It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reversal of Vaxx mandates for Chicago police officers???

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I looked for other sources for this story but there arent that many. I dont know how people feel about Zero hedge. but hey here it is.

www.zerohedge.com...

So if this happens this could be huge. I know a lot of us are concerned that once power is taken its not usually reversed. But if this happens and there is a reversal to the vaxx mandate. This could be a huge precendent. without police I would liken Chicago to Gotham city. That is kind of a half joke and half truth.

Whats more of a public safety issue? Covid 19 or rampant crime with no recourse if the offciers are for the most part gone.
edit on 25-10-2021 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

The residents of Chicago don't need police; they need U-Haul and a distant destination.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I looked for other sources for this story but there arent that many. I dont know how people feel about Zero hedge. but hey here it is.

www.zerohedge.com...

So if this happens this could be huge. I know a lot of us are concerned that once power is taken its not usually reversed. But if this happens and there is a reversal to the vaxx mandate. This could be a huge precendent. without police I would liken Chicago to Gotham city. That is kind of a half joke and half truth.

Whats more of a public safety issue? Covid 19 or rampant crime with no recourse if the offciers are for the most part gone.

I'm in Chicago. I think it shows that if people stand up en masse to these dictates then the bureaucrats will have no choice but to back off.

I hope the resistance causes more inquisitive reporting on Covid and it's origins though. I feel like the media and people aren't asking the right questions as to the who and why we are in this situation.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

www.zerohedge.com...

I'm in Chicago. I think it shows that if people stand up en masse to these dictates then the bureaucrats will have no choice but to back off.

I hope the resistance causes more inquisitive reporting on Covid and it's origins though. I feel like the media and people aren't asking the right questions as to the who and why we are in this situation.

Unfortunately asking the right questions will just produce no answer, the same lie, similar lie, a new lie or a lie of omission. We are dealing with criminals here, I thought that was established long ago.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The residents of Chicago don't need police; they need U-Haul and a distant destination.
That oughta do it.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Edumakated

www.zerohedge.com...

Unfortunately asking the right questions will just produce no answer, the same lie, similar lie, a new lie or a lie of omission. We are dealing with criminals here, I thought that was established long ago.

Cheers - Dave

I agree but it is getting harder and harder for them to keep the narrative going. Hopefully, people will eventually wake up and realize that all is not as it seems or being presented.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The DOJ is warning these officials nationwide that Americans, when backed into a corner would rather die taking them out, than give in to tyrannists.

School officials should be put on notice next. The forced vaxxing of our young ones is scheduled to begin around November 4th, according to sadist Dr. Fauci.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Illinois has been losing 220 residents every single day for the past 10 years.

www.cmap.illinois.gov...#

Taxes and fees keep going up on those who remain, to compensate for those who left, so those is charge can continue to maintain their lifestyles.

It's like "taxing the rich and powerful". Only a fool believes they are just going to wince and bear it.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, when you have other states, like Indiana and Florida, making very nice bonus offers for these police officers to come to their states, and officers willing to quit, you dang well better rethink your policies.

Chicago residents really need to take back their town.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I dont know how to update threads but if anyone is still interested. The judge in chicago suspended the deadline for chiacago police officers to get vaccinated.

www.usnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join