It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If meat eaters acted like vegans...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
From another thread which somehow rearranged my youtube recommended list, I bring to you another JP video.

If meat eaters acted like vegans... get a giggle in ya...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
A old video mate...

And pretty tiring to see the same ol' anti-vegan stuff posted.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
A old video mate...

And pretty tiring to see the same ol' anti-vegan stuff posted.

Oh man, I'm sorry.

Hope you get well from your bitterness soon. Must suck to be so tired.

Oh here's a tip, don't bother replying to things you don't like when they don't impact you. Or you could just remain and be a dick..

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Meat eater here...with meat getting really
expensive and hard to find,it is becoming
a luxury item for many.
I haven't been able to find my favorite turkey
sausage lately.I had to make gravy without any
sausage a few mornings ago,still good though.

A really funny video with a lot of truth to it as
well.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I like J.P sears comedy videos. There is a message in most of them and if you have an open mind you will see the message and correct your own personality to get along with others who do not believe as you do about a subject. People who get offended should really analyze how they treat others with different beliefs.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Without reading the message about 'If cruel, evil, lusty animal torture industry supporters acted like actual human beings', but that would actually REQUIRE vegan food to also be produced mainly by breeding, torturing, slaughtering and painfully murdering innocent, panicky animals that have not done anything bad to anyone, just so some morons that have been raised to accept such cruelty in their mothers' milk can poison their own bodies with the unhealthy, processed flesh and then wonder why so many people die of cardiovascular diseases.

I mean, there is a _REASON_ why vegans might be a bit angry at these cruel egomaniacs that don't care about animals (while claiming they do) being tortured and murdered because they've been artificially made addicted to the most inhuman and cruel material that isn't even food in any sense of the word. Animals are not food, anyone that starts blaming vegans for bad behaviour, should visit a slaughterhouse or at least watch 'Meet Your Meat' first.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

Without reading the message about 'If cruel, evil, lusty animal torture industry supporters acted like actual human beings', but that would actually REQUIRE vegan food to also be produced mainly by breeding, torturing, slaughtering and painfully murdering innocent, panicky animals that have not done anything bad to anyone, just so some morons that have been raised to accept such cruelty in their mothers' milk can poison their own bodies with the unhealthy, processed flesh and then wonder why so many people die of cardiovascular diseases.

First, I only buy my meat from farmers who not only raise their animals humanely - grass fed/finished/pastured, etc - they also slaughter them humanely.

Second, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that consuming animal foods causes heart disease - understandable since that lie has been propagated for decades by the industry that is actually causing all of the heart disease (vegetable/seed oil industry and highly processed food industry).

I mean, there is a _REASON_ why vegans might be a bit angry at these cruel egomaniacs that don't care about animals (while claiming they do) being tortured

I actually do agree that the big, corporate commercial farming practices should be abolished and we should return to our toots, respecting the animals that provide us with the healthiest source of sustenance in the world.

and murdered

Sorry, you should go check the definition of murder... killing animals for food is not murder.

because they've been artificially made addicted to the most inhuman and cruel material that isn't even food in any sense of the word. Animals are not food,

High quality animal protein and fats are the purest, most nutritious source of real food on the planet.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Dont want to watch it...dont. problem solved a reply to: CptGreenTea

top topics

join