It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 Jabs are an Insult to Real Vaccines - Look How Fast Their Efficacy Plummets.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Anthony Fauci says the Vaccines are wearing off, exposing Americans to tremendous health dangers, as Covid-19 re-surges and across America this Winter!

abcnews.go.com...

Dog-torturer Fauci must be one of Satan's favorite students.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
January 17, 2022 - CONFIRMED

The vaccines start wearing off after a mere 90 days. It's a shame to even label those drugs as "vaccines".

On the other hand, as of 5 months ago, the CDC says those who have contracted/recovered from Covid-19 dating back to the beginning...Jan 2020, have RARELY contracted it again.

www.cdc.gov...

NOT ONE of the fake vaccines come close to that level and length of protection.

When will JOE BIDEN come forth and declare, "See, I was right. The Trump warp-speed vaccines were bullchit after all!" ???

edit on 1/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why do you keep posting this? It's just not true. The study you linked says this ...

implicating the Delta variant as the primary determinant of infection

Omicron largely evades immunity from past infection or two vaccine doses

www.imperial.ac.uk...

Omicron doesn't care if you had a previous infection, it's a lie to say people with a previous infection aren't getting reinfected, they are.

Just because the vaccine does almost nothing against Omicron isn't reason to lie.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
January 17, 2022 - CONFIRMED

The vaccines start wearing off after a mere 90 days. It's a shame to even label those drugs as "vaccines".

On the other hand, as of 5 months ago, the CDC says those who have contracted/recovered from Covid-19 dating back to the beginning...Jan 2020, have RARELY contracted it again.

www.cdc.gov...

NOT ONE of the fake vaccines come close to that level and length of protection.

When will JOE BIDEN come forth and declare, "See, I was right. The Trump warp-speed vaccines were bullchit after all!" ???

Your own source says your point about immunity from Omicron is a lie.

Dae

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He is not lying, he said "as of 5 months ago"

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Using old outdated data (and no, they never said that, it's a lie, source me the CDC saying the vaccine is # and immunity from getting Covid is amazing). Oh and I JUST had this discussion with him in another thread, and then he made that post .. so ya he is lying.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join