It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Rules Public Has Right To Watch Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Jury Selection!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Boom!

It is going to be fascinating to watch the amount of people that tune in. I mean this trial will end up being the OJ trial on steroids!

A judge rejected the request of Ghislaine Maxwell , former associate of Jeffrey Epstein, to exclude the public from the jury selection process for her trial.

U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan ruled that the press and public will be given access to view the jury selection process through video transmitted to an overflow courtroom and press room, ABC reported , while also giving two press reporters at a time physical access to the selection courtroom.

“We’re all aware that there’s been intense media and public interest in this case … These procedures will ensure the First Amendment rights to public access as is necessary and required by law,” Nathan said, adding that in making her decision, COVID-19 safety measures were taken into account.

Nathan denied a second request from Maxwell to prohibit the press and public from seeing a survey given to roughly 600 prospective jurors, according to the outlet.

Jury selection for the 12 main jurors, as well as the six backups, is slated to start on Nov. 4. The selection process was previously postponed from early July, with Nathan citing the COVID-19 pandemic and the defense needing time to look over new evidence in the trial.

Who is bringing the popcorn!?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Maxwell didn't kill herself.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Lulz

No she did not!

I mean honestly she was on the run and just so happened to be hanging out in New Hampshire.

I am still of the opinion they arrested her at the same time as Epstein, all of this has been a show and she has been singing!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmMonday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The Trial of the CENTURY !!!

The Clintons will watch on big screen live feed !!!

But will the Gabby Potato case be updated in a small pip ? 😃

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

all of this has been a show and she has been singing!

Singing to the tune of (redacted) for all of us plebes.

No way we get the real truth out of this fiasco.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Some of the evidence proceedings will be on "Adult Only" TV 😃

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
While millions tune in with full undivided attention here, what will they be doing over there? Got to build up that hype train to entertain the masses whilst planning more evil things below the radar.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maxwell didn’t kill herself Yet !
edit on 25-10-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Maybe this is why she asked the prosecution to quit calling the victims, um “victims”.

Might look bad in court of public opinion….

Truth hurts Ghislaine?

No one understand YOU’RE the real victim right?

*rolls eyes

Edit: “You can’t be a pimp and a prostitute too!” -

White Stripes

edit on 25-10-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
While millions tune in with full undivided attention here, what will they be doing over there? Got to build up that hype train to entertain the masses whilst planning more evil things below the radar.

Congress will pass the $6T Spending Spree Bill and Biden will use Lemon Juice Ink to sign it 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It just says we can watch the jury selection
Sounds real fun

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: JinMI

Lulz

Wait, wait... who is this Luiz guy? I hope he doesn't have a boat.

I don't think we'll see the truth of all of this, though.. they have means... and I mean means...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Trial of the CENTURY !!!

The Clintons will watch on big screen live feed !!!

But will the Gabby Potato case be updated in a small pip ? 😃

That scene from Squid Game, comes to mind..

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Well , as a Natural Born U.S. Citizen , I do Not Need a Judge to Inform me of my Constitutional Rights , ALL Trial Jury Selections are made Public by LAW , but I Guess Some of you are Unaware of that ....Hmm.....

edit on 25-10-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

all of this has been a show and she has been singing!

Singing to the tune of (redacted) for all of us plebes.

No way we get the real truth out of this fiasco.

I empathize with your doubt.

However if there was no hope to be had at all her and Epstein never would have been arrested in the first place.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Aye maybe, however her and Epstein’s entire case has forced normies to understand that elite pedo rings are very real.

The last place they want full undivided attention is here.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
It just says we can watch the jury selection
Sounds real fun

It is going to be real fun to see how much focus is on this case!!

Based on how viral the Epstein didn’t milk himself Meme went, who knows what will come next.

The power of memes has become a force to be reckoned with...

Let’s Go Brandon!!!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , as a Natural Born U.S. Citizen , I do Not Need a Judge to Inform me of my Constitutional Rights , ALL Trial Jury Selections are made Public by LAW , but I Guess Some of you are Unaware of that ....Hmm.....

Nice!

You are correct in my case, I did not know that this is the case. Maybe it’s newsworthy because Ghislaine requested the public to be excluded from viewing it?

And regardless of that, it is important to make those of us unaware, aware that the most infamous child trafficker in the world,connected to the world elite is having a jury selection, might want to pay attention.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Something smells with Ghislaine and Epstein.

Lol

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
And this media circus will start just after the elections. It will make for a nice distraction through the holidays.

I'm calling it now, hung jury. This time, the jury will hang itself

Subsequent negotiations between the prosecution and defense will result in a sentence of house arrest and a fine, or some other BullSentence.

top topics

join