It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Preparing to Change Definition of Covid-19 FULLY VACCINATED to be 3 Shots-Injections.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't know.

I think there may be more than you think who stop accepting now that the carrot is a stick. It's one thing to choose for yourself and there was a good period of time where this was a choice. But it's another ball of wax entirely when they start forcing you to do a thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The profits are soo outrageous that the big pharma can not stop they want more and they do not give a crap who they need to shove their jabs into to get them, after all they do not have to take the jabs themselves.

Plenty of lab rats to mandate, while they run to the bank, now they want the babies and the unborn.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
In past studies, taking a flu shot every year makes it ineffective. I assume the same is true of covid shots.

link

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
CDC buttering people up for some kind of "education and counseling" arrangements FOR THE UNVAXXED !!!!!

Get ready for FEMA sub stations and fenced-in waiting areas 😱🚨😱

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Vote Trump and fix the CDC. CDC is getting out of hand. That director needs to be fired.

edit on 24-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgeisContemplation

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: carewemust

Just wait till they change that Definition of fully vaccinated from 3th booster shot to 4th booster shot.
This is all about the ID 2020 pass.

All the while, Biden/CDC are ignoring the 36 million U.S. residents who don't need a vaccine or booster, because we've got natural immunity from Covid-19 recovery.

But they "carve out" entire sections of Congress, the FDA, the White House, etc., and make them exempt from being vaccinated, solely because they're too "important" to endanger with these experimental drugs.

Maybe the Canadians, British and Australians feel powerless and afraid. Americans will NEVER come close to accepting being treated that way by force.

As a canadian and a dirty heathen unvaxxed scum, we do tend to feel powerless and afraid, because theyve MADE it this way. I will fight if I can, but I cant do it alone... and regarding the end of your post, i feel Americans will be the same way. Lots of us still have guns too.

I'm legit frightened some days

Tons of canadians have guns but the purpose is different. Nothing written about it being a right or about fighting against tyranny. They are just a tool here, some people have, some people don't. I think the biggest problem in canada, that makes us vulnerable, is the smaller population on a greater landmass. On one hand our governments have little control because of it but on the other, many people live so far apart that they'd be hard pressed to find anyone likeminded in their community. It's a polite culture so no one voices ill or contrary thoughts. We could have a revolution without most people even hearing about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I am just glad my company hasn't required me to get the shot. YET. If they do, I will really not know what I will do. In my line of work, I expect to be required to get it eventually, but I am hoping it won't be until much later after there has been much more research done. I do not want to be part of this experiment.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
We had to have 4 for polio, and I think I've had 5 tetanus boosters in my life.

Dgaf.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Dgaf.

You do, it's just your pride and stubbornness holding you back now.

#pointlessboostersforlife

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I have zero interest in continuing their game. It gets me nothing I want in return.

Welcome to the dark side! Lol
edit on 25-10-2021 by SoundisVibration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration

originally posted by: ketsuko

I have zero interest in continuing their game. It gets me nothing I want in return.

Welcome to the dark side! Lol

As I've said before, the Lepers are doing fine. Food's good, music's good, people are great -- it's the mouth-foaming harpies outside that are the problem.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
We had to have 4 for polio, and I think I've had 5 tetanus boosters in my life.

Dgaf.

No adult voluntarily jabs for polio or tetanus. What's your point? Everyone should have a choice. I am pro choice.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is still about choice. That has not changed. The only thing that changed is that some people chose earlier in the game than others.

Those that chose early did so because they wanted the vaccine, and believed taking the vaccine was right for them.

Those that got the vaccine under coercion, and fear, chose the vaccine to avoid job lost, or out of fear of losing their mobility, and compromised for a return to the life that was taken away.

Some that chose to get the shot because they wanted it, realize they got a crummy deal, and are now fighting back to try to limit the damages.

Many that took the shot under duress, have just given in, and feel it is too late to fight.

I hope I am wrong, but I think it is a done deal. Dark days are coming. Every empire has its peak and it has its fall. To be fair the America that we thought of as great, was great because of those that came before. It should not be that big of a surprise that the America of yesteryear died with them.

The America of today is the America we live for, create, and defend. If we rely on the dead, and expect someone to do what we fear doing, or are unwilling to do, we get what others decide we deserve.

If they think of us as useless eaters. As planet destroyers, in numbers that need to be culled, and ignorant sheep, we have not done much to prove them wrong.

I am disappointed, because I thought we would have made a better effort at trying to fight tyranny. I knew few would fight, I am just surprised at how few that number would turn out to be.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Once every 3 months the definition changes to add 1 more shot to qualify as fully vaccinated. Considering a single booster is only effective for 3 months due to reduced dose and the fact that the more frequent the boosters the less effective they are.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Maybe the Canadians, British and Australians feel powerless and afraid. Americans will NEVER come close to accepting being treated that way by force.

I once had that kind of faith in the American people. Since the majority have already complied, and the numbers of those that resisted is decreasing daily, I believe that ship has long sailed.

The land of the free is now the land of the mandated and commanded, and the home of the brave is the home of those that live in fear of losing their jobs and their material possessions.

It sounds good in song, and in a post, but the majority of Americans are just talking the talk.

To each his own, even if his own, is no long his, and his is the one that is owned.

I hope to be proved wrong, but I am not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel.

I believe at one time 3% were all who were needed.

But yes, that was before creature comforts and materialism took hold. I feel the same as you but cannot give in or give up. This is my hill.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I once had that kind of faith in the American people. Since the majority have already complied, and the numbers of those that resisted is decreasing daily, I believe that ship has long sailed.

The land of the free is now the land of the mandated and commanded, and the home of the brave is the home of those that live in fear of losing their jobs and their material possessions.

It sounds good in song, and in a post, but the majority of Americans are just talking the talk.

To each his own, even if his own, is no long his, and his is the one that is owned.

I hope to be proved wrong, but I am not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel.

I believe at one time 3% were all who were needed.

But yes, that was before creature comforts and materialism took hold. I feel the same as you but cannot give in or give up. This is my hill.

I guess it is true, that no one wants to die alone.

I will be on that hill with you.

It is not because I am brave that I make this stand. It is because I am afraid.

I know what is to follow. Once you allow a deceptive, mercenary, corrupt, power hungry group, control of your body, mind, and life, there is no return.

Everyone has their price. Everyone will, or has made their choice. We each have our reason, but the choice is still ours, until they start the imprisonments, and physically holding people down and injecting them.

That day too may come, because so many people are disheartened, afraid or afflicted with anhedonia. It is hard for me to believe that those that will not fight for themselves, will fight for others.

If history is a mirror of what has passed, and what is to come, the children will suffer the most. Though they will not know what has been stolen from them, or given away.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They must keep changing definitions and moving the goal posts because this is a scam.

Some are gullible enough not to realize it, but it's a scam. It cannot stand on its own legs.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yea, everyone who has been paying attention knew this was coming.

In order to be "fully vaccinated", in the near future will require a scheduled quarterly C-Jab.

FOR LIFE.

Actually, the natural progression is to have ALL of your "required" shots recorded within your "Vaxport", not just Covid.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
My brother's wife just had the booster. Ended up with a fever of 109 degrees. She is also pregnant. As far as I know though, she is doing fine now.

I remain unvaxxed. Despite a few family members adamancy about it.

edit on 10-25-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: 109 degrees, not 1009

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Yea, everyone who has been paying attention knew this was coming.

In order to be "fully vaccinated", in the near future will require a scheduled quarterly C-Jab.

FOR LIFE.

Actually, the natural progression is to have ALL of your "required" shots recorded within your "Vaxport", not just Covid.

Everything will now be mandatory.

There is no closing that Pandora's box. They slow walked us from, throwing away our toiletries and snow globes, taking off our shoes, and getting body scanned for air travel, to injections on command.

And it will not stop there.

Conditioning does not require thought. Just look at an elephant tied to a tiny stake, with a thin rope around its ankle.

A web is not as easily seen, and it is much more difficult to free ourselves from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join