It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare ‘flesh eating’ STI becoming more common in the UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Yes I'm bringing the Avatar to attention.

And yet the only muppets who's beaks are bent out of shape and wont shut up about it are big Tucker Carlson fans and replacement theory subscribers.

Got an issue call a mod coz that's the only way my Avatar is changing for the foreseeable.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It may be OT, but the debate has merit despite being in the wrong spot.

Racists, your child needs a pint of blood to live. Pick the white one.

That is the exact wording, people bitching aren't exactly wrong -- you're targeting and thus embodying what you're sneering at anyway. What happens if the racist is black? Pick the black one probably would get your ass kicked and you know it, though.
edit on 10/26/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/26/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

So start a thread on it.

Ile participate.

I just picked the avatar Nyiah i did not design it.

Its just a play on words as you well know.

But it seems to be ruffling the correct feathers.

If the racist is black and wished to see there child live they wont give a rats arse as to what colour the person was that donated the blood nether, simple as that.

The avatar is staying for the time being, deal with it or not, im happy ether way.
edit on 26-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If the racist is black and wished to see there child live they wont give a rats arse as to what colour the person was that donated the blood nether, simple as that.

Not interested in making your thread for you about your avatar, but if people talking about it bothers you, then start one to keep the talk contained there instead of telling others to perhaps?

To close the OT drift on my part, I removed everything but the relevant above in the comment you made. If one is a racist of any color, I doubt one is going to be more likely than the next to go color-blind on blood donation -- you seem to not understand what you're complaining about WRT racists and the roulette-like choice you're inferring here.

Might want to give it a re-evaluation, you're railing against one flavor of racist while excusing another in the exact same breath. That is called a lapse in critical thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

No thanks Nyiah its having the desired effect as you well know.

And if you, just like the rest of you lot so fascinated with a play on mere words, were not interested and offended, i dont imagine we would be having this conversation.

Im not railing against anything much, it just an avatar, that bothers people who harbour latent racism.

Like i suggest if its a problem for you take it up with a mod or start a thread to rant about it, or not.

Ether way im a happy bunny rabbit.

3 pages deep of muppets complaining about my avatar, way to ruin the guys thread, and not a very nice thing to do never mind against the TnC of the site because you are way off topic.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yes I am an attention seeker.

Fixed your post.

And you got your wish. Well done.

Now back on topic. Hmm. I can understand why this thread has turned into the debate about someone's racist avatar, it's not interesting, but slightly more interesting than the topic at hand. A rare flesh eating bacteria, that is also rare in the UK. OK. Good to know.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Nothing racist about my Avatar.

Else i would not be allowed to have it, you would know that if you read the TnC.

Now the people who choose to have issue with such, that's a different story.

And another one ticks the box.

Also you will only be back on topic when you address the subject of the thread without drowning on about Avatars which are meaningless to the discussion.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Nothing racist about my Avatar.

It's kind of funny that you picked an avatar that has already been turned into a meme.

pics.me.me...

You're so trendy.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

And your interested and predictable.

I think you may find the meme has been added to somewhat which is rather plain via the graphic you present in your link.

How about you don't derail the thread any further and if you have such an issue with my Avatar why not PM instead? x

Or if you imagine my Avatar to be racist take it up with a mod.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And your interested and predictable.

I think you may find the meme has been added to somewhat which is rather plain via the graphic you present in your link.

How about you don't derail the thread any further and if you have such an issue with my Avatar why not PM instead? x

Or if you imagine my Avatar to be racist take it up with a mod.

I'm not going to complain to the mods. What I'm I going to say to them? "Oh, dear Moderator, can you help this guy out, he thinks he's making a positive effect and being trendy, but he's using a 20 year old image that has been used as a meme on the internet for the opposite ends of which it was originally intended for.".

Anyway. There is a thing called thread drift, and it didn't begin with my post.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well the "thread drift" sure did not begin on my end.

If you wish to keep the off topic personal attacks up on myself down to you having an issue with my Avatar you fire away.

As to help, i certainly don't require such from your type. x

And i think you may find i can use any image i please for my avatar, no matter its age, as long as it does not breach the TnC of the site.

Have a nice night.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Yet another reason why condoms are a the best protection other than keeping it on your pants.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Especially so in this day of age where people are somewhat more promiscuous.

Always keep it wrapped up with partners you don't know is about the best advice that can be given.

Coz lets face facts, an STD/STI is one thing to contend with but a flesh eating disease down there, stuff that for a game of soldiers.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes I'm bringing the Avatar to attention.

And yet the only muppets who's beaks are bent out of shape and wont shut up about it are big Tucker Carlson fans and replacement theory subscribers.

Got an issue call a mod coz that's the only way my Avatar is changing for the foreseeable.

Have a nice day.

Nah, you just like to stir ***t up for attention to yourself, with a passive aggressive meme toward people that differ in their opinions. If you called people names outright, the mods would intervene.

But go on ahead, you do you. We can all see it.

Im embarrassed for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

And yet you are the one responding and shovelling nonsense in my direction over an Avatar which has nothing to do with the thread, for obvious attention i may add. LoL

Completely in the wrong place and repeatedly so even when i have pointed out your error.

Cant get attention in PM why not use those kill two birds with one stone? x

Im not stirring up anything, and there is nothing passive aggressive about my avatar which is a simple play on words.

If you wish to be embarrassed for someone i suggest you find a mirror.

Have a nice night.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

As an internet expert in the UK and Great Britain (also known as France) I can safely say that the true English response to this will be, "I say ol' chap, 'aving a bit of a problem with moi gentitals, seems they're falling off a bit, say what!"

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As an internet expert in the UK and Great Britain (also known as France) I can safely say that the true English response to this will be, "I say ol' chap, 'aving a bit of a problem with moi gentitals, seems they're falling off a bit, say what!"

You Canadians are just so funny.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LoL

By the looks of things its going to take more than a dose of simple antibiotics to shift put it that way.

I'm thinking the wire brush and Dettol treatment would not go amiss, ouch!.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Canada is not even a real place.

It's like Narnia, Atlantis or Chelsea.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ScepticScot

Canada is not even a real place.

It's like Narnia, Atlantis or Chelsea.

Narnia must he a real place as my uncle lived there. I distinctly remember my dad saying he was so far in the closet he was in Narnia.

As for Canada any country that has the beaver as a national symbol is OK in my book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join