It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old news you likely missed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
apnews.com...

In another dispiriting setback for the nation’s efforts to stamp out the coronavirus, scientists who studied a big COVID-19 outbreak in Massachusetts concluded that vaccinated people who got so-called breakthrough infections carried about the same amount of the coronavirus as those who did not get the shots.

Now I'm not a scientist, so I'm going to have to go off of the words I see printed, until someone can explain, with data, why this is wrong. It looks like this isn't a pandemic of the unvaccinated at all. And knowing a good portion of the unvaccinated have already had and recovered from the vid, the unvaxxed are likely in better shape overall. I have yet to see how well someone with natural immunity does with spreading the virus. That's a study that sadly is against the narrative.

If you feel this virus has been unfairly politicized, I beg you to ask yourself which side seems to be doing the politicizing, those forcing the vaccine on everyone, or those who look at the science, and trust it. This article is a perfect example of that. Something that was dust binned because it doesn't fit the big lie.

It's time to rip the band aid off and get rid of our advisors. Fauci must go and take his entourage with him.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thing is that you can carry the same amounts of virus, but if you aren't symptomatic, then you aren't going to be as good at spreading it since it relies a lot on droplet spray via coughing and sneezing.

So the ease with which it passes in asymptomatic people of both kinds has always been questionable. So provided the vaccine does what it's supposed to, then the viral load of the vaccinated won't be spreading as readily because they won't be as likely to be experiencing symptoms.

We knew this was true of the unvaccinated asymptomatic infections even before the era of the vaccine though.

So far, I know of two breakthrough infections. Both were mild illnesses in their own right, both were with family and neither managed to infect any others in their family. I don't know how one managed to get infected and the we know the other likely got it by hanging out with an ill person at a convention.
edit on 24-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Fauci just go? Go where?

How about in front of a firing squad?

That’s where he should go.

Right after being castrated a la Fight Club style.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They just keep telling people the vax will lessen the impacts when you catch TheRONA !!!!

But there's no proof of that bulls#t either is there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Riddle me this:
Do people who abstain from taking antibiotics, cause mutations in infections, so that antibiotics are no longer effective?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So far, I know of two breakthrough infections. Both were mild illnesses in their own right, both were with family and neither managed to infect any others in their family. I don't know how one managed to get infected and the we know the other likely got it by hanging out with an ill person at a convention.

So the million dollar question.... If those people that got the breakthrough infections weren't vaccinated, would they have had mild illnesses? There is no way to know, right. We can guess, and say a certain % of the population would have more severe symptoms, but we really don't know.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I beg you to ask yourself which side seems to be doing the politicizing,

This is just too funny:

One year ago:

Biden says not to politicize the virus

Now:

Biden blames republicans

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Riddle me this:
Do people who abstain from taking antibiotics, cause mutations in infections, so that antibiotics are no longer effective?

Excellent comparison. No, quite the opposite; when we overuse antibiotics, that sometimes causes a situation where the antibiotics are no long effective, such as MRSA infections. ETA: One might choose to characterize that as a 'bacterial escape infection.'
edit on 24/10/21 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Riddle me this:

No way to say that the people taking the vaccine are causing mutations either though. A virus mutates by its nature and this one was mutating before the vaccines were ever here.

The reason the annual flu shot is sometimes not effective at all is because there are times the strain the scientists pick mutates so much the vaccine barely works at all on it by the time it comes around, and, of course, other times, the scientists just plain pick wrong and the strains in your shot aren't the ones that circulate that year.

Again, I'm perplexed as to why they think we all 100% need this shot when it should be clear from the data that we don't. Sure there are some for whom this thing provides some benefit, but it's not 100% of the overall population and they aren't going to eradicate this thing. They were never going to be able to.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In another dispiriting setback for the nation’s efforts to stamp out the coronavirus, scientists who studied a big COVID-19 outbreak in Massachusetts concluded that vaccinated people who got so-called breakthrough infections carried about the same amount of the coronavirus as those who did not get the shots.

This right here is proof that it is working.

It has never been about being effective, it is the obedience they are looking for.

And surprise, surprise, people are actually taking the boosters, heck now you can even mix and match the different vaxxines!!

SMH

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The mixing and matching thing isn't that big a deal. And that's from my husband whose career has been making vaccines. In the end, they all have the same goal which is to provoke immune response.

So long as the immune system is triggered to do what it needs to, the vehicle isn't nearly as important. So if you get one vaccine to start and then a different one as a booster that's not a huge thing at all because by the time you get boosted, the first should be well out of your system.

What's far, far more troubling to him is that the vaccine needs to be boosted at all just 6 months after you got the first dose of vaccine in order to remain effective. Either the product produces no lasting effect which means it's no good or it was never very good to begin with.

Again, somewhere in all of this there is something not being said, and it's this that's causing all the problems. They need to tell the truth or they're going to continue to see all these stories about what's really happening.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Riddle me this:

No way to say that the people taking the vaccine are causing mutations either though. A virus mutates by its nature and this one was mutating before the vaccines were ever here.

The reason the annual flu shot is sometimes not effective at all is because there are times the strain the scientists pick mutates so much the vaccine barely works at all on it by the time it comes around, and, of course, other times, the scientists just plain pick wrong and the strains in your shot aren't the ones that circulate that year.

Again, I'm perplexed as to why they think we all 100% need this shot when it should be clear from the data that we don't. Sure there are some for whom this thing provides some benefit, but it's not 100% of the overall population and they aren't going to eradicate this thing. They were never going to be able to.

100% of humans wont do anything. There is an animal reservoir.

So if someone lies to us from the start, what are they're real intentions?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It could be as simple as control.

They have people scared into submission and they're using it to remake society into the image they desire. You should be familiar with it having read about it at the end of the book.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I started making comments many months ago about how the vaccinated are going to make worse mutations. That's the outbreak that started me on it. Soon after came similar outbreaks in Oregon that fit the same pattern.
edit on 24 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thing is that you can carry the same amounts of virus, but if you aren't symptomatic, then you aren't going to be as good at spreading it since it relies a lot on droplet spray via coughing and sneezing.

But, asymptomatic people cough and sneeze all the time.
We all cough and sneeze from time to time.

And, IIRC, both vaxxed and unvaxxed people can by asymptomatic.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

But, asymptomatic people cough and sneeze all the time.
We all cough and sneeze from time to time.

And, IIRC, both vaxxed and unvaxxed people can by asymptomatic.

I'm not denying that, either one, but on average, someone who has cold/flu symptoms will cough and sneeze more than someone who doesn't.

Generally, the only times I do it in any quantity outside being ill are when I'm suffering allergy attacks.

As to the second, I said "the ease with which it passes in asymptomatic people of both kinds". When I said that I was thinking of both vaxxed and unvaxxed. Asymptomatic is asymptomatic. It doesn't really matter why.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

True.
and
True.

I just get a wee bit weary hearing that vaxxed people are somehow less of a danger.
As if the unvaxxed are killer zombies or something.
Or Public Enemy Number One!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I get tired of being told I'm going to die this winter because I decided to get the vaccine when it was still a choice to do so. I figured I'd treat it more or less like the flu shot which I get some years and not on others. I figured that added in with my very real mask issues and need to get that thing off my face, just getting the shot would help the nervous nellies get over themselves and once we'd gotten past it once, then I'd likely drop it.

I never thought they'd ever make this a lasting thing like a measles shot. COVID is a coronavirus and those things are seasonal colds.

I also get tired of vaccinated people treating me like a leper even though I've had their little magic shot because I don't think anyone should be forced to and I don't want my son taking it until he's a good deal older.

Yep, having someone flat out tell that they wish your son would get it and you'd have to watch him die of it because they have that disagreement with you makes you a wee bit tired of all the people telling you that you're going to die.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What this whole thing has done to normally sane people is damn scary.
Both sides have a lunatic fringe.
Believe what you want to believe, but keep it to yourself.

IMHO.

It's one thing to debate on an anonymous forum, it's another for people to tell you to your face you're going to die, you are a menace, etc etc etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I don’t have a medical background and one can only read and research so much.

Maybe you know Ketsuko, do our bodies present these symptoms as a defensive mechanism to expel the virus? Are there consequences when it comes to severity of Covid symptoms if a person has this mechanism suppressed?

ETA when I say consequences of Covid symptoms I think damage from Covid would be a better term as the person would not have symptoms.

edit on 10 24 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join