It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Preparing to Change Definition of Covid-19 FULLY VACCINATED to be 3 Shots-Injections.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
it's the "Flu mandate" in disguise

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

ROFL
edit on 27-10-2021 by Crowfoot because: to add

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Local news just posted a story about the 4th dose. I kid you not. I will try to post the link when I get home.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hi good folks, English not my first language, yet I would like to address here on ATS

My observation on covid matters...Around the globe we are being pushed hard to get vaccinated. Fine. But, no one asks of suggests that there is third and forth and all consecutive injections will require. This terrifies me. To me it is not about getting that double shot...it's all the following shots that will be madatory not by order from governments but a necessity to stay alive. No one thinks about that. All I hear is "get your shot now" thing. East or West do same thing.

Here is a catch though,
It's Israel. They are considered a front runner fighting covid. What they do with their populace with fourth and fifth shots is considered some sort of measure of progressive aproach.Ok. Good. What if....They indeed had entire population (or near) double injected but all following shots are fake. This way they convince the rest of the world it's a way to beat covid. The rest of the world injects thir own population with real third and forth doses essentially in a long (or short) run disabling entire nations.
Final...Low rate vaccinated countries like Africa and Israel are the only ones left to take over existance on planetary scale.
Ha-ha...How about that if you got my drift?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Encounter

Yes, it is a scam.

First they frighten people by grossly manipulating the data, then they hold out a "solution" that is no vaccine at all, but a toxic drug.

All over a virus with a 99% survival rate.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Update 11.9.2021

Greedy, lawsuit magnet PFIZER, is asking the FDA to authorize Covid-19 BOOSTER shots for all adults, age 18 and over, this coming weekend.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

Once that occurs, the CDC (Walensky/Fauci) will roll out new guidelines for what constitutes "FULLY VACCINATED".

If you go past XX number of months since your vaccination, and no booster, you will be labeled as Non-Vaccinated by your employer, and subject to termination. The same will apply to any venues or activities where you must be fully-vaccinated to attend/participate.

Can you imagine the confusion and anger this will cause across America?!

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, October 24, 2021

Since these Covid-19 vaccines begin decreasing in effectiveness so quickly, the definition of "fully vaccinated" is going to be changed. The overall thinking is that once you've had 3 Injections, you are then FULLY VACCINATED. (yeah!)

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Taking the recommended COVID-19 vaccine doses may no longer be enough to be considered “fully vaccinated” in the near future.

The CDC is considering updating its definition to include a booster shot.

Despite this consideration, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky warns boosters aren’t a quick fix.

“We will not boost our way out of this pandemic, and no vaccine, even a booster vaccine provides 100 percent protection."
Source: www.news4jax.com...

Most people wouldn't give a hoot what the definition of "Fully Vaccinated" is, if the Biden Administration didn't mandate over 100 million Americans to be in "Fully Vaccinated" status, or lose their jobs. Or to have some other aspect of their personal freedom restricted.

Since the "booster" (3rd dose) is nothing more than a smaller dose of the original, that 3rd dose will decrease in effectiveness too, as the weeks pass.

It doesn't take much imagination to understand that eventually, the definition of FULLY VACCINATED will be 4 Injections for those who got their original injection xx or more months ago. Craziness. All for a virus that was never very deadly to begin with, for +98% of Americans.

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

...but the question remains for me and many others....what is the end game? What countries like Russia, Chine have to gain participating in scam? Not the money, not control as both have it all as some ATS member had mentioned time ago. There has to be something I cannot figure out yet.
Although, few thoughts I have. At this point it has to be one of these:

First. Given international tension the West vs East, I tend to be inclined the war is not all that impossible. And I mean nuclear war. Vaccination under the premises of fighting the virus was designed to protect people from radiation. Not all world leaders have to know this but only a couple of countries, key participants.

Second. Aliens will be introduced to us. Contact will be made. Which I think probability is near zero.

Third. Population reduction via die out in masses over relatively short period of time.

Because it makes no sense to inject so many people no matter what they tell us.

If anyone would like to contribute their thought and continue my list as to 'what is the end game' please post.

edit on 15-11-2021 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2021 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Anthony Fauci says the Vaccines are wearing off, exposing Americans to tremendous health dangers, as Covid-19 re-surges all across America this Winter!

abcnews.go.com...

Dog-torturer Fauci must be one of Satan's favorite students.

edit on 11/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Anthony Fauci says the Vaccines are wearing off, exposing Americans to tremendous health dangers, as Covid-19 re-surges all across America this Winter!

abcnews.go.com...

Fool me once.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Your questions came to mind when I was watching this documentary. Just a possibility. I am sure others may have a different answer. The video is long. About an hour and a half long.

Remember, it is not what you believe, it is what they believe.

Ten Billion is a film about us. It's a film about you, your children, your parents, your friends. It's about every one of us. It's about our failure: failure as individuals, the failure of business, and the failure of our politicians. It is about an unprecedented planetary emergency. It's about the future of us. Professor Stephen Emmott presents an eye-opening look at the future of our planet, which, he suggests, is hurtling towards disaster caused by climate change and overpopulation. #tenbillion #documentary #freedocumentary #overpopulation #climatechange

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

abcnews.go.com...

Fool me once.

Were you? How?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

abcnews.go.com...

Fool me once.

Were you? How?

I am thinking, this would be the first thing to come to mind with Fauci's new declaration.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Excellent questions and comments you make. Similar thoughts have been in my mind for the last 2 years or so.

In particular, why is Russia in on the scam? I had previously thought Putin was somehow above the fray, but with his latest actions with the shots, it appears I was wrong. It would be interesting to know if the Russian shots also contain graphene and similar ingredients.

As for the alien connection, there has been no doubt in my mind since about 2004 when the Human Genome Project finished its work and offered its hypothesis that what we had called junk DNA in our genome was extraterrestrial in nature, that we ARE alien to some unknown extent.

So yes, what you say about an alien connection has been in my mind since then. I disagree with you that the chance is zero. I see it as much higher.

I lay the blame for the current situation at the feet of the Men Of Davos, Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum, as Reiner Fuellmich has also concluded. Apparently there are Chinese and Russian players within the WEF, because the evidence is strong that by way of WHO and WEF this is a world wide plan. Archbishop Vigano claims that the Vatican is in on the plan, and there is ample evidence (comments from the Pope and more) to support that claim. Vigano even describes a "deep Church" rather like the US "deep State".

Whatever the case, I don't know the answers but it's easy to see what is happening.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

As for the alien connection

That's actually the best scenario.

edit on 19-11-2021 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hi CWM.
What do you figure is the percentage of folks commenting in your thread have realized that FULLY VACCINATED™ is not a medical term, but a political one ?

Weather or nor someone gets Da-Jabs™ is irrelevant : the only thing that matters is the Vaxx-Status™.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Update - Sunday November 21, 2021

Satan-possessed dog-torturing deviant sadist, Dr. Anthony Fauci, says the definition of FULLY-VACCINATED may be changing soon, in order to force more people to get Covid-19 vaccinated, and to get the booster shots.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Imagine the implications, if these forced Covid vaccination mandates aren't struck down permanently.

Biden/Fauci just keep digging their hole deeper, don't they?

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Since these Covid-19 vaccines begin decreasing in effectiveness so quickly, the definition of "fully vaccinated" is going to be changed. The overall thinking is that once you've had 3 Injections, you are then FULLY VACCINATED. (yeah!)

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Taking the recommended COVID-19 vaccine doses may no longer be enough to be considered “fully vaccinated” in the near future.

The CDC is considering updating its definition to include a booster shot.

Despite this consideration, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky warns boosters aren’t a quick fix.

“We will not boost our way out of this pandemic, and no vaccine, even a booster vaccine provides 100 percent protection."
Source: www.news4jax.com...

Most people wouldn't give a hoot what the definition of "Fully Vaccinated" is, if the Biden Administration didn't mandate over 100 million Americans to be in "Fully Vaccinated" status, or lose their jobs. Or to have some other aspect of their personal freedom restricted.

Since the "booster" (3rd dose) is nothing more than a smaller dose of the original, that 3rd dose will decrease in effectiveness too, as the weeks pass.

It doesn't take much imagination to understand that eventually, the definition of FULLY VACCINATED will be 4 Injections for those who got their original injection xx or more months ago. Craziness. All for a virus that was never very deadly to begin with, for +98% of Americans.

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The definition is short lived. Sooner or later GOP will take back the White House and change the definition back to 2 doses or 1 dose in the case of J&J.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Update 2.19.2022

The Fourth Covid-19 "vaccine" Injection (second booster) is being readied for imposing on the U.S. population later this year.

Now, the US Food and Drug Administration “is indeed continually looking at the emerging data on the pandemic and variants in the United States and overseas in order to evaluate the potential utility and composition of booster doses,” FDA spokesperson Alison Hunt wrote in an email to CNN on Friday.

She confirmed that Dr. Peter Marks, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, has said it is possible that a fourth dose might be recommended as we move into fall.

A fall timeline coincides with the administration of flu shots, which could be convenient for people and makes sense scientifically because respiratory viruses – like the coronavirus and influenza – tend to peak in the winter months that follow.
Source: www.cnn.com...

We're going to be in REAL TROUBLE if Democrat areas of the country begin "following the science". Right now, you're "fully vaccinated", and can go into restaurants, sports stadiums, etc, with just the basic vax...no booster.

The SCIENCE says your vaccine is barely functioning after 6 months. Without a booster every 10 weeks, you're not fully vaccinated, according to SCIENCE.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The so called "Science" sure keeps changing.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The so called "Science" sure keeps changing.

I've noticed our Illinois governor using the word "science" less and less as he invents reasons to keep our children wearing masks, and preventing restaurants from accepting customers who are not fully vaccinated.

There are people who have pictures of Governor JB Pritzker - Dr. Fauci - Joe Biden, as alternating "dart boards" in bars and pubs around Chicago.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Just wait till they change that Definition of fully vaccinated from 3th booster shot to 4th booster shot.
This is all about the ID 2020 pass.

Maybe the Canadians, British and Australians feel powerless and afraid. Americans will NEVER come close to accepting being treated that way by force.

We're not afraid. I will die fighting this. Nothing to live for if we lose.

People are just coming to understand they aren't the only one who is in opposition to the narrative. That isolation made it impossible to know where to start the fight. Don't know about the states, but our censorship was almost complete in Canada for those who said anything against the narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join