It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare ‘flesh eating’ STI becoming more common in the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A sexually-transmitted disease called Donovanosis, that causes beefy red ‘flesh-eating’ genital ulcers, is becoming more common in the UK, a doctor has warned. It has been dubbed “flesh-eating” because the bloody-filled lesions destroy the skin. After a person gets infected, symptoms tend to appear one to 12 weeks later. Symptoms include painful genital ulcers that worsen and spread and often cause bleeding. If left untreated, the infection can start to destroy a person’s genital tissue and attack other parts of the body. Donovanosis is still extremely rare, with only 20 or 30 cases each year, and is more common in India, Brazil, New Guinea, South America, Southeast Asia central Australia, the Caribbean and southern Africa. According to data from Public Health England, there were only 30 reported cases of Donovanosis in the UK in 2019. That was up from 19 in 2016, 26 in 2017, and 21 in 2018. However in 2020 reported cases of Donovanosis dropped to 18.
www.foxnews.com...
www.forbes.com...
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Well that sounds nasty in the extreme.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Maybe these lockdown are meant for something else......
Next jab won't be on your arm!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You’d be a good judge of extreme nastiness, with that avatar of yours.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's finally happening -- we're one CDC clandestine research screw-up away from Vagina Dentata.

So who'd play Fauci in the corny B-movie about it?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
A sexually-transmitted disease called Donovanosis, that causes beefy red ‘flesh-eating’ genital ulcers, is becoming more common in the UK, a doctor has warned. It has been dubbed “flesh-eating” because the bloody-filled lesions destroy the skin. After a person gets infected, symptoms tend to appear one to 12 weeks later. Symptoms include painful genital ulcers that worsen and spread and often cause bleeding. If left untreated, the infection can start to destroy a person’s genital tissue and attack other parts of the body. Donovanosis is still extremely rare, with only 20 or 30 cases each year, and is more common in India, Brazil, New Guinea, South America, Southeast Asia central Australia, the Caribbean and southern Africa. According to data from Public Health England, there were only 30 reported cases of Donovanosis in the UK in 2019. That was up from 19 in 2016, 26 in 2017, and 21 in 2018. However in 2020 reported cases of Donovanosis dropped to 18.
www.foxnews.com...
www.forbes.com...
www.independent.co.uk...

Can we all agree that ''Pictures or it didn't happen' does not apply in this case.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I kid you not. My exwife had a flesh eating bacteria in her vagina sometime in the early 2000s. It was about 10 years after we divorced. I don't know why she told me about it. She also said that they had to do some reconstruction down there. I don't remember if it's the same as what is in the OP or not, but likely is. I don't know if it was UK related or not. We had lived in the UK for the entire time that we were married, but we were both living back in the states by the time this happened. Although, she did still visit the UK. She was quite the ho until that happened to her. She's been a little scared of sex ever since.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Seek a Dentist?😣😣😣🤔

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

She told you because she trusted you. You married her and despite the divorce, sometimes there's only one person you've ever truly trusted.

I think that says a lot about what you mean to her.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

You’d be a good judge of extreme nastiness, with that avatar of yours.

The avatar itself appears to have been made by a racist.
It is kind of ironic.
edit on b000000312021-10-25T11:13:33-05:0011America/ChicagoMon, 25 Oct 2021 11:13:33 -05001100000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Donovanosis is less common than fournier's gangrene caused by common diabetes drugs of the sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 (SGLT2) inhibitors class.
fournier's is a fast-moving infection that can happen overnight and cause amputations of important body parts in the same area of the body, or limb amputations of the legs.
All you need is to type ether into google images if you have a strong stomach to tell what is worse.
medtruth.medium.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

If you don't like the Avatar, good.

Thread is not about Avatars.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Raise the point with a mod then if you think my avatar is racist.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Guess I wasn't the only one huh.

I know you think it's edgy and you're having fun triggering people but the truth is that it's insulting to white people because you assume all white people are racist.

I would edit it to say "Pick the unjabbed one".

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well that sounds nasty in the extreme.

I think you meant "in the extremes."

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Im white im not insulted.

Like i suggest take it up with a mod if you feel so strongly about it.

After all racism is against the TnC.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Nope.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is this what is meant by #eHole countries?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Violater1
www.foxnews.com...
www.forbes.com...
www.independent.co.uk...

Can we all agree that ''Pictures or it didn't happen' does not apply in this case.

I did consider placing some pics in here, but last time I did something like that, the mods were unhappy.
Although, that doesn't stop someone searching the net for them.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: butcherguy

Raise the point with a mod then if you think my avatar is racist.

If you don't believe me, look at the text in the center of it. It is racist.
I don't want it taken down.
I just called it out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join