It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paying for breathing. Carbon meters are mandatory now in restaurants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Restaurants now have to buy carbon emissions meters if they want to stay in the business, in Queretaro, mexico.

carbon emissions are the air people exhale when they breath, over a period of time.
If people is active, they exhale more carbon dioxide.

The meters measure the carbon emissions in the restaurant.
restaurants can not exceed a limit now.

Now, the restaurants have to pay for the air the customers breathe.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lux666

Do you think breathing is a substantial source of emissions compared to cooking meat on gas or coals?

I think you maybe missed the point of it

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
*Shakes head
*Deep exhaling sigh....
Every single day the world pulls new ideas from the hat of ridiculousness.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

Do you think breathing is a substantial source of emissions compared to cooking meat on gas or coals?

I think you maybe missed the point of it

Do you actually think its about emissions?

I think YOU maybe missed the point of it

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Where is this?
Got a link?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

I initially thought this so I looked up how much carbon dioxide on average we breathe out a day, it's about 2.3 pounds. A tonne of coal releases about 4200 pounds of carbon dioxide.

There's lots of factors but it seems to me that the human one would be a lot more significant than I initially thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Lol, they'll be using covid as a reason, too:
CO2 meters to prevent Covid-19 infections and improve energy efficiency
Also:

Regulations for Mexico’s national emissions registry announced
Mexico has established a mandatory reporting system for direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions for all facilities with annual emissions over 25,000 tCO2e.

Emitters in the energy, industrial, transport, agricultural, commercial services, and waste sectors will be required to report on various GHG emissions, including carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, black carbon or soot, fluorinated gases , halogenated ethers, halocarbons, mixtures of these GHGs and any additional GHGs identified by the IPCC and designated by the Secretariat of Environment and Natural Resources (Regulation - Spanish). Every three years, an accredited third party must verify emission reports.

ICAP
edit on 25-10-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

edit on 25-10-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This may be true as Mexico may be a test-partner for the NWO/Agenda30 system !!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
How exactly would that reduce emissions? If the people were not breathing in the restaurant, the same people would be breathing somewhere else, so the global total of emissions would be unchanged.

edit on 25-10-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Added to the list of reasons legal/illegal immigrants will come over the boarder.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Breathing is natural, cooking is natural. This nonsense/cash cow needs to stop and if carbon emissions are a problem there are much better ways to solve it.

I hate the climate issue. I hate that people are being blamed for living while governments do so little yet have all the resources to make change. If it's even needed.

I've lived in this town 21 years and it's only recently had one daily bus to the bigger towns. So everyone still relies on driving because they put in a useless system that goes at ridiculous times. A bare minimum put in to stop the grumbling not actually help our elderly and teens get where they need to go. Someone having an appointment has to spend a long day waiting to get home. It's stuff like this that makes me think there is no climate crisis and it's all made up to extract money from us.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
My nephew was sleeping in my brothers basement and my brothers gas detector kept going off when he farted......Now I can see requiring gas detectors in a restaurant at every table, that makes way more sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Compared to a breathing tax... Yeah I think Mine is slightly more probable

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

There's lots of factors but it seems to me that the human one would be a lot more significant than I initially thought.

Be thankful for plants. As we all know, they ingest the C02 and convert it to our precious oxygen. But wait, the Earth's plants may be getting overworked. One more thing to worry about!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Added to the list of reasons legal/illegal immigrants will come over the boarder.

But if people are walking 2000 miles wouldn't that mean the CO2 is being automatically mitigated ? 😎💡

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

... outing the phantom farters

Cheers

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Compared to a breathing tax... Yeah I think Mine is slightly more probable

Its the same thing!
People are gonna eat anyways, just as they are gonna breath.

This is nothing else but yet another evil way to steal money from the common people. If they wanted to reduce emissions they would have made it illegal to drive to and from the restaurants.
If they wanted to reduce emissions, they would produce stuff locally, and not import it from the other side of the earth...
If they wanted to reduce emissions, they would just plant some billions of trees around the world, and let them deal with the problem.

But it is NOT about reducing the emissions, its only about power and control.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
My nephew was sleeping in my brothers basement and my brothers gas detector kept going off when he farted......Now I can see requiring gas detectors in a restaurant at every table, that makes way more sense.

What if the farts had set off the smoke alarm? Now that would have been scary!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's basically a fine punishing public vendors for the unmasked customers/employees who think they're sneaky and clever by disregarding health policy when no one is looking. Now the meter records any change in CO2 levels and saves that information for the health department.

edit on 25-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
It's basically a fine punishing public vendors for the unmasked customers/employees who think they're sneaky and clever by disregarding health policy when no one is looking. Now the meter records any change in CO2 levels and saves that information for the health department.

Its called TYRANNY

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join