It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carbon Zero emissions is designed to bankrupt the business worldwide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's basically a tax punishing public vendors for the unmasked customers/employees who think they're sneaky and clever by disregarding health policy when no one is looking. Now the meter records any change in CO2 levels and saves that information for the health department.

I'm trying to make sense of this, a mask doesn't prevent co2 from being exhaled, and people take the mask off to eat anyway, people come and go..I don't understand how this works at collecting proper data?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It doesn't make sense because it's a load of bollocks.

Pure lies.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

It's basically a tax punishing public vendors for the unmasked customers/employees who think they're sneaky and clever by disregarding health policy when no one is looking. Now the meter records any change in CO2 levels and saves that information for the health department.

I'm trying to make sense of this, a mask doesn't prevent co2 from being exhaled, and people take the mask off to eat anyway, people come and go..I don't understand how this works at collecting proper data?

Probably because the CO2 analysis changes when the masks are on is the reason. It could absorb and alter some of the CO2 in theory. It certainly is absorbed by the mask wearer when they breath CO2 out as some is going to be held inside before equalizing with the atmosphere, and is then sucked back into our lungs. I can tell you CO2 is being recorded in expensive monitoring settings and also with the hand held variety that is not close to as accurate as the one we report to the EPA.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Pure lies.

While I believe the climate is changing, and exponentially, I don't know what these taxes are supposed to achieve? We have had them for awhile, and it has not really changed anything, we actually produce more(if I remember)it just makes everything cost more, because the consumer always pays in the end.

Federally they say..it will be revenue neutral, you will the money back at tax time..lol, really? Then why create a bureaucracy to collect it, if you just giving it back?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

" Carbon Zero emissions is designed to bankrupt the business worldwide "

Yeah , and Mother Nature Pays NO CARBON TAXES when She Decides to Erupt a Few Volcanos . If Mother Nature is Exempt from Paying , then So are We !

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Probably because the CO2 analysis changes when the masks are on is the reason. It could absorb and alter some of the CO2 in theory. It certainly is absorbed by the mask wearer when they breath CO2 out as some is going to be held inside before equalizing with the atmosphere, and is then sucked back into our lungs. I can tell you CO2 is being recorded in expensive monitoring settings and also with the hand held variety that is not close to as accurate as the one we report to the EPA.

I think the amount of co2 retained is negligible, or we would probably pass out, I would be surprised to see a huge difference there? Also, I just think there are too many variable, I can't ever see this collecting usable data.

I have a co2 meter, measures ppm, when I get a chance I will play around!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Not all busines!
just the one They dont own.

The busines That make CO2 will NOT be stopt!
just the people who use it???
CO2 in beer and fizzy drinks should be stopt.
That would stop a LOT.
but stop lots of the cash they make.

will they plug volcanoes to stop the CO2 leaks?
or USE IT !

will they stop forest fires?

more on fizzy drinks.
they use Nitrogen in coffee now !
what harm will that do?
and will it be in ALL fizzy drinks soon.
beer and coca cola!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It looks like the Nitrogen IS a problem!
Global Nitrogen: Cycling out of Control

"these compounds are being injected into the environment in ever increasing quantities. In doing so, we are altering the global nitrogen cycle, causing possible grave impacts on biodiversity, global warming, water quality, human health, and even the rate of population growth in developing nations."

"During the twentieth century, mankind has produced increasingly more reactive nitrogen, intentionally as fertilizer and unintentionally as a by-product of combusting fossil fuels."

so please stop geting high on nitrogen to!

my god the more i look the more I see nitrogen is geting out of hand.
All gasses need to be look't at and stopt.

edit on 25-10-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Officially, you do breath some back in and it is significant over time. Not that big of a problem for a few minutes if that is what you mean. You can get CO2 out in a few minutes and get your O2 back to normal. But for an extended period many people do feel they might faint.

Just like drinking pure water, It is always best to get the most O2 you can to clean out the antioxidants from your blood due to "bio accumulation" where the cells are fatigued by lack of nutrients or O2.

originally posted by: Justoneman

I think the amount of co2 retained is negligible, or we would probably pass out, I would be surprised to see a huge difference there? Also, I just think there are too many variable, I can't ever see this collecting usable data.

I have a co2 meter, measures ppm, when I get a chance I will play around!

edit on 25-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Check out the CO2 and SO2 stats on all of the Volcanoes erupting now. Iceland, which just stopped, pushed millions of tons of these gasses over the course of 7 months of eruption, and that was a little one compared to what is going in the Canary islands, as well as Aso, Japan, Mt. Etna in Sicily, Kilowea, HI. and so many others.

It does not take them long to out-do anything humans put in the atmosphere and the trees , as long as we stop cutting them down, are the stabilizing other side that eventually sucks it all in, and produces the O2 we need to breath.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's a financial incentive to coerce the business owner into taking their mask policies seriously. Presumably this is more aimed at employees than customers.

Pure lies.

Yeah, you can see from my posting history that all I do is type outrageous filthy lies.

edit on 26-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Why are you obsessed with masks?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Every member on ATS, they are all my alts.

I'm everyone.

Except for Cowboy and his alt, Augustus.

Me too!

I’m everyone as well.
edit on 27-10-2021 by Dalamax because: It’s da tooth

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

...So you're the one who didn't take the trash out last night...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Why are you obsessed with masks?

Why are you obsessed with Tom?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift