It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me All You Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
I've only been a member and posting on ATS for the past week, but would come on and read threads or research a topic on here now and again, for about a year prior.
From the few posts I've made so far, I have already learned so much and had answers finally answered that I've pondered for years.
I assume a lot of you are like me and trust the opinions and knowledge given by real people more than articles written by journalists or even some books.
So I am loving hearing all of your opinions on the subjects I never get the opportunity to discuss with people I know because most of them are not intrigued by the unknown!

I have been down the rabbit hole and trying to connect the dots for about 6 years now, but every time I feel close to having full understanding or spiritual enlightenment I find another 'clue' that sends me down another tunnel, and I will freely admit some of these tunnels are full of information that is hard for some minds (like mine - secondary school dropout) to process.
By no means am I saying I'm stupid, if I was I wouldn't even be interested in quantum physics or ancient history etc
But I am left wondering, IS there another way you can learn quicker? Are there any subjects you believe to be key pieces in the puzzle that I may have missed? How long have you all been discovering the unknown?
If there's a certain subject you are well informed on and you are happy to help me in my journey of higher consciousness, let me know in the comments and hopefully, I can ask you some questions.

I'm not sure the final truth can ever be known or even if it can I doubt it to be possible to put into words (maybe just a mathematical equation lol) but I still can't rest until I know MORE.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
My best advice would be to delve into the Archives. We have many former and current members who have done a fantastic job of compiling information. But, like you, I doubt we'll ever get the full story. From JFK to Roswell, the whole truth will never be known.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reachingnirvana

I've always had the type of mind that couldn't rest until I had that particular piece of knowledge, right now. ATS is fabulous for that. I will wake up out of a dead sleep with a question that needs answered.

The older I get the more I realise I know pretty much nothing of the large scale and even memory is faulty. My grandma once when annoyed at me, accidentally blurted out "If I knew then what I don't know now..." We laughed at the stupid comment at the time but as I get older it seems more of a freudian slip.

When I was a little kid I was fascinated by graveyards, especially epitaphs. "Rest In Peace" to my mind meant that when I died all my questions would be answered, hence the peace. I still hope that and whether I go back to ground with or without consciousness there will be some truth to it.

As to learning quickly, I think the only way is to be passionately interested. I have severe adhd and cannot learn unless interested but if I am, I learn every scrap of info available, but this probably applies to everyone. I did once try self hypnosis to learn and feel it helped but I lost patience for the process and could no longer dissolve into it once it became routine. Intelligence has nothing to do with processing ability which is usually what kills a person's "academic" learning. I dropped out of uni in second year as I couldn't remember to do the work. I'd study for an exam only to realize it was scheduled for yesterday and I hadn't studied for today's. It actually took me most of the first semester to remember where some classes were. I seem pretty stupid but know that i'm far from it. We all have human/physical limitations that put a lid on the availability of the universal knowledge.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
video.search.yahoo.com...=6&vid=d378242458ba52f42e387e ea959080ac&action=view
edit on 25-10-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Don't know nothin.

No : really.
Nothing.

Don't have anything intelligent, or wise to say or write.

My words are empty, and reading them is only a waste of your time.

In fact : the more you read ; the less intelligent you become.

Please quit while you have a chance.

Still here ?

Geeze : you really are curious...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think the World Monetary System is a good thing to research - it ties everything together.

"The Creature from Jekyll Island" is a good read about the creation of the US Federal Reserve, which is not Federal.

"Confessions of an Economic Hitman" and "War is a Racket" also help connect the dots of the World Monetary System.

Money is the Root of all Evil.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Based on your name and interests I have a couple suggestions.

The Tao Te Ching, my preferred translation is from LaFargue, is worthwhile for anybody seeking answers to questions about enlightenment. If you find yourself reading and are looking to discuss the ideas feel free to reach out via private message. I've been studying it for quite some time and have written a fair bit about it over the years.

Another book that had significant impacts on me, one that also provides a backdrop of other topics to dig into, is Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. It's fiction, but presents very real concepts that are forgotten, as lost to us as is our metaphorical innocence after eating that first apple.

I'm very interested in what I would call liminal spaces in our consciousness. I'd consider them the places we pass through, but do not remain. Somewhere between hairy upright ape and early "human" some hairy ape grew aware of itself in a unique way and eventually all humans as we know them would undergo that change. I wonder what that space, or process, looked like and what was the catalyst for it. Was it strictly a function of improved brain capacity or were there sociological factors that also contributed? I'm also very curious how domestication of animals first started and how that interaction shaped our development, with a bit of chicken and egg mystery tied in it. Did we begin domesticating consciously, post-consciousness, or had we cohabitated in such a way naturally that we started the process inadvertently. Ownership and mastery became concepts, but how? How did we first usurp "order" as individuals and then, willing or not, as a species?

If we understand how we got here then maybe we can understand how to get past here. What is our next step? It's incredibly complicated. Even with millions of historical records it's difficult to understand how a person in 1950 thought. It becomes exponentially harder as we go back 100 or 500 years and beyond today millennia. How did hairy ape think and what caused him or her to start thinking differently?

Happy hunting. Remain relentlessly inquisitive and eventually you'll be making your own rabbit holes.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Knowing yourself is the only real truth available.

The rest of it is just sharing of those attained perspectives.

“He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened.”

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The most advanced esoteric texts I've come across are the non-dual philosophies, Kashmir Shaivism and Dzogchen, Vedanta is OK too and claims to be non dual, but isn't quite. Non dual means absolutely everything is one Self and consciousness.
Recognition Sutras

As far as the NWO cabal goes, its a religious order. Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Jesuits, Gnostics, Satanists, Lucifaerians, and Freemasons are all sects of the same single cult. Sethians, followers of Set, the evil death God from Egypt.
Sons of Seth and the South Wind
edit on 26-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just to add to the above... of course the general members of said religions have no idea about it and are played off against each other. Many of them are good people and well meaning, sometimes whole offshoots and individual mystics approach or find spiritual truth anyway, regardless of their foundations, and were in the past often killed off, eg. the Cathars and a long list of Christian Saints. It's all well documented with academic historical links as proof by a member from ats.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
All I know is that I know nothing.

top topics

join