It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham drops 81 000 pages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This could do with the originator of the "information" Christopher Steele, the ex UK spy. He's pushing his side saying it was all true, he was interviewed on the BBC yesterday.
They are just trying it on again, trying to muddy the waters before the mid-term elections.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n

a reply to: kwakakev

If Durham keeps climbing the ladder of this corrupt chain, he'll come across Biden/Obama as willing helpers on his way up, and Hillary Clinton as the "mastermind" at the top.

For some reason, something tells me Hillary Clinton is not the eagle at the top of the totem pole...

Everything thus far points to her. It was Hillary's lawyers, State Dept contacts, and business connections, who got the "entrap Trump" ball rolling for her.

Here is what Durham's team says is being produced right now: spectator.org...

Durham's movements are the biggest "under the radar" story of this year.

Movements the MSM would be covering 24/7, if it were Special Counsel Mueller, instead of Special Counsel Durham.

Beautiful!

As we have been saying all along.

I want each and every person who spewed the knowingly false Russian conspiracy theories front and center to accept their disgrace in view of all.

I'll wait.

Trump 2024...with a vengence like nothing seen before
We will make them all pay dearly.
edit on 10/25/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Nothing is going to come of it. Its all kabuki theater.

Wrong. Two Durham indictments already, with more to come.

Of who important? No one. Sacrificial useful idiots are getting charged, and no one else will. Nothing is goin to change, and nothing substantial for any person who's name you know is going to come of any of it. Its all because so many of you think this itself counts as change and will never go protest until the people we know are correupt are held to account.

When people like Fauchi aren't charged with perjury after breaking the law on TV for all to see, the gov can do whatever they want ,and they know it.

The crap you think is going to hold people accountable, is part of the system by design. Its a form of control. These BS faux investigations keep the people who would protest quiet waiting for BS.

You might as well watch some make believe show on HBO.

Its all kabuki theater, and you are suckers for being fooled more than once.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If Durham keeps climbing the ladder of this corrupt chain, he'll come across Biden/Obama as willing helpers on his way up, and Hillary Clinton as the "mastermind" at the top.

What about the people they get their orders from? Why assume these names you mentioned here are at the top?

Dude come on now, you`ve been to ATS before right?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Perhaps you are right? A couple of lawyers and mid level staff fall on their sword as life carries on with a small bump in the road.

If we are to kick off Nuremberg 2, then we first have to win this war. Storm the Eagles Nest and capture Berlin is how it went down last time. There were a lot of battles along the way, some seemingly small insignificant towns, but with their strategic supply routes and choke points to win the bigger war.

If Frazzledrip could not take down Hillary, not sure what Durham can do? But as part of the bigger war it is another approach to take this mountain, keep up the pressure up and hopefully someone, somewhere can finally break through.

I know hopium is toxic when we are told it is all under control, sit back and enjoy the show. Until one day we have some storm trooper at the door wanting to kick our head in. With Durham resurfacing there is some hope that we are not in it alone. It may be a balls up, it may be a minor win, it may send shock waves that put a big crack in the deep states armor?

It is good to keep your guard up, but not to the point where we just give up entirely and lose faith in everything. We are in a war, our only chance is to keep fighting. Take those small wins where we can, follow the momentum and when it is time, do what we can. I know we cannot win this alone.
edit on 26-10-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Did someone help him pick them up. That's a lot of pages. Hope none got wet. Poor guy.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

What about the people they get their orders from? Why assume these names you mentioned here are at the top?

Dude come on now, you`ve been to ATS before right?

What happens is people start climbing the tree until they reach a point where there's nobody there, or the person is someone off-shore who will remain that way.

I prefer to go after the familiar names and indict them, before climbing up the tree to see if anyone is above them.

If former US Govt officials Hillary, Biden, Barack, Brennan, Lynch, etc., are indicted, and noone else, I'd go to my grave 100% satisfied.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
In case it hasn't been mentioned. John Durham has recently subpoenaed 15 individuals and companies.

Proof: twitter.com...

As Catherine Herridge states, Special Counsel Durham is casting a wide net.

If this were Bob Mueller, the MSM would be digging to find out which 15 individuals have been called before Grand Juries. In fact, we'd probably know by now.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
First 6 months, Special Counsel Durham spent $934,000 building cases.

Oct 2020 thru Mar 2021: www.justice.gov...

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Seriously though I dropped 500 documents once and it was a nightmare, everything was out of order. This guy drops 80K!!!!!!!!!? It must've taken WEEKS to get them in order! You're probably better off reprinting the whole thing. My gawd man

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toother711
Seriously though I dropped 500 documents once and it was a nightmare, everything was out of order. This guy drops 80K!!!!!!!!!? It must've taken WEEKS to get them in order! You're probably better off reprinting the whole thing. My gawd man

The OP used the word "dropped" like your post dropped wry humor.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Lol. Nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join