It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Makes Us Human? The Answer May Be Found in Overlooked “Junk” DNA

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Phantom423

This is a long video, but you and others need to watch it. Your willful ignorance is always in the way.

This sort of erroneous malice just spoils productive conversation. Just stop. We're all obviously looking for answers, so there's no reason to treat us like an enemy. Cordial discussion can be much more productive.

When you don't respond to the real science, that's willful ignorance. Watch the video. I thought you would be particularly interested on his take on randomness - not that he disagrees with you, but he explains how it fits in with the larger picture of complexity.

I don't mean to insult - I really don't. You're smart and I know you like science. But you have to understand that I can't simply go along with the "magic wand" theory without evidence. That's what science is all about - discovery and evidence. That's it.

edit on 9-11-2021 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I will check out the video when I get a chance. I do think all of this back and forth has been productive.. being challenged to look into the intricaciesof all sorts of biological concepts has been good. We all will come out better due to these discussions and I appreciate all the time you and the others have spent debating these topics

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
a reply to: Phantom423

I will check out the video when I get a chance. I do think all of this back and forth has been productive.. being challenged to look into the intricaciesof all sorts of biological concepts has been good. We all will come out better due to these discussions and I appreciate all the time you and the others have spent debating these topics

Yes, I agree. And we can be civil about it.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join