It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowleys Loch Ness Monster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DAVG1980

Thanks for posting this. I was always fascinated by the Jimmy Page connection.

Your post makes a refreshing change on here.

Hi Old Carpy. Do you mean a refreshing change from subjects like ....The Covid vaccine.... and the mandates to enforce it...?

Could you be persuaded to contemplate occult influence behind the global vaccine push for covid?

If your interest is so greatly aroused in Crowley and Jimmy Page's interest in Crowley and the subject of summoning demons, demonic influence on mankind and sex magic, then would you be able to consider the possibility that the elite rulers of this world also have been practicing such "magick"? Bohemian Grove might be a good indication of their interests.

I believe these power brokers both willingly and unwillingly serve non-human entities. It probably begins with the boredom that extreme wealth brings. One becomes jaded and then corrupted by unnatural sex practices, thrills gained in eliminating enemies, by breaking all the ten commandments and by being part of the hidden hand that moulds world events. The search for occult powers derives from a state of weakness and fear of personal death in spite of their grandiose wealth.

These are the people behind the global vaccination push of novel vaccines and the pushers of the great reset. They themselves also are mastered - by occult agencies. But now I know that you are interested in Crowley, I know you are open to that reality.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon
Crowley worked with the British Secret service on secret stuff, yet the British secret service painted him with a giant do not go near sign, the wickedest man on earth.
Don't dabble in his teachings.... Because then you might find out they are being used on you.

edit on 26-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hello. So good to see someone who knows their Thelema. a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
(Crap! Had a goid response until i lost it….)

==================
Who “taught” Crowley??? (Where did he read this from?)

Freemasonry.

One of the things that you do is follow King Solimon and do what he did: summon demons and control them.

The Brother that could do this this the best was George Washington.

That is why everyone deferred to him: he could do what King Solomon could do and control aummonned demons/spirits (or whatever your lens calls it).

This not to be treated lightly!!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Where did Crowley go for his starting point? Heka - Egyptian magick..John Dee, and his Enochian magick....and the grimoires - the Keys of Solomon, and qabalah. He went to the ancient sources. Forget freemasonry, they are poseurs and wannabes without the first clue. They are just play acting. Thelema is the real deal. Crowley received a lot of information from his spirit connections too. a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

93s

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
93/93/93 a reply to: chris_stibrany

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join