covid, so my mom mailed so to me.

Some have little seeds, some dont.
The flavor is kinda indescribable. I feel they aren't really like regular grapes at all, it's as if it is a totally different fruit.
Totally addictive. If you get the chance to try them, don't miss out!

www.intheknow.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
i have never heard of korean grapes. do they sell them at your local grocery store?
my new favorite fruit is asian pears. So crispy and juicy!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
i have never heard of korean grapes. do they sell them at your local grocery store?
my new favorite fruit is asian pears. So crispy and juicy!

Not at local grocery stores but larger Korean Markets like H mart. If you like the pears I think you'd like this too.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Pretty sure my grandfather grew a type of these grapes. They weren't as big but you had to peel the skin and they had the little seeds. They also were sweet but kind of sour too. I actually really liked the sour aspect of them as a kid and would often eat them before they were 100% ripe because they had much more of a sour taste.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't even want to bring these grapes into the house at eighty bucks. My wife would get addicted and within a few years all of our savings would be gone. She has little control with stuff like that. Maybe if she was diagnosed with terminal cancer I would get some for her,

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: JAGStorm

Pretty sure my grandfather grew a type of these grapes. They weren't as big but you had to peel the skin and they had the little seeds. They also were sweet but kind of sour too. I actually really liked the sour aspect of them as a kid and would often eat them before they were 100% ripe because they had much more of a sour taste.

Yes that’s it. I’ve never seen them as big as this video. They have a tough skin and very small annoying seeds.
They are very jelly like, but the scent and taste absolutely intoxicating, almost has a champagne quality in a non alcoholic good way

new topics

top topics

join