It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Done with Burger King, McDonald and Wendy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Addend:

Guess what was in today's paper? Drop-in coupons from BK and Wendy.

They must read ATS !

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

i get Tim Horton's and McDonalds clip outs all the time

and its usually buy one get one free

its a stratage to get yuu in the door to spend more money, i mean you need a sprite and fry's and a apple pie, might as well get the meal at that point

so it went from a free double cheese burger to a burger and a whole meal and depending how toasty i am that day a milk shake.

I've been getting back in shape so i have dropped all fast food from my diet, it was never a big part of my life as i ate at home every night with my family and only really ate fast food when we were traveling or had friends over.

have you seen super size me?

eta: the guy who made that super size me movie got SUPER SUPER sick by day 30, his doctor was going to pull the plug if he didn't stop.

after all that and he was back to normal he said he had a withdrawal from fast-food as crazy as that sounds
edit on 15-11-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

eta: the guy who made that super size me movie got SUPER SUPER sick by day 30, his doctor was going to pull the plug if he didn't stop.

after all that and he was back to normal he said he had a withdrawal from fast-food as crazy as that sounds

It is really a withdrawall from sugar, and I know what that can be like. I once had a bad diabetic reaction to sugar and it is no joke. Getting away from all those sweet foods can be quite challenging.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Don't get me started on KFC......

I keep ex battery rescue hens.

KFC seems more like sparrow meat judging by the size of the stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You scoundrel you...it's a good thing you don't have mine.
At one time I did have a chance to get your birthdate and
blew it.You deleted it before I had time to write it down.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

do you have Kansas Fried Chicken near you, if so there chicken fillet burgers look like they are from a pterodactyl

and there chicken gravy is delicious

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FYI: Burger King, McDonalds, and Wendys are more deadly than Covid-19.

You are WISE to sharply reduce your visits to them, whatever the reason.

The FDA strikes again.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Hummmm,you must be fairly old...in some cultures that
statement could be a declaration of war!Right now we
BOOMERS don't like change or high tech stuff that's too
complicated to use.I can't text on my cellphone or post
pictures on the web.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

do you have Kansas Fried Chicken near you, if so there chicken fillet burgers look like they are from a pterodactyl

and there chicken gravy is delicious

Dunno, but I hope so? Chicken gravy? Yum.

Mind you, part of my job is prosecuting restaurants and fast food places for some pretty gross food hygiene stuff. I have some stories that would make your hair stand on end but can't share!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: Butterfinger

An ATS barbecue would probably be a lot of fun.

It would be great depending on who hosts it.I would bake
some cookies and bring them.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: penroc3

It is really a withdrawal from sugar, and I know what that can be like. I once had a bad diabetic reaction to sugar and it is no joke. Getting away from all those sweet foods can be quite challenging.

are you diabetic? i have dealt with a BUNCHHHH of hypoglycemic people in crisis and it is scary for everyone.

both my parents are diabetic and one of my grandmas was as well so i am terrified about getting it, im 37 now and i try to keep as fit as i can, i do swimming at they Y 2-3 times a week for a hour and tae kwan do 2 times a week for like an hour each.

its crazy i work out and work out and I'm even on TRT and i just cant lose the belly fat.

i remember in heath class they used the popular drinks at the time and showed us all how much sugar each had in it by putting sugar in a bag next to the soft drink. it was pretty shocking.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I honestly can't remember the last time I ate at any of those places, at least 5 years or more. I prefer to go hungry and wait to get home. I will have to pack a big cooler if I plan any multi-day trips anywhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

doubtful your stories would make my hair stand on end

as the old proverb goes

grass does not grow on a busy street, not much hair to stand on end Im afraid, lol

Find your local Kansas and try there chicken fillet burger....its huge

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join